msolga

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 06:45 pm
@Mame,
I'll 2nd that Confused , Mame.

What the ...?
Sglass

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 06:56 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Really naw, you one lolo buggar go holo holo. i hu hu.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:02 pm
@msolga,
I can easily get people toying, but not re such a genuinely sincere person as Montana. We regard Montana very well here.

I almost asked a name, are you ----. because fow reminds me of someone I worked with once, bright, f/up, and a provocateur with no barriers. That person, a woman, picked on people's soft spots and played.

I'll admit I don't fully understand the thread and I don't want to read it again.
I might be wrong.

0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:26 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Somebody talks nice to you and go all apeshit and stalker like.
mismi

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:34 pm
@Intrepid,
you said "apeshit" heh heh
djjd62

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:35 pm
@mismi,
you my dear are Drunk
mismi

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:36 pm
@djjd62,
I prefer to call it my happy place. Wink
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:37 pm
@djjd62,
yup...

2 BIG margaritas, apparently.

Shocked
mismi

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:40 pm
@Rockhead,
they were stout
Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:46 pm
@mismi,
wanna Baileys to go with that sweet Dixie?
mismi

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 08:05 pm
@Izzie,
I probably should not...I can't feel my tongue right now.
Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 08:16 pm
@mismi,
Perhaps I shoud... mine is feeling a little on the sharp side tonite! Wink
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 08:17 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
oh dear god.

do we have yet another drama queen here?
Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 08:41 pm
@shewolfnm,
one hopes that ones Wisdom Spouting will run dry and leave the good decent Canajun girl alone...

One can hope that that would be the decent and right thing to do and will cease any further upset and lack of understanding of people here who have much good and respect.

ACK!

<Waves to wolfie and hugs her big>

Rockhead

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 08:44 pm
@Izzie,
Nite girls...

(y'all go bed, Ima wait here for our friend)

Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 08:54 pm
@shewolfnm,
Only if people do not use the ignore function.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 10:14 pm
Ok Fount, you wanna talk, then lets talk. I'm here when you're ready.

I don't want anyone worrying about me because I'm ok. I promise I'm ok. Yeah, I'm hurt, but it's only my feeling, so I'll live. Was just really bad timing for me right now.
I have a need to know what he has to say to me, but whatever it is, I can handle it.

I was actually in desperate need of a good cry and this was just the trigger, which is why I got so emotional about it. You all know I'm an emotional creature as it is, but I usually hold up better under situations like this.

I'm still in tears, but not because of this. It's just a lot stuff that's been begging to come out, so out it comes. It's about time, I'd say.

Anyway, I'm feeling better after going through a few boxes of kleenex and I really want to talk with Fount because I need answers. Not saying I'll get the truth, but that need to know what he has to say is stronger than I.

I love you all for looking out for me and I wish you all knew how special you are to me. I'm ok, ok Very Happy
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 06:27 am
@Montana,
Montana: if you want to talk we can do it her, or I can give you my msn. It'll be more private. Or e mail. or phone number.
Personally I'm upset with you. I don't know why you are upset for sure. And you haven't given me a chance to explain.
Basically, I've always been kind to you, I can't see why you should think I would want to harm you. If you can think so bad of me, on so little evidence, (none as far as I can see) . AND NOT ASK ME EVEN TO EXPLAIN, then you aren't the person I thought you were.
We all need to cry sometimes. Your feelings are important to me. I can't believe that you do them down.
basically I think that putting the biker story on a post to you was wrong: but this thing has a lot of postings, I was trying to say that things can be explained in many ways. In my own way. I think you going from that to I was playing with you several steps too far. Everyone is looking for bad motives from me which aren't there. I thought you were on my side. My mistake.

Whatever. Im on your side. Always.
0 Replies