Why Does Barack Obama Want To Ban All Our Guns?

parados

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 09:08 pm
oralloy wrote:
parados wrote:
I see you failed to show how any of the bullets listed as "armor piercing" on the Hi-Vel cite violate the present law.

First, I say that these rounds are NOT illegal. I am saying the website is NOT selling steel-core ammo in those calibers.

Second, I don't know how many billion times I've explained it to you, but the law says that you can't sell steel-core ammo in calibers "which may be fired in a handgun". And the following rifle calibers "may be fired from a handgun":

.223 Remington
.30-30 Winchester
.308 Winchester
Soviet 7.62x39
Yes. and that law existed before Obama was in the Senate so Obama didn't vote for it.

Quote:

parados wrote:
Your continued ranting still doesn't explain away this part of the law Oralloy.
Quote:
(C) The term "armor piercing ammunition" does not include shotgun shot required by Federal or State environmental or game regulations for hunting purposes, a frangible projectile designed for target shooting, a projectile which the Attorney General finds is primarily intended to be used for sporting purposes, or any other projectile or projectile core which the Attorney General finds is intended to be used for industrial purposes, including a charge used in an oil and gas well perforating device.

That is probably because I am doing no ranting.

Since most of them had no idea the round they were trying to ban had any sporting use, it never would have occurred to them that that provision would be a problem to their ban.
LOL.. Oh.. so first you say the voted to ban .30-.30 ammo and now you say the amendment wouldn't ban it. You don't understand what you are saying, do you?
Quote:

And that exclusion wouldn't have prevented the ban from outlawing all military surplus rifle ammo, so Obama still voted for an unconscionable ban on a lot of ordinary rifle ammo.
What a crock of shite.

Quote:

parados wrote:
Without modifying that part of the law the normal .30-.30 round is exempt from being called armor piercing under the law even if they were to reclassify pistol to be everything with a barrel length under 100".

True. But that exclusion wouldn't have prevented all military surplus rifle ammo from being banned, so Obama still voted for an unconscionable ban on a lot of ordinary rifle ammo.
True? So that means your premise for this entire thread is BS like we said from the beginning and you claimed we were being dishonest. For *** sake Oralloy, figure out your **** story before you accuse others of being dishonest.

parados wrote:
Oralloy wrote:
That doesn't mean he has any idea what a .30-30 is though.

That is an interesting statement Oralloy. Kennedy doesn't have any idea what a .30-.30 round is yet you claim he was specifically targeting the .30-.30 round. So which is it?

It is both. He was trying to ban it without having any idea what he was trying to ban.[/quote] And your evidence is what? Other than your opinion, that has already shown to be full of shite on your .30-.30 claim that you now admit is not true.

Quote:

parados wrote:
Does Kennedy know what it is or not?

I think it unlikely that Kennedy would go on the Senate floor and talk about the outrageous penetrating power of the .30-30 and call to ban it if he had known he was talking about America's most popular deer rifle.
What you think and reality have been shown to be quite far apart already. Without direct evidence I see no reason to take your word for it. You have shown you are doing nothing more than making an emotional appeal without facts.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 09:10 pm
FACT : H2Oman needs to pull his head out his orifice and check his facts before he claims they are "facts".

(edit)
Oh.. H2Oman was just regurgitating the latest internet hoax email being sent around by the NRA.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 09:19 pm
FACT: parados needs to stay away from H2O's orifice no matter how appealing it is.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 09:22 pm
You didn't bother to check any of the "facts" sent out by the NRA did you H2Oman?

Some people are really gullible. The present NRA leadership likes them that way it seems. Send in your money so they can lie to you some more.
0 Replies

paull

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 09:54 pm
I am not a hunter, and I want my guns. BHO has no chance with me or in general.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 10:02 pm
parados wrote:
oralloy wrote:
And that exclusion wouldn't have prevented the ban from outlawing all military surplus rifle ammo, so Obama still voted for an unconscionable ban on a lot of ordinary rifle ammo.

What a crock of shite.

Your failure to understand the law does not make it a "crock of shite".

Under the legislation that Obama voted for, any ammo "which may be used in a handgun", which can penetrate the armor commonly worn by police, and which would fail the "sporting purpose" exception, would be banned.

All military surplus rifle ammo in the following calibers "may be used in a handgun":

5.56x45
7.62x39
7.62x51

All military surplus rifle ammo in the following calibers can penetrate the armor commonly worn by police:

5.56x45
7.62x39
7.62x51

And all military surplus rifle ammo in the following calibers would fail the "sporting purpose" exception:

5.56x45
7.62x39
7.62x51

I'm pretty sure those three calibers constitute most military surplus rifle ammo.

