spendius

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 02:19 pm
@SYNRON,
I have posted facts many times Sy. Here's one on topic.

About 20 minutes before the bill was declared passed the Dow was up around 350 and it has closed down about 150. That's a 500 point fall.

Maybe I am an ignorant twerp but I have no fear of a debate with you or anybody else. Why are you asking me do I wank in the bath? It seems rather a silly thing to do in my opinion. Do you **** in the bath? That would explain you washing yourself. Probably with soap. I don't wash myself. I wallow in hot water. Every night for half an hour.

How does it appear that I wank in the bath? Have you got an obsession with wanking in the bath?

I don't suppose I am completely spineless but not far off. I certainly wouldn't measure that on the matter of debating with you.

I am not in the least afraid of being revealed as ignorant. I am pretty ignorant. Are you projecting?

What's the debate about then? What silly-soddery do you wish to push out?

My post was in your defence you silly moo.
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 02:22 pm
@Ragman,
I find some troubling innuendo in your post, sir. Bill(restraining himself?) to avoid "unwarranted" friction with another "blowhard"???

I think you are assuming a great deal that you have not proven and, I don't think can prove.

l. Assuming that these threads are for all people and they are not only the property of those on the far left, BILL does not have to "restrain himself", all he has to do is to push the ignore button and he won't have to read my posts. He has not stated that he will ignore my posts for any coherent reason. I am of the opinion that he is on these threads to agree with the people who are of the same political persuasion as he is. Fine, But that, in my opinion, shows a person who is unable to defend those positions.

Do you think friction is "unwarranted" ? Does every poster have to agree with any position expressed. The only way to avoid "friction" is to block anyone who has an opinion that is different than yours and then the threads would not be a DISCUSSION thread but merely a "mutual butt kissing" fiesta.

If that's what you want and need, by all means, go to it.

And, finally, Ragman, I will keep my eyes open for any post of yours. If I agree I will tell you. If I don't agree, I will take it apart, using evidence and documentation, of course. If you are a spineless coward like Ocome Bill, you can put me on Ignore. But I will continue to post.

Blowhard--defined as "An exceptionally boastful or talkative person".

I am not talking-I am writing. And, for boastful, You haven't shown that is true.

Like Occom Bill, you are one of the fearful!!!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 02:27 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

SYNRON wrote:
If you do not wish to view the scene when I eviscerate you, that will be fine, but there are others who will see that you are afraid!

Oooh ... eviscerate! That's a big boy word. You have been studying your vocabulary lists.
Where do these idiots come from? Have you identified this troll yet?
Ragman

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 02:33 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
hey bill..remember the misguide one that defended having sex with children? It sure seems like the same personna. doesn't it?

Why I like ignore on A2K is that it keeps the noise level from ****-stirrers to a minimum. I like debate but those that attack for the sake of spewing their vitriol don't amuse or entertain me. If it's not entertainment ..then it's noise.
JPB

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 02:34 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
I am not in the least afraid of being revealed as ignorant. I am pretty ignorant. Are you projecting?

What's the debate about then? What silly-soddery do you wish to push out?

My post was in your defence you silly moo.

some folks just like to argue, spendi
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 02:38 pm
@spendius,
You are pretty ignorant? So is everyone! But the most ignorant are those who do not realize that they are. The most ignorant are those who are afraid that someone will reveal their ignorance/
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 02:40 pm
@JPB,
I will also look for any of the wisdom you spew to be posted. If you are not strong enough to view my responses, please use the ignore button. I am sure that there are many people who will notice.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 02:55 pm
@Ragman,
I think you have some trouble with the English language.

How does "attacking" Bill improve matters?

What matters are you talking about? I am calling Occom Bill out for his cowardice. Now, You and Occom Bill may feel that any position which does not dovetail with yours precisely is an "attack". At the top right hand side of my screen, it states--"Discussions"--DEFINITION-Consideration or examination by argument--debate.

Debate--a contest in which the affirmative and negative sides of a question are advocated by opposing speakers.

It is not a mutual "butt-kissing" fiesta in which a bunch of old ladies gather to gossip--or at least should not be.

