GIVING THE DEVIL HIS DUE

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:20 am

O boy needs to change his ways if he hopes to ascend to GW Bush's level of professionalism and patriotism.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:22 am
Well, i've tagged this thread partisan hysteria, because that's what we're getting here . . .
eoe

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 09:44 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

farmerman wrote:
I find it kind of funny that, after we all recognize what a disaster his regime has been for the country, someone wishes to applaud him for the way he dances off stage.

Ditto. +1.

Ditto. +2.
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 09:46 am
@Setanta,
You should get some anger management also. Giving advice and then standing around screaming at those who are amused by your thread is what old winos do while standing on street corners.

Call me a clown again and Ill tell everybody that you are a graduate of the famed Emmet Kelly school .
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 09:54 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
As i pointed out, this has nothing to do with his departure or the process of his departure--it has only to do with how he had dealt with Mr. Obama. It's not my problem if you are too petty to recognize that he has behaved in a decent and a gracious manner in a situation which did not require him to behave in that manner.

You can be a real hoot when you dont eat breakfass. Perhaps you are easily impressed by his "graciousness", I am not.
PS theres really nothing wrong with spelling the word strait. If you are just calling the attention to my crippled hands in a manner to do some "one upmanship" , then I suppose you win that point. if you understand my words and can get by the neo styles , then you are smart enuff in the analytical dept . If you need words spelt in the "normal" manner, then I WILL get under your skin Emmet.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:14 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Giving advice and then standing around screaming at those who are amused by your thread is what old winos do while standing on street corners.

<snork>
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:17 am
Tell anyone whatever you like, FM. Here, here's a crying towel for you to wipe away your tears about your hand. Assuming that i'm angry when i express my contempt at your partisan obsession is par for the course for people who have been justifiably chastised for their irrelevance, but want to "score" in return. If you can convince yourself that i'm angry (and i'm not), then you can claim in return that i'm not being rational.

I am being rational. This thread is about Bush's behavior in a particular situation. One thing it is not about is your obsessive hatred of the man.
wandeljw

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:23 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Well, i've tagged this thread partisan hysteria, because that's what we're getting here . . .

What about the tag, "Get Setanta Some Fiber"?
Setanta

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:24 am
@wandeljw,
Somebody else put that tag on later. I don't know who did it--FM--but i have my suspections . . .
wandeljw

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:26 am
@Setanta,
I added a vote for that tag by tagging the same phrase. Smile
Setanta

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:32 am
@wandeljw,
Cool beans . . .
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:35 am
@Setanta,
So the danceing off stage negates the eight years of disaster his rule has been. I think not. But if you want too find a reason to admire him do so.
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:37 am
@Setanta,
You are outta yer mind . Im tugging at your cape and you have no idea that Im doin it. If you are that thinskinned then Id stay away from all political discussions if I were you. I did NOT tag the thread , but Im not a nutritionist and have no chops in that field. Id have said that yer sugar was low, hypoglycemia is attended by wide mood swings

Zippo

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:38 am
Quote:
Mr. Bush has behaved very well, very decently toward Mr. Obama

Thats because the son of a Bush does not want Mr. Obama to investigate or look into his War crimes. By being "good" he is making Mr. Obama feel guilty.

Anyone who doesnt see this is a complete idiot!

Read this you little...

http://jonathanturley.org/2009/01/12/obama-indicates-that-he-will-not-investigate-bush-crimes/
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:44 am

The devils coronation will occur January 20, 2009 and the huge bill will be due January 21, 2009.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:54 am
I had noted his graciousness towards the Obama's starting with the first White House visit. I tend to agree with djjd. If you have a job you really hate and that you kinda found yourself in despite your inability to perform that job well and your co-workers therefore have become hostile towards you... Aren't you going to be overjoyed to meet with and show your replacement around the office so you cold start counting down to your departure?

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:56 am
@squinney,
squinney wrote:

If you have a job you really hate and that you kinda found yourself in despite your inability to perform that job well and your co-workers therefore have become hostile towards you... Aren't you going to be overjoyed to meet with and show your replacement around the office so you cold start counting down to your departure?

You just described O boy in four years.
Setanta

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:58 am
@farmerman,
Yer a sad case FM . . . i hope you get your legs jump-started and have a better day this afternoon . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:13 am
@H2O MAN,
WHo the hell are you waterbaby, Kreskin?
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 11:19 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Kreskin?

Farmgirl, it's Carnac The Magnificent!
0 Replies