GIVING THE DEVIL HIS DUE

Foofie

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 08:10 pm
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

rabel22 wrote:

So the danceing off stage negates the eight years of disaster his rule has been. I think not. But if you want too find a reason to admire him do so.

I mean, this is bizarre. How does anything Set or anyone said in this thread imply that it "negates the eight years of disaster his rule has been"? What mania makes someone assume that anyone who has anything positive at all, no matter how puny or tangential, about the man must just "admire him so"?

Weirdness.

Not weird at all. I cannot answer for posters on this thread; however, some Americans may not want to divide the country. Moving forward with our new President is the best thing to do, in many a citizen's opinion, for the good of the U.S.A.

<With right hand over our hearts, and facing the American flag, we recite:>

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all."

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 08:13 pm
Well, Habibi, i suspect that you can now understand why i tagged my own thread partisan hysteria.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 08:13 pm
Foofie, sometimes i wonder if you are not a complete idiot.
Foofie

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 09:06 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Foofie, sometimes i wonder if you are not a complete idiot.

Why only "sometimes"? Why "complete"?

<With right hand over our hearts, and facing the American flag, we recite:>

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all."

0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:34 pm
@dadpad,
dadpad wrote:

Which is more than can be said for our little Johnny.

Disagree.

"My fellow Australians, I telephoned Mr Kevin Rudd and I congratulated him and the Australian Labor Party on a very emphatic victory," he said.

"This is a great democracy and I want to wish Mr Rudd well.

"There is no prouder job in the world that anyone can occupy than being prime minister of this country."

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 03:08 am
@Eorl,
Aargh...he's been whining his way around the place ever since.

0 Replies