Izzie

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:41 pm
@Montana,
Hey Girl...

I've emailed you but I don't know if you will pick it up right now so I am going to put it here.

I think people are truly concerned about this persona and A2K really does care for you deeply. You've known them for 10 years.

There is a glitch on A2K at the moment which is causing the posts to be taken out of view. There are a number of threads that people have questioned this about today...... and it’s still happening now. Lots of threads and posts are disappearing. Robert (Craven) has apparently made an announcement somewhere that they are working on the code. No-one that you know will be thumbing down your posts.... There is also a possibility that others are thumbing FOW down (but I doubt that actually.....) but in the same vein..... FOW could be thumbing yours and his posts down to get you to go private, or not. Check the board out hunni " there are lots of threads going out of view at the moment " it’s not just yours.

FOW said earlier he is bored of talking on the board now.... please keep it public hun " just to be on the safe side a? You know what you’re doing and you’re by no means stupid. We do respect who you are and if you wanna talk - you go right ahead.

It's a thread - in time it will go. Keeping it public is not for our morbid curiosity.... it's for your safety..... but also Monty... for others who may come on this site and may find themselves in a similar position.

Remember what we were talking about.... Gaza and all that... perspective. Love ya gal. x

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:51 pm
georgeob1 is trying to show Montana what's obvious to the rest of us,
I guess to no avail.

You can't help people if they don't want to be helped!
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:55 pm
i think montana is doing what she wants to do, good for her

and FoW, stick around, **** happens, if nothing else you're an interesting read
Ticomaya

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:58 pm
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:00 pm
this is all fucked up beyond words.
dagmaraka

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:01 pm
@djjd62,
oh good god almighty, i have not seen such an ugly manipulator in a long time. absolutely sickening, it's like reading a script of a cheap thriller.
oh and the stupid victimization....he/she was accused of so many things, he cannot ever forgive us, poor poor baby. i think he managed to hurl way more insults than anyone on this board before him (with few exceptions perhaps)...ugh.
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:02 pm
@chai2,
the post were FoW, yells at zippo, then says, "this is between angie and me", is a little odd
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:04 pm
@djjd62,
A little odd? He's playing right into her vulnerability.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:06 pm
So does FOW ever sleep? I think s/he been on this board for three days and nights straight.

I really think Montana is a big girl and can make her own decisions. Give her some credit folks. It's not like she's 13 and planning to meet some internet guy at a local diner. The most troubling thing is the voyeuristic aspect of the chit chat.
Butrflynet

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:13 pm
Montanta insists that she knows what she's doing. I'll respect that.

But I'll also say that Fountofwisdom also knows exactly what he is doing and has plainly said so repeatedly.

Ragman

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:16 pm
@Butrflynet,
Sorry to be so in-your-face here, but how are you respecting her when you (and others) comment in her thread where she requested everyone multiple times for no one to comment in it?
Butrflynet

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:20 pm
@Ragman,
By not continuing to post there. It was the first post I've written in any of these mind game threads. This will be the last.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:28 pm
@Foxfyre,
Foxfyre. I'll miss you too. At least you gave me a chance.
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:34 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
hey, i'm the first person to admit that i can be a dick, but i meant when i said not to go, you're an interesting read, i've enjoyed the threads, what i believe about them or you is really inconsequential in the long run
chai2

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:46 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

the post were FoW, yells at zippo, then says, "this is between angie and me", is a little odd

I told you that you could BORROW my jacket, not KEEP it.

Now don't everyone be getting between me and dj in this matter.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:48 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

hey, i'm the first person to admit that i can be a dick

Allow me to be the second. I also admit that djjd62 can be a dick.

Now give Chai her jacket back!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:59 pm
YAY!!!

everyone should expose their dicks Smile
0 Replies

George

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 05:36 pm
I just saw this and the two-person thread. I can barely believe I'm reading this.

I've just got two things to say.

Fountofwisdom:
You said you took a beating to protect someone you didn't even know.
Can it be that hard to understand why so many A2K folks are stepping in?

Montana:
I love you, I trust you and I pray for you.
I don't apologize for being concerned, but I am sorry if you feel it's patronizing.

Pax et bonum.
~George
Mame

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 07:18 pm
@George,
And I'll add to this, Montana... you know some of us better than you know FOW, yet you're willing to disregard all the A2K-ers who care about you and who know you better than FOW does.

You say you're not gullible and naive. I beg to differ. You are... both. And you're also an emotional person. For example, I didn't fall for or cry at his/her stories, and I'm sure others didn't, too, but YOU did. Figure THAT one out.

No wonder people here are trying to protect you - have you figured THAT out yet?

The first rule in dating someone is to introduce them to your friends, who have NO vested interest. Well, that's basically what's happened here. And your A2K friends are all warning you. Why are you not listening? Is it because you're gullible? Maybe. Naive? Maybe. Why are you so upset that people would care enough to "interfere"? Think about THAT for a bit, why don't you?

Sort this out yourself, by all means, and I am not giving you any advice other than that. But don't expect to display all this stuff on a public forum and not get feedback. Why don't the two of you get a room in a private email place that only the two of you are privy to? Then you won't be judged or supported and you can make your moves or mistakes in private.
martybarker

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 07:32 pm
Oh crap, what did I miss now?? I don't know FOW, or do I? And Montana, you know we all care about you!