Guns: how much longer will it take ....

Glennn

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 09:54 am
@izzythepush,
How many school shootings in the last twenty years amounted to someone going into a school for the express purpose of shooting as many kids as possible?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 10:23 am
@Glennn,
We've not had any school shootings over here for the past twenty years so I wouldn't know.

I'm sure you've got lots of details of the shootings your NRA buddies get up to.

I know you'll never get your heads around a concept like this, but I think killing children is wrong.

Isn't there some other way you could celebrate your freedom?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 10:29 am
Quote:
NRA’s Ted Nugent Had Sex With Adopted Daughter Then Wrote a Song About It

Many people don’t know that Ted Nugent adopted a young underage girl at one time, who legally became his daughter. However, despite him being over 30 years old, and her his legally adopted daughter he used the relationship, and admits to having sex with her. Yes, NRA Director Ted Nugent admits that he’s a pedophile and adopted a girl to be a predator. Worse, he even wrote a song about his love of under age girls as young as 12 and 13.

Yep, when Ted Nugent was 32 years old, he released the song “Jailbait.” Here’s a taste of the lyrics (written by him):

Well, I don’t care if you’re just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you’re probably clean…

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine…

It’s quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don’t put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I’ll share her with you

The albums’ next track is titled “I Am a Predator.”

Oh it gets worse: in a VH1 documentary he admits he is a serial pedophile. He claimed to have had several relationships with underage young girls, and seems to brag about gaining their parents’ approval, and possible trading money too… but didn’t adopt any of them.

http://polipace.com/2018/03/31/nras-ted-nugent-sex-adopted-daughter-wrote-song/

Paedophilia and the NRA, perfect partners.
Glennn

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 10:34 am
@izzythepush,
You brought up school shootings. Instead of answering my question, you mumble something about the NRA being my buddy. I know you think that mindlessly linking me to the NRA is an answer to my question, but no, it was just mindless. I am not connected to the NRA in any way. So, just think about the question I asked and give me an answer.
Glennn

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 10:43 am
@izzythepush,
Another mindless effort on your part: Ted Nugent had sex with his adopted daughter; therefore, all NRA members are like Ted Nugent.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 10:47 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm sure you've got lots of details of the shootings your NRA buddies get up to.

That my NRA buddies get up to? What in hell does that even mean?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 10:57 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Paedophilia and the NRA, perfect partners.

And you just keep getting more stupid by the minute. Now NRA members are in lockstep with pedophiles.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 11:06 am
@Glennn,
This is the mind of a bigot and a fascist. He won't answer any of your questions because he has no answers. He only has insults. You can keep trying though, I do.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 11:13 am
@Glennn,
Mumble? Are you mad? This is not a spoken word conversation.

I posted a news report about how the NRA is forcing schools to pay millions to protect children from it's members, or make the shooting more of a sport.

You're always supporting the NRA, I notice you've not condemned Nugent. Gun nuts don't care who they get in bed with, paedophiles, Russian spies, all are welcome.

izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 11:16 am
@Baldimo,
It's not being bigoted to oppose those who rape children like Nugent.

If that's your definition of bigoted it would explain a lot, because you've never said anything bad about paedophiles you're not a bigot.

That's not how it works.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 11:34 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's not being bigoted to oppose those who rape children like Nugent.

My comment had nothing to do with your comments on Ted Nugent and everything to do with linking the NRA to such activities. Just as you seem to think NRA members are doing the mass shootings, hint zero mass shootings by NRA members. When confronted with such facts, you jump to some other rhetoric to gain some sort of "upper hand" in the debate. Your tactics are known.

Quote:
If that's your definition of bigoted it would explain a lot, because you've never said anything bad about paedophiles you're not a bigot.

Another game you want to play? I've said plenty bad about pedophiles. It's a shame you have grooming gangs in the UK who do this very thing. How old was Aisha, the most favored wife?

Quote:
That's not how it works.

Says the guy who uses such words as insults against people who disagree with him. Here's the definition of a bigot:
Quote:
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

You are indeed a bigot. While I might have a difference of opinion on things, I don't see those I disagree with as lesser people and I'm not intolerant of them either. Disagreement isn't intolerance, that only happens in your head.
oralloy

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 11:36 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I posted a news report about how the NRA is forcing schools to pay millions

The NRA is not forcing schools to do this. Schools are choosing to do it because they want to avoid massacres.

izzythepush wrote:
to protect children from it's members,

None of these massacres have been carried out by NRA members. Some of the massacres have been carried out by progressives however.

izzythepush wrote:
You're always supporting the NRA,

Civil liberties are a good thing. It is good that organizations act to protect civil liberties.

izzythepush wrote:
I notice you've not condemned Nugent.

I miss the old New Year's Eve concerts. And also Alice Cooper on Devil's Night. Bring back the good old days.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 11:43 am
@oralloy,
Like I said earlier, you wouldn't understand.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 11:44 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's shocking that he thinks it's cool. That's $48million that other countries don't have to spend.

What does a local school have to do with other countries? Do you honestly think other countries have a claim to any money spent in the US buy a local school district? Please explain.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 11:48 am
@Baldimo,
Whenever there is a shooting the NRA marches celebrating the murder under the pretext of supporting insane gun laws.

If the NRA didn't support school shootings they wouldn't march supporting them or harass the parents of victims.

The NRA is responsible for all mass shootings in America.
oralloy

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 11:53 am
@izzythepush,
The NRA has never celebrated murder, and is not responsible for any murders at all.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 11:54 am
@izzythepush,
Correcting all of your untrue statements doesn't mean that I don't understand what you said.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 11:59 am
@Baldimo,
Again with the explaining.

This is Able2Know.com, you'd be better suited to FuckedifIknow.com.

It's hardly rocket science. If you're spending an extra $48million on safeguarding your schools from the NRA your children are put at a disadvantage.

Other developed countries don't need to waste money on measures like that so the money can be spent on other things, like paying teacher's salaries.

It's not as if you're ahead of the field academically, if you were I wouldn't have to explain the flaming obvious to you.

When I was at college we hard a student exchange with American universities. The ones that came over here were in their third year, but put in with the freshers, and even then they had trouble.

I'd only just left school and two weeks into the course I had American students at least three years older than me who had already been at university for two years asking me how to write a ******* essay!
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 12:01 pm
@oralloy,
You still don't get it. You don't think, you don't reason, you just reset and repeat.
Glennn

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 12:05 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I posted a news report about how the NRA is forcing schools to pay millions to protect children from it's members

Really? Which members of the NRA have shot up some schools? This should be an interesting case study of a liar having to face reality.
Quote:
You're always supporting the NRA

Really? When did I ever say I support the NRA? This should be another interesting case study of a liar having to face reality. I have said that I have a right to own a gun for home defense. Your warped thinking interprets that to mean I support the NRA, and that I approve of school shootings.

Now, how many school shootings in the last twenty years amounted to someone going into a school for the express purpose of shooting as many kids as possible?