Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 12:30 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Freedom Haters constantly pursue limits that are unjustifiable. This is because their goal is not to save lives, but merely to violate people's rights for fun and entertainment.

That's a lie.

So what is the justification for a ban on pistol grips then?
Olivier5

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 12:40 am
@oralloy,
You know where you can shove your grips?
oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 12:46 am
@Olivier5,
So in other words, my statement is not a lie and is in fact completely true.

The Freedom Haters are not trying to save any lives. They try to violate our rights because they enjoy violating people's rights.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 12:50 am
@oralloy,
Your statement is a lie and you know it, irrespective of where you opt to shove up your grips.
oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 12:53 am
@Olivier5,
Nope. Your failure to provide any justification for banning pistol grips proves that my statement is 100% correct.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 03:43 am
@oralloy,
It is yet another lie of yours to pretend it's about 'grips'.
oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 04:11 am
@Olivier5,
Nope. When the Freedom Haters attempt to pass laws that are all about banning pistol grips, it is entirely truthful of me to characterize this as an attempt to ban pistol grips.

Additionally, you cannot point out a single instance, ever, of me lying.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 05:46 am
@oralloy,
Oh you know you're lying. You're not that stupid. You're the only one speaking about grips here... Nobody gives a flying rat's ass about grips apart from you. Reducing the issue to "grips" is an attempt to obfuscate and lie.
oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 06:03 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Oh you know you're lying.

Nope. When I refer to an attempt to ban pistol grips as an attempt to ban pistol grips, that counts as telling the truth.

Olivier5 wrote:
You're not that stupid.

I'm thousands of times smarter than you in fact.

Olivier5 wrote:
You're the only one speaking about grips here...

That does not change the reality that the Freedom Haters are pushing for a ban on pistol grips.

Olivier5 wrote:
Nobody gives a flying rat's ass about grips apart from you.

Kind of silly to pretend that the Freedom Haters don't care about the legislation that they are pushing so hard.

Olivier5 wrote:
Reducing the issue to "grips" is an attempt to obfuscate and lie.

The Freedom Haters are the ones who have made this all about pistol grips. Why don't you go direct your false accusations of lying at them.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 07:02 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

Or so you think...

Keep rambling on and on about imaginary 'grip haters'. Keep lying. Keep obfuscating. Keep justifying countless needless deaths for the sake of 'freedom'. Keep pretending you're a mindless, heartless robot. See if I care for your mechanical lies.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 07:49 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Olivier5 wrote:
Quote:
You're not that stupid.

That isn't asking for much....

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.T1BybSaHSM0XNlIi4zOXkgHaEL%26pid%3D15.1&f=1
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 08:01 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Or so you think...

Well what are you, maybe the smartest person out of a random sample of a hundred people, at best?

I'd be the smartest person out of a random sample of ten million people.

Try dividing "ten million" by "one hundred" to see how many times smarter I am than you.

This is of course presuming that you're really smart enough to be at the top of a random sample of a hundred people.

Olivier5 wrote:
Keep rambling on and on about imaginary 'grip haters'.

The freedom haters are hardly imaginary, and neither are the whiny brats. In fact, you were just posting about the whiny brats only a day or two ago.

Olivier5 wrote:
Keep lying. Keep obfuscating.

Your false accusations only show how dishonorable you are.

Olivier5 wrote:
Keep justifying countless needless deaths for the sake of 'freedom'.

I'm not justifying any deaths at all.

Olivier5 wrote:
Keep pretending you're a mindless, heartless robot.

More false accusations on your part.

Olivier5 wrote:
See if I care for your mechanical lies.

Says the person who can't point out a single time that I've ever lied.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 08:42 am
@Olivier5,
If it's not about grips, then why is a Ruger Ranch Rife an ok gun but the AR-15 isn't?
Olivier5

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 10:21 am
@Baldimo,
An ok gun for what? For whom? Your question makes no sense.

This grip thing is a tangent, designed to attract attention away from very real concerns about fire power or absence of background checks. I dare you to find any proponent of gun control out there obsessing like you gun suckers do about grips.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 10:27 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Keep justifying countless needless deaths for the sake of 'freedom'.

He has justified nothing. You are expecting gun owners to stop crime? It is not their job. It is their job to defend themselves and their right to own a gun to do that. Crime should not affect law abiding citizens unless they are the victims. And the criminals should be punished not a law abiding gun owner.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 10:36 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'd be the smartest person out of a random sample of ten million people.

Oh yeah? That doesn't show in your posts. You keep saying the same pointless things over and over again like a broken record.

grip

grip

grip

grip grip

Come on, smarty, show me your mettle.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 10:51 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:

Ok to own. Why is one ok and the other banned?

Quote:
This grip thing is a tangent, designed to attract attention away from very real concerns about fire power

If the grip thing is a tangent, then explain why one gun is ok to own and the other is banned? Ar-15 vs Ruger Ranch Rifle?

Quote:
or absence of background checks.

Your ignorance is showing. There is no absence of background checks, that is a lie.

Quote:
I dare you to find any proponent of gun control out there obsessing like you gun suckers do about grips.

If it isn't about grips, then explain why one of those guns is ok to own and the other one makes the ban list.

If you notice, not a single one of you anti-gun people can explain the difference between the AR-15 and the Ruger Ranch Rifle. You dodge it every single time.

oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 10:55 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

For the American people to own, obviously.

The freedom haters are out to ban one of those guns but not the other.

Olivier5 wrote:
This grip thing is a tangent, designed to attract attention away from very real concerns about fire power or absence of background checks.

The freedom haters like to self-sabotage themselves by diverting their own movement into a losing fight over pistol grips. They do it every single time. It's actually pretty funny.

Olivier5 wrote:
I dare you to find any proponent of gun control out there obsessing like you gun suckers do about grips.

Here are the whiny brats themselves breaking down in tears when Florida refused to ban pistol grips:
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWg4XOTVoAAE1s6.jpg
http://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/966078572321562625
oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 10:57 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
You keep saying the same pointless things over and over again like a broken record.

The very facts that are at the core of the discussion are hardly pointless.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 10:58 am
@Baldimo,
Who says one is 'ok to own' and the other ain't?

22 percent of guns are obtained without a check:
http://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/2595892/firearm-acquisition-without-background-checks-results-national-survey