OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:33 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:
Now, clearly he either doesn't know O'Bill, or he is merely a dumbass. (And I'm ready to believe that he's probably both.)
Clearly. He had every opportunity to debate if he wished, and chose instead to carry on like a child might upon discovering the internet allows a coward to talk like tough guy without fear of getting his block knocked off. I see Spendi is willing to engage the moron, but JPB probably has it right. And Cyclo too. The idea that the 5 of us make up some kind of a mutual agreement society is rich. What should we all agree on next? Laughing
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:35 pm
@SYNRON,
Quote:

I am surprised that you are still posting after my posts. What happened to the ignore button?

I don't use the ignore button. Why would I? You provide much-needed comic relief, in the fashion of a small, yappy dog.

Cycloptichorn
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:47 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
That's fine. I like small yappy dogs but It's would rather be a small yappy dog than a jackass like you. And you are a jackass, you know. Almost every post of yours smells with your jackass defecations!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:48 pm
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

Synron = newly resurrected possum and disciple of Judge Posner?

I'm no longer so sure, Debra. barackman28 is a high probable but the jury is still out on ron.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:48 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Really? What apportunity to debate? On what topic? It is clear that you know nothing about showing evidence or documentation. You clearly think that if you merely regugitate something it is true! As Cyrano said-- Of wit, you never had an atom and of letters you need but threee to set you down--An Ass!
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:52 pm
@JPB,
some folks just like to argue?

In your dictionary--argue has a negative connotation. It means someone who might not agree with me.

Discussion, in your dictionary, means mutual "butt-Kissing" and stroking. I have yet to see substantial disagreement among the effetes like Occom Bill, Cyclopitchorn, and dyslexia.
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:54 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Do you have a link for Lou Grant or are you just making things up again?

Are you defending Pedophiles? Is that why you show your face on your posts? To lure the unsuspecting young?
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:56 pm
@Ticomaya,
Really? Then show me a post made by O'Bill which is not along the same political line that the Cyclops or the Dyslexic one would take. Just don't blah, blah--Show me!!
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:57 pm
@JPB,
Didn't you use your ignore button yet, JLB? Or don't you know how to find it?
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:57 pm
@DrewDad,
Fine, I find you just as tiresome as you find me!!!
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:05 pm
@Debra Law,
Now, I think I really must recant all of my posts and apoligize to all most humble and energetically. I have been upbraided by DEBRA L A W!!!!
I know that she is the most cerebral and widely read Lawyer in the United States and I could never respond to her erudition.

Imagine that another poster once said he did not think she even went to law school, while another said that Law School clearly did not teach her to think.

Why, if anyone reads any of Debra Law's posts they will be amazed at the depth of her learning. She is a true phenomenon. She is able to make 750,000 dollars a year at one of the Big Law firms while STILL posting again and again.

Only the truly brilliant can do that--That is why I FEAR the Posts of Debra Law--Not the posts of Cyclo or Dyslexic or even Occom Bill--but Debra Law.

Why? Because she is not a mere Debra---SHE IS DEBRA L A W!!!
Rockhead

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:10 pm
@SYNRON,
Are you about done?

(just curious...)
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:12 pm
@Rockhead,
That's what they allegedly asked one of the pre-Medieval Saints when he was being roasted on a spit. He replied--Only on one side!!
Rockhead

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:14 pm
@SYNRON,
You need the other one roasted???
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:32 pm
@Rockhead,
Perhaps, but it is impolite for you to ask when I will be done. What do you care or are you also one of those intolerant left wingers who believe in freedom of speech?
Rockhead

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:33 pm
@SYNRON,
Nah, I just don't care for possum much, ya know...
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:42 pm
@Rockhead,
I am not talking about Possum but I am talkng about discourteous and pompous idiots who think they can tell people not to post.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:44 pm
@SYNRON,
dear synron, I'm terribly sorry but I am taking your advice. goodnight and good luck.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:45 pm
@SYNRON,
Yep, yer a pretty courteous asshat your ownself...

(I think they call this mental masturbation, but please, by all means, continue your rant)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:47 pm
@SYNRON,
SYNRON wrote:

Do you have a link for Lou Grant or are you just making things up again?
Do show where I have ever made anything up that wasn’t a matter of opinion. See, if you weren't a moronic troll, you would simply Google before making a complete ass of yourself. LINK

Any coherent, literate person who regularly reads these threads would know I disagree with each of the other posters you imagine my being in league with as often as not. That doesn’t mean we necessarily disagree on facts… or the definition of troll, idiot, or the identification of same. Clearly, you are a simple troll.