Guns: how much longer will it take ....

coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 10:38 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
SUPPORT THE PARKLAND STUDENT SURVIVORS,

Who are being supported financially by PP.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 12:06 pm
America's Guns: Arming Mexico's Cartels
headline I saw this morning
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 12:09 pm
@edgarblythe,

Quote:

Ask Eric Holder about that.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 02:42 pm
Quote:
NBC/WSJ poll shocker: Majority of Americans say owning a gun increases safety

Quote:
Not only do a majority of Americans think that gun ownership increases safety, that number has been growing. Nineteen years ago, 52% said the opposite. That suggests that the media hysteria surrounding firearms — including its general ignorance in reporting on them — may have actually backfired.

Rolling Eyes
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/23/nbc-wsj-poll-shocker-majority-americans-say-owning-gun-increases-safety/
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 02:48 pm
@coldjoint,
From the very same poll:
NBC wrote:
As a plurality of Americans say they back gun-control organizations, the latest NBC/WSJ poll finds the National Rifle Association with its worst net positive-negative score since the 1990s.

Thirty-seven percent of respondents view the NRA positively, while 40 percent see it in a negative light. That’s a noticeable shift from April 2017, when it was 45 percent positive, 33 percent negative.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 02:54 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Thirty-seven percent of respondents view the NRA positively, while 40 percent see it in a negative light. That’s a noticeable shift from April 2017, when it was 45 percent positive, 33 percent negative.

The NRA does not affect gun ownership, people that want a gun(after background check) get a gun, including criminals. In other words that means squat. The feeling a gun makes you safer is what to take away from this.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 03:09 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
https://i.imgur.com/3vXGmvb.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 03:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Very nice, I am not interested because the longer this is perused those numbers will reverse themselves. When it finally gets across this is no ones fault but the authorities who failed to protect us.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 04:30 pm
Quote:
Need proof the #MarchForOurLives protests are ‘not a political issue’? This is NOT it

Quote:
This is according to the organizers of the “March for Our Lives”:

The event is not a political one, organizers claim.

“School safety is not a political issue,” a mission statement on the organization’s website reads. “There cannot be two sides to doing everything in our power to ensure the lives and futures of children who are at risk of dying when they should be learning, playing, and growing.”

Take a look and you will see Tom Perez begging( or should I say self righteously demanding) for votes.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/03/24/need-proof-the-marchforourlives-protests-are-not-a-political-issue-this-is-not-it/
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 05:05 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Thousands of people are expected to take part in the "March For Our Lives" in Washington DC this weekend. It'll be led by students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, following the gun attack that killed 17 pupils and students in February.

Which of the whiny brats came in first in the contest to see who could fling their rattle the farthest while screaming at the top of their lungs?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 05:06 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
headline I saw this morning

The only thing the cartels get from America are FN-57 handguns.

The cartels get their guns mainly from leftist governments in Central and South America
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 05:07 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
NBC wrote:
As a plurality of Americans say they back gun-control organizations, the latest NBC/WSJ poll finds the National Rifle Association with its worst net positive-negative score since the 1990s.

Freedom Haters don't like civil rights organizations.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 06:38 pm
Quote:

Emma Gonzalez’s 6 minutes, 20 seconds of silence was a powerful reminder … of deputy’s failure

It sure was. Remember it goes hand in hand with the failure of authorities to act on multiple tips and warnings.
Blaming the NRA is still total bullshit and it will continue to be.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/03/24/emma-gonzalezs-6-minutes-20-seconds-of-silence-was-a-powerful-reminder-of-deputys-failure/
oralloy

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 07:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Emma Gonzalez’s 6 minutes, 20 seconds of silence was a powerful reminder … of deputy’s failure

Isn't she the one who tried to justify having ostracized the kid who eventually snapped and lashed out?

coldjoint wrote:
It sure was. Remember it goes hand in hand with the failure of authorities to act on multiple tips and warnings.
Blaming the NRA is still total bullshit and it will continue to be.

I actually tuned out all the childish whining when the news covered it.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 07:10 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

I actually tuned out all the childish whining when the news covered it.

A CBS shot of propaganda just ended. Prime time glorification of the children manipulated by Progressive fascists.
farmerman

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 07:15 pm
@coldjoint,
Im amazed at how you guys try to observe the people in action in America upside down when you disagree. you have the same rights . You just rather choose yelling at a bulletin board.

Their kind of citizenship takes action and courage, Yours?...Not so much.

coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 07:33 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Their kind of citizenship takes action and courage

And a ride. And a shitload of money from PP.

Any advice I need about courage will not come from you.
oralloy

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 08:27 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Im amazed at how you guys try to observe the people in action in America upside down when you disagree. you have the same rights . You just rather choose yelling at a bulletin board.

I'm not yelling at anyone. Nor am I whining.

And I'm not arguing for violating anyone's rights.

farmerman wrote:
Their kind of citizenship takes action and courage,

Oh please. What sort of courage does it take for these whiny brats to throw a temper tantrum?
farmerman

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 08:39 pm
@oralloy,
thre ya go, whining and saying that youre NOT whining.
I dont see you doing anything but repeating bumper stickers from the edge.

I said its going to be generational and so maybe gen 1 has begun.

Nervous??