@Arella Mae,
Did Buck arrive ?
Does he like apples ?

Does he like JJ n Mac ?

David
Arella Mae

Mon 21 Jun, 2010 08:26 pm
@OmSigDAVID,

I guess you missed where I posted the videos David. Mac is establishing his dominance with Buck. Buck has a few bald spots on his back where Mac has been biting at him. The hair will grow back though. But, they are letting Buck eat near them so any day now they'll all be one big happy family! Buck loves carrots, apples, and apple wafers. For an Arabian, he's not choosy!

Make sure you watch JJ's mouth in the JJ has a Chat with Buck. It was so funny. JJ was making clicking noises but you can't hear them. He moves his mouth like he is talking. At first Buck shook his head no but after a few seconds looked at me and shook his head yes. I wish I knew what JJ said to him. JJ adores Buck. He plays with him most of the day.

JJ has a chat with Buck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUZ-j8_eIXI

Buck Has Arrived!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-irWLnx70L4&feature=related

Herd Initiation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4w2fwleDgM&feature=related
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Tue 22 Jun, 2010 12:54 am

Thank u for the videos, Arella!
I had missed them.

JJ is really a BIG boy; he shines robustly good health.

David
Arella Mae

Tue 22 Jun, 2010 02:33 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
He is a star and he knows it! He loves it when Johnny goes out there and "scratches him down." This morning Johnny was trying to keep Mac away from Buck's breakfast and JJ walked up to him and nipped him in the butt wanting some more scratching.
OmSigDAVID

Tue 22 Jun, 2010 06:40 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:
He is a star and he knows it! He loves it when Johnny goes out there and "scratches him down." This morning Johnny was trying to keep Mac away from Buck's breakfast and JJ walked up to him and nipped him in the butt wanting some more scratching.
JJ knows that he is loved n appreciated.

Did he get what he wanted ?
Arella Mae

Wed 23 Jun, 2010 07:52 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Of course he did! JJ always gets what he wants. But, I told Johnny he can't let JJ nip even in playing. Mules, as well as horses, can cause serious damage with a bite. I was petting him last night and was rubbing some dirt off his leg and he tried to bite me. I whopped his nose a good one. I hate having to do that but it's necessary. He got the point.
OmSigDAVID

Wed 23 Jun, 2010 08:10 am
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:
Of course he did! JJ always gets what he wants. But, I told Johnny he can't let JJ nip even in playing. Mules, as well as horses, can cause serious damage with a bite. I was petting him last night and was rubbing some dirt off his leg and he tried to bite me. I whopped his nose a good one. I hate having to do that but it's necessary. He got the point.
That 's very important. A few years ago, I read of a woman
whose pet horse unexpectedly bit off the entire left side of her face.
SNAP and its gone, in a fraction of a second!

She had many reconstructive surgeries,
but it still looks very bad. Chances of restoration in her lifetime don 't look good.
Arella Mae

Wed 23 Jun, 2010 10:24 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I have stressed to Johnny ever since we got the horses is you cannot treat them like a pet dog. They have to be disciplined. A horse can kill you. That is why Hank is with Indy at the other pasture. One day, Hank, tried to run Johnny over. It really scared Johnny, as it should have! So, thankfully, that is one lesson he has learned. You cannot be too cautious around them and JJ is going to be one well-mannered little fella, well, big fella probably!
0 Replies

Doorsopen

Fri 23 Jul, 2010 09:20 am
Go ahead and burn me at the stake: Jesus is not God. He emanates from God as a man to show mankind that we also emanate from God. God's divinity lies within us. Sorry, it's that simple. Any other belief makes an anti-Christ of Jesus Christ.
Arella Mae

Fri 23 Jul, 2010 12:15 pm
@Doorsopen,
Doorsopen wrote:

Go ahead and burn me at the stake: Jesus is not God. He emanates from God as a man to show mankind that we also emanate from God. God's divinity lies within us. Sorry, it's that simple. Any other belief makes an anti-Christ of Jesus Christ.
It's a noble thing to seek the truth. It's an arrogant thing to think only you have found it.
Doorsopen

Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:48 am
@Arella Mae,
Thank you for your response. I do not think that I am the only one who has found this Truth. I know that others arrive at this Truth and do not believe it arrogant to share it with others.
Intrepid

Mon 26 Jul, 2010 06:13 am
@Doorsopen,
You don't speak a truth. You speak your opinion.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Mon 26 Jul, 2010 06:45 am
@Doorsopen,
Doorsopen wrote:

Thank you for your response. I do not think that I am the only one who has found this Truth. I know that others arrive at this Truth and do not believe it arrogant to share it with others.
The problem is the bible doesn't agree with you. It is clear in the bible there is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and in some manner they are distinct from each other and yet one in unity. I am on my way to work now but if you would care to discuss this I will be happy to post scriptures later in the day.
Doorsopen

Tue 27 Jul, 2010 11:48 am
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:

Doorsopen wrote:

The problem is the bible doesn't agree with you. It is clear in the bible there is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and in some manner they are distinct from each other and yet one in unity. I am on my way to work now but if you would care to discuss this I will be happy to post scriptures later in the day.

The concept of the Trinty does not appear in the Bible. It issued from church conseils four centuries after the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that of the Apostles.

The Trinity refers to The Creator (the Father), to that which creates (Holy Spirit) and to that which is created(the Son). These three 'persons' form a unity, there is no division between Creator and Created. This is the message of the Saviour Jesus Christ: We are not seperate from Our Father, The Creator, nor from the Holy Spirit, in whom all power lies. The Kingdom of God does not reside in the hierarchy of the State, nor in the hierarchy of the Church, not in the veneration of any force outside of ourselves which is not already ours to attain as a part of this Unity.

This is not my opinion, it is a spiritual Truth.

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
Arella Mae

Tue 27 Jul, 2010 12:26 pm
@Doorsopen,
I am at work and can't really address all of this fully right now. But one thing I will address, the Son was not created.
Arella Mae

Tue 27 Jul, 2010 05:36 pm
Doorsopen,

If I may ask, what denomination are you? I have never heard a "oneness believer" say that the Son was created.
OmSigDAVID

Tue 27 Jul, 2010 06:09 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:

Doorsopen,

If I may ask, what denomination are you? I have never heard a "oneness believer" say that the Son was created.

Some people who have returned from human death
have said that thay found that there is really only ONLY ONE.
All else is illusion

David
neologist

Wed 28 Jul, 2010 12:54 pm
@Arella Mae,
Sort of ridiculous to refer to him as 'Son', don't you think? Or would you be satisfied with the understanding that they are one in purpose?
neologist

Wed 28 Jul, 2010 12:56 pm
@Arella Mae,
Good observation, AM. BTW, interesting avatar. Is that a friend of yours?