You say--"How does it improve matters or shed any more light on things"? What things are you talking about. Make a post which improves matters or sheds light on things.

The sometimes silly Cicerone Imposter, who goes off half cocked most of the time, made a reference to the lowest Presidential Job Approval Rating.

I posted EVIDENCE to show that he was wrong.

That is what I call shedding light on things. What do you call it?

Bill is restraining himself?

Poor Bill. All he has to do is to push the ignore button and he won't have to restrain himself, but he may want to peek once in a while to see if I am showing his ignorance.

Unwarranted Friction? Have you been cloistered? Do you think that a debate is "unwarranted friction"? It is if the only thing you are interested in seeing on these theads is mutual "butt kissing".

Get with it, Ragman. Post something that will attempt to improve matters or shed light on things. If my posts annoy you, push the ignore button. I am not afraid to read any poster and am certain that I can converse or, if necessary debate with them.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 02:58 pm
Our newest Troll is certainly one of the most aggressive, seemingly willing to make enemies on every side of the ideological fence at once.

But one must wonder: to what end?

Cycloptichorn
Ragman

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:00 pm
@JPB,
So... JPB..don't you find it almost amusing when a retread comes out of the bushes repleat with a new nick, and is clearly familar with a lot of people on A2k? Such talk of cowardice in deed!

So JPB, how about those Patriots? And, my Red Sawx doing great too. Gotta love those diversions.

Debate proved to be a minor surprise. "She has spunk! Gotta love a gal with spunk!", said Lou Grant
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:06 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
To what end? To show that the left wing Cowards and Anti-Americans who inhabit Berkeley must be quarantined like mad dogs before they destroy our country.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:07 pm
@Ragman,
The pedophile had better manners, I think. And Lou Grant hated spunk.
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:11 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
So... JPB..don't you find it almost amusing when a retread comes out of the bushes repleat with a new nick, and is clearly familar with a lot of people on A2k? Such talk of cowardice in deed!

Don't think so, RM. In speaking of O'Bill, he/she said ... "I am of the opinion that he is on these threads to agree with the people who are of the same political persuasion as he is."

Now, clearly he either doesn't know O'Bill, or he is merely a dumbass. (And I'm ready to believe that he's probably both.)
spendius

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:12 pm
@SYNRON,
I asked you what you wanted to debate old boy?
JPB

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:13 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
I think we're watching a possum meltdown
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:13 pm
@Ragman,
A new nick? Why no sir, you are too simple. Why you might have said--Oh, A great many thingsd! Why waste your opportunity? For example, thus--
Aggressive-I sir, if that nick were mine, I've have it amputated on the spot!
Friendly-How do you drink with such a nick? You ought to have a cup made specially? Military: Nick point against cavalry.

These, my dear sir, are things you might have said had you some tinge of letters or or wit to color your discourse. But wit, not so,You never had an atom--And of letters, you need but three to set you down--An Ass.

(thanks to Rostand's Cyrano De Bergerac.

And you, Ragman, If you know how to read material more difficult than a comic book, may profit from Rostand's marvelous play. But I judge from your almost moronic posts that you probably never graduated from high school.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:18 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I urge you, Cyclops, also, to read Cyrano. I am sure that you have never lifted your nose out of Mario Savio's Diary. Are you really lily livered? As one of the most intellectual and brilliant poseurs at Berkeley, you, with your multiple PH.D's should be able to skewer any of my arguments and thereby to show that my postings are nothing but dross. But your ego is too fragile for that, isn't it.
You dread the possibility that it might be shown that you don't have the absolute answers for everything. In fact, it might be shown( unless one is the kind of metal robot that regugitated the line in Soviet Russia over and over) that you really can't prove very much.

I am surprised that you are still posting after my posts. What happened to the ignore button?
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:19 pm
@spendius,
Let's start with Cicerone Imposter's ridiculous claim that President Bush has the lowest approval rating of all time. Are you game?
DrewDad

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:24 pm
@SYNRON,
My ignore list is going to grow absurdly fast if you keep this up.
Debra Law

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 03:33 pm
@SYNRON,
Synron = newly resurrected possum and disciple of Judge Posner?