SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:54 pm
@Debra Law,
Who said the Congress is grandstranding? Debra L A W? Oh, I am sorry, I apologize. Debra L A W is one of the few people on these threads who does not need to give evidence or documentation. Brilliant, You know!!!
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:59 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Thank you for the link. But, you are too simple, sir, you could have said a great many things.. I may be a simple troll but you are a complex Nazi who does not wish to allow someone to express his opinion. I do not know what Universe you inhabit, but in mine a simple troll may indeed go his eternal reward--An intolerant Nazi like you-Never!

I will throw down the gauntlet again. I am sure you are too frightened to pick it up. When( I do not say if) I find some stupidity you post and take it apart, I will see how brilliant your DOCUMENTED responses will be.

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:00 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia--I know some good speech therapists. Where do you live? Just trying to be friendly.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:02 pm
@SYNRON,
Are you now...
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:03 pm
A measure of Occom Bill's ignorance is that he refers to someone who is just slightly above Lavrenti P. Beria in the rank of decent human beings-

Lou Grant--a slug and a moron!!
Rockhead

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:04 pm
@SYNRON,
You've spit on a number of good folks in the past couple hours, and none of us is getting any younger.

Do you have a rational point, and if so, could we start heading towards it, I have plans later...
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:17 pm
@Rockhead,
Yes, Rockhead, I have a rational point.

A poster, like most of the left wing, who likes to bloviate without giving any real evidence, indicated that President Bush had the lowest Presidential Job Approval ever. Like Cyclops and Occom Bill, who love to post absurdities which are approved by their left wing comintern, the statement is false. But leftwingers on these threads don't bother with truth.

Here is the truth;

Dr. Fred I. Greenstein( go ahead, just try to show he is a right wing Professor from Princeton--just try). wrote a book called:The Presidential Difference.

On P. 235 he gave the LOWEST presidential ratings ever achieved by US presidents since Roosevelt.

Here they are:

Truman---22%

Johnson--35%

Nixon--24%

Carter--28%

Bush I- 29%

Clinton-37%

President Bush Approval Ratings are currently at 33 or 34 %

And, R ockhead, you may know this already, even though the left wing tries to deny it, the lowest rating among those Presidents is the rating received by Truman when he was President. I hope that you know that now, in retrospect, Truman is considered one of the best Presidents of the Twentieth Century!
Rockhead

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:20 pm
@SYNRON,
OK, I can handle that one, and we can quit this crap...

Dubbya's rating is not done tanking, so when it is, we can discuss this again, Okeydoke?

If youdda just said yer a Bush guy up front, you woulda saved a bunch of us some trouble, just for maybe next time, and whatnot...

And Mr Truman was naught a Nidiot.
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:23 pm
@Rockhead,
It is not done tanking, you are correct, but it will never reach 22% as Truman's did. Do you know how to read? You intimate that I am a Bushguy. What is a Bushguy? Do you know? You don't know very much. Why don't you respond to the totality of my post or are you unable to do so?
Rockhead

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:25 pm
@SYNRON,
I don't feed the Trolls, Asshat, nor should anyone else with a clue.

Kiss my Courteous Ass...
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:28 pm
@SYNRON,
SYNRON wrote:

Thank you for the link. But, you are too simple, sir, you could have said a great many things.. I may be a simple troll but you are a complex Nazi who does not wish to allow someone to express his opinion. I do not know what Universe you inhabit, but in mine a simple troll may indeed go his eternal reward--An intolerant Nazi like you-Never!

I will throw down the gauntlet again. I am sure you are too frightened to pick it up. When( I do not say if) I find some stupidity you post and take it apart, I will see how brilliant your DOCUMENTED responses will be.
So, the troll is proven dead wrong, with evidence, yet his mouth keeps running. This is why you'll be ignored. I assure you no one is afraid of an idiotic troll, talking tough from behind a fake name and phony avatar. I've had enough of your idiocy. Enjoy talking to yourself.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:29 pm
@SYNRON,
Quote:
Discussion, in your dictionary, means mutual "butt-Kissing" and stroking.

What's up with that. I've heard that a lot of people are into both. Are you a puritan, neurotic presbyterian having a mid-lifer?
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:39 pm
@spendius,
Oh, you are correct, spendius, if you refer to affairs of the "heart". He was not talking about those. He was talking about the good old fashing political brown-nosing which occurs when people desperately need to be liked or want to gain a foothold in the political arena.

You obviously have little insight in the "need to be liked politically" and the "need to butt kiss the winner of the election"
spendius

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:39 pm
@spendius,
Mr Bush does not need to be defended by pricks like you Ronnie. I am on the record on A2K that he will go down in history as one of America's greatest presidents.

You are just a ******* nuisance to anybody who takes that position. You are a poseur. I'd dare bet you like Elton John records.
spendius

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:42 pm
@SYNRON,
You are even giving trolls a bad name.
spendius

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:48 pm
@spendius,
Back to the bail-out. It proves how far science has come. Had the captain of the Titanic known that catastrophe could be avoided by conducting a vote a lot of lives could have been saved.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:48 pm
Cyrano - the world in a nutshell. (insert rolly eyed emoticon)
I read the last three pages of this thead just now, and it seems obvious the troll is merely intent on keeping the reasonable ones from posting anything substantive. By keeping it roiled in name calling, he (it) has successfully derailed the intent of the thread.
spendius

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:49 pm
@spendius,
And some insurance liabilities.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:49 pm
@edgarblythe,
Well, Edgar Blythe--You are a writer--revive the thread. I am sure you are brilliant enough to do it. Try to do it. I urge you. You will be helping your colleagues on these threads and perhaps, ALL MANKIND!!
Rockhead

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:51 pm
@SYNRON,
Are you just gonna snipe at folks, Jack, or is there still some synapse going on in there???