Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 03:20 pm
@Baldimo,
You install cab!e right? I suspect you might feel just a liitle bit different IFA disgruntled exemplify seasoned in and killed 17 of your co-workersin front of you. Think about it.And. that is not merely a hypothetical situation.
farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 03:20 pm
@McGentrix,
nope, its 100% fact. Making n M-2 out of n M-1 is llso easy as pie, and its all clip on .
farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 03:23 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
You claim to know more about military arms but you don't seem to be making any sense to anyone who seems to know more than you.
By previous statements youve proved to me that you know very little about urban assault weapons and , probably, other weapons too.
I have a feeling Im dealing with a 15 year old whose life is spent on Wikepedia, looking **** up.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 03:27 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
By previous statements youve proved to me...

that farmers are experts at spreading manure.
farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 03:32 pm
@coldjoint,
well, that too. Ill be doin som loads this week, hop on over theres still time for you to jump in the manure pits and join the other turds.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 03:34 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
and join the other turds.

You should stop the name calling, do you want Sentanta to report you? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 04:04 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
By previous statements youve proved to me that you know very little about urban assault weapons and , probably, other weapons too.
I have a feeling Im dealing with a 15 year old whose life is spent on Wikepedia, looking **** up.

Urban assault weapons? Are you now adding words to guns to make them sound extra scary?

What have I said that was wrong about guns?

You have proven you know exactly nothing about any types of guns, I've forgotten more about guns then you have shown "experience" with. Hell, you used the term clip in one of your posts. You know who uses the term clip? Either people who know nothing about guns, or people who haven't handled one since the military switched over to the M-16 from the old M1.

Quote:

Nice try, if I were 15, you should accept my "experience", after all that's what your side of the aisle is doing on gun control with high school kids, deferring to their life experience and wisdom on gun control laws.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 04:08 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

To show the weakness of your argument, I'll point out that you didn't even try and address anything I actually wrote, you went with the one line where I doubted your "knowledge" on the subject. Can't address the arguments, so you go for the personal. Like I said the weakness of your arguments.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 04:10 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Nice try, if I were 15, you should accept my "experience", after all that's what your side of the aisle is doing on gun control with high school kids, deferring to their life experience and wisdom on gun control laws.

Why stop there? Let the children decide foreign policy and trade.
Abigail May

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 08:43 pm
@coldjoint,
guns are bad
gungasnake

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 09:41 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
yes thats what I mean. An AR is a copy of a milspec assault rifle with but a few items removed BECAUSE of the 1934 LAW (which the NRA was a leader in having passed).

Trouble with these is that they have high capacity clips and receivers strong enough to take the clips. AND, they can easily be made full auto by a kid with computer, some tools and outfitting supplies.
Buying tooled parts, and such equipment is easily done, or you could buy a bump stock .

Of course the people need regulating also, but please do not blow smoke up my ass about doing mass murders with a knife.

It must really hurt to be that ignorant. Somebody who was any good at all with a rifle could do more damage taking aimed shots with a Henry lever action than anybody could using an M16 on full auto.
farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 10:19 pm
@gungasnake,
WHose ignorant. Youre basically agreeing with me. I own a Henry Big Boy with a Marble ARms improved peep site and I agree about its accuracy. Thats why my "BS" has focused on what a useless gun an AR really is with the exception of its high pray and spray potential. its an urban assault weapon. try hunting with an AR (maybe an M2 would work)
Jever see the movie WInd River? where the cop blows away bad guys shooting from another zip code . He uses a Henry, you can see the brassness in his weapon.

Urban assault is what most of these "badass" weapons are about.

Tonite , though, I give not a **** about these ignorant gun nuts
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 10:49 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

nope, its 100% fact. Making n M-2 out of n M-1 is also easy as pie, and its all clip on .

You would need to change the entire upper of an AR15 to make it fully auto. Or, you would have to completely disassemble the semi-auto and re-machine it to make it fully auto. By doing this, a> you are breaking the law, b> you probably have enough money to buy a black market full auto from over seas.

It is NOT easy-peasy to take an off the shelf AR15 and make it full auto. Your common user just won't be able to do it.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 06:07 am
More teen obsession from rightwing nuts... David Hogg is certainly getting under their skin.

Quote:
As mainstream pundits apologize, fringe sites cash in on attacking Parkland teens
by Ben Collins / Apr.03.2018 / 12:39 AM ET

One of the most notorious internet purveyors of conspiracy theories and debunked science has launched an entire website dedicated to attacking a single person: David Hogg, who survived the school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

The people behind Natural News, who publish stories about the dangers of tap water and vaccinations, launched a new hub eight days ago called HoggWatch.com. The website is populated almost entirely with content from Natural News founder Mike Adams and senior writer J.D. Heyes.

Fringe websites have ridiculed the surviving teens from February’s shooting in Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School as they’ve spurred nationwide anti-gun protests in the last month. Hogg and classmate Emma Gonzalez have been the subject of high-profile conspiracy theories in the aftermath of the shooting — some even pushed by celebrities like Roseanne Barr and Frank Stallone.

Criticism of Parkland students has been met with its own counterattacks, including from the students themselves. Fox News host Laura Ingraham lost several major advertisers and apologized after attacking Hogg. But on the fringe parts of the internet, attacking Hogg remains a popular — if not lucrative — endeavor. On Monday, Hoggwatch pushed users to Natural News’ sprawling network of sites, where Adams sells dietary supplements, water defluoridation devices and doomsday preparation materials.

An article that was crossposted on both HoggWatch and Natural News received several call-outs on Monday from Alex Jones, whose InfoWars website also makes money from similar ads. Gateway Pundit, whose articles appear on Hoggwatch, have devoted much of their website’s coverage to criticizing Hogg’s media appearances since the shooting.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/mainstream-pundits-apologize-fringe-sites-cash-attacking-parkland-teens-n862191
oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 08:09 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
More teen obsession from rightwing nuts... David Hogg is certainly getting under their skin.

No. There is a substantial difference between the lunatics and the right.

Natural News is bipartisan source of lunacy. They hold no particular affinity to the right.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 08:41 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You install cab!e right?

Nope, haven't installed cable in almost 10 years.

Quote:
I suspect you might feel just a liitle bit different IFA disgruntled exemplify seasoned in and killed 17 of your co-workersin front of you. Think about it.And. that is not merely a hypothetical situation.

You suspect that I would go off the rails and blame a group of people who had nothing to do with killing my c0-workers? I'll clue you into a little something, I was deployed to Afghanistan in 2005-2006, I've lost a couple of co-workers over the last few years, to include the Chinook that went down carrying those Navy Seals back in 2011. Unlike you over emotional reactionaries I know where to place blame. Should I blame the NRA for the deaths of all those warriors that were on Extortion 17?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 09:35 am
@oralloy,
That must be why HoggWatch treats "David Hogg & other leftist operatives as “pathetic”, “disgusting vile abusers of the dead”".
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 03:21 pm
MSNBC is reporting a shooting in San Bruno, California at the campus of You Tube. Unclear as to how many injuries sustained and early reports say the shooter is a female. ((Female Suspect Deceased at Scene))

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 04:18 pm

Fox News tells David Pigg to screw off:

Quote:
We cannot and will not allow voices to be censored by agenda-driven intimidation efforts. We look forward to having Laura Ingraham back hosting her program next Monday when she returns from spring vacation with her children.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 04:22 pm
@Abigail May,
Quote:
guns are bad

Being bad means autonomously doing something naughty, like voting for the Hildabeast...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61Elhw-Kv5L._SY355_.jpg