I'm Married and I'm Having an Affair...

squinney

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 10:01 am
I need to start getting a head count.

Anyone gonna make it to Raleigh for the big affair?
Gargamel

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 10:39 am
Hi everybody.

I was wondering if someone could tell me more about this AIDS thing. Should I be worried? As long as it's not transmitted via promiscuous and unprotected sexual behavior, and not some kind of terminal illness, I'm cool.

Have a great day!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 11:05 am
squinney wrote:
Everyone on A2K is Invited.

Friday May 8th - Bear and his various band members in concert 9pm -1-ish.in Raleigh (Location to be announced) It will be a location that serves alcohol for those that want it.

Saturday May 9th - Brunch (Location to be determined) followed by afternoon to see the sights (Don't miss the Andy and Opie statue!!).

I'll put together a brochure / location / map of museums, sights and local flavors for everyone that comes that is not familiar with the area.

Saturday May 9th 6-11pm - The Big Birthday Affair at the Clubhouse. Birthday cake, Food and Drinks provided as long as you don't want some fancy shmancy tuttie fruiti drink. Probably a little playin and singin will take place. We may talk Beth and Lash into a belly dance show??? An opportunity for all of us to talk in a relaxed setting without strangers wondering what the heck is going on or waitresses wondering when she is going to be able to turn our table over.

Sunday May 10th - Goodbye. Thank you so much for coming. Go Home. Not tonight, I have a headache.

And, to think you all thought I was having THAT kind of affair!!! tsk, tsk. Your dirty little minds.

I was thinking you were having THAT kind of affair. I did not look at this thread until today!

Is this the "Steve Fest" Bi-Polar Bear was telling us about several months ago? Who is "Steve" anyway?
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 11:46 am
@squinney,
ehBeth and I are planning to come.
Mame

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 02:16 pm
@Thomas,
You two having an affair, too? You floozy.
squinney

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 02:53 pm
@Mame,
1. ehBeth
2. Thomas
3. Mame?
4. Shewolf?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 02:55 pm
@Mame,
Pretty sure they aren't having an affair. Gracie would be SOOOO jealous!
ehBeth

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 04:31 pm
@Thomas,
I'm still having the vacation time battle. The request went in in February Twisted Evil
Mame

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 04:35 pm
@ehBeth,
Good luck with that, ehBeth. You'll have such a lot of fun - I'm so envious!
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 01:57 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
You two having an affair, too? You floozy.

It goes way beyond an affair, Mame. In fact, I intend to introduce ehBeth to my parents on that trip.
wandeljw

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 05:27 pm
@Thomas,
Bear and Squinney are your parents, Thomas? You're a lucky guy!
ossobuco

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 05:33 pm
@squinney,
But, wait... he was also fooling around with Sally.

Adds, I'd just love to show up. Can't do it, wish you all a great time.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 06:08 am
@wandeljw,
No, WandelJW, though I agree that would make ma a lucky guy. My parents are in Germany. They'll be visiting me in May and they have friends in Raleigh whom they want to visit, too. The plan is that the four of us -- them, ehBeth, and me -- will drive down from Joisey to Raleigh.

Good luck, ehBeth, for fighting the organizational dragons for your vacation!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 06:26 am
I am still on the fence about being able to go.

I cant fly.. so I would be taking a train. That would be really cool and I am looking forward to it.
But, that is about 350 round trip.
And I dont even know where in the world I am going Smile)
Add on rental car, hotel?

oh dear.

Im saving.. I really am.. and it will be down to the wire before I know for a fact if I can go or not.
I want to. And I am working on making it happen
Izzie

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 06:39 am
@squinney,
I wish..... but noooooooooooooooo Sad

Y'all are gonna have such a fab time. Hope you get to go SheW.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 08:50 am
@shewolfnm,
Shewolf (waves delighted Hi to see you again), just this morning I was reading and saved a great travel article about the nuances of various hotel bidding websites, in the New York Times' Practical Traveler column -
http://travel.nytimes.com/2009/04/12/travel/12pracopaque.html?ref=travel

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2009 06:45 pm
Thanks to the economy , and a few other things , I have to say no .

I want to go. I really do, but I just lost my job.. like .. 2 hours ago.
There is no way, even saving all my pennies I could replace the hit my savings took for the broken toe and dental appointments. Now, with the severe slash in income, im up **** creek with no BOAT. Laughing **** the paddle. I have no boat.

I will hold to my idea of trying to be there later in the year.. Smile
ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2009 06:51 pm
@shewolfnm,
Oof.

Hands Shewolf a boat..
0 Replies