It wouldn't cover the .50 BMG, but something tells me Obama would be delighted to ban that as well.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 10:03 pm
H2O_MAN wrote:
FACT: Barack Obama wants to eliminate your Right to Carry.

Yep.

Obama has openly called for federal legislation that would prohibit state governments from issuing CCW permits to anyone other than police officers.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 10:04 pm
oralloy wrote:
parados wrote:
oralloy wrote:

What a crock of shite.

Under the legislation that Obama voted for, any ammo "which may be used in a handgun", which can penetrate the armor commonly worn by police, and which would fail the "sporting purpose" exception, would be banned.

All military surplus rifle ammo in the following calibers "may be used in a handgun":

5.56x45
7.62x39
7.62x51

All military surplus rifle ammo in the following calibers can penetrate the armor commonly worn by police:

5.56x45
7.62x39
7.62x51

And all military surplus rifle ammo in the following calibers would fail the "sporting purpose" exception:

5.56x45
7.62x39
7.62x51

I'm pretty sure those three calibers constitute most military surplus rifle ammo.

It wouldn't cover the .50 BMG, but something tells me Obama would be delighted to ban that as well.

Sure.. and it still proves how dishonest you were in claiming Obama and Kennedy voted to ban .30-.30 ammo. Trying to deflect from your dishonesty by listing other ammos that may or may not be banned under to vote doesn't change your original false claim.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 10:06 pm
parados wrote:
FACT : H2Oman needs to pull his head out his orifice and check his facts before he claims they are "facts".

(edit)
Oh.. H2Oman was just regurgitating the latest internet hoax email being sent around by the NRA.

I'd say at least half of the facts listed are true. I couldn't vouch for all of them though without more research.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 10:08 pm
parados wrote:
oralloy wrote:
parados wrote:
oralloy wrote:

What a crock of shite.

5.56x45
7.62x39
7.62x51

5.56x45
7.62x39
7.62x51

5.56x45
7.62x39
7.62x51

Sure.. and it still proves how dishonest you were in claiming Obama and Kennedy voted to ban .30-.30 ammo. Trying to deflect from your dishonesty by listing other ammos that may or may not be banned under to vote doesn't change your original false claim.

You shouldn't run around falsely accusing people of your own dishonesty.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 10:08 pm
Getting only half the facts right is good enough in your world I guess.

FACT: Bush is from Texas.
FACT: Bush murdered millions of people

Half my facts are true so I guess Bush murdered millions of people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 10:14 pm
parados wrote:

Given the huge volume of sheer nonsense you've spewed about this legislation, you might want to try achieving even 1% accuracy before you aim for 50%.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 05:06 am
parados wrote:

Some people are really gullible.

Speaking for your gullible self I'm sure.

FACT: I'm not on the NRA's mailing list nor am I on any other pro gun or anti gun mailing list.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 06:17 am
Setanta wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Never. BFD. I made bombs for the military instead.

You spread so much BS around here, i don't believe that, either, Tinkerbell. I think you're just the typical loud-mouth coward, who rants about guns and warfare in the attempt to cover up the fact that you're a trembling coward.

I think you're just a liar, Tink.

Ask me about Trident missiles. It should be fun, I can tell you stuff, then I'll have to kill you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 06:31 am
Yeah, right, Tinkerbell.

I suspect you'd have a hard time killing a three-week old kitten.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 06:41 am
Setanta wrote:

Shocked You have no problem killing kittens?
You are a sick bastard !!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 06:42 am
And i suspect you're a sick ****sucker.

Cats are the spawn of Satan.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 06:43 am
Setanta wrote:
Yeah, right, Tinkerbell.

I don't kill kittens. They have a cuteness factor that makes them highly adoptable when given the proper exposure. Cats on the other hand....they do a nice backflip when hit with a .22.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 06:45 am
oralloy wrote:
parados wrote:

Given the huge volume of sheer nonsense you've spewed about this legislation, you might want to try achieving even 1% accuracy before you aim for 50%.

And who claimed Obama voted to ban .30-.30 ammo and has now backed off that claim when presented with facts about the law? Oh, you don't have to be accurate because you are "right". Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 06:46 am
Setanta wrote:
My street name is Setanta. I am a sick ****sucker.

I fixed for you.
0 Replies