I Feel Like I'm Stuck

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 02:43 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
And, is it possible for you to go even a post or two without talking about dicks? You have an odd sexual fixation when it comes to insults, one that I've noticed is shared by many of the Conservatives around here. It isn't something to be proud of.

Are you still crying because I called you a "limp-wristed Euroweenie"?

Talk about "whining."

You called someone else that, not I. I merely commented on it. Accuracy makes posts like the one you attempted more cutting.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 04:02 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I wasn't blustering... I posted an analogy.. you may not find it apt.... nor may anyone else... but that's what I did... then comes Drew Dad.... then you.. waving your dicks and being snarky.... so I responded in kind.... you can't start **** and then act like you're above it all and therefore superior.... well I guess you can....

I don't care about the analogy one way or the other. I'm just sick of seeing you wallow in your whining.

You're not going to vote for McCain, based upon his Iraq war stance, or at least that's what you said in the other thread. You may or may not vote for Obama. So it seems to me that you're not really torn at all; just upset because your girl didn't win the race.

And, is it possible for you to go even a post or two without talking about dicks? You have an odd sexual fixation when it comes to insults, one that I've noticed is shared by many of the Conservatives around here. It isn't something to be proud of.

Cycloptichorn

then stay the f*ck away from my posts and shut the f*ck up and we won't communicate....I'm all for that.... for someone who likes to observe any odd sexual fixations you claim I may have you certainly are unable to restrain yourself from dipping my pigtails in the inkwell Mary.

And I'm amused that because i don't support Obama I'm suddenly a conservative after all these years
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 04:05 pm
Mame wrote:
Is there something in the water you guys are drinking or did you all get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning? Just wonderin'.

Mame if you will go to the very first post.... I was giving an analogy of how I viewed the Obama/McCain dilemma... I said nothing snarky to anyone until others came in to get snide.

Speak to me in a civil tone and you will receive civility from me. It's that simple.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 04:07 pm
I'm not going to post here any longer. I'm feeding this troll. I apologize to the group.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 06:21 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Talk about "whining."

You called someone else that, not I. I merely commented on it. Accuracy makes posts like the one you attempted more cutting.

Cycloptichorn

Not exactly ... I had referred to nobody in particular, but instead to a group of people -- of which you may, or may not, have been a member.

In any case, it got your panties in a wad, and you acted personally offended.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 06:23 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Talk about "whining."

Cycloptichorn

Not exactly ... I had referred to nobody in particular, but instead to a group of people -- of which you may, or may not, have been a member.

In any case, it got your panties in a wad, and you acted personally offended.

It was a mistake on my part to mention it, because there was no productive outcome to the ensuing conversation. But I do find slurs against gays offensive, yes.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 06:33 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I'm not going to post here any longer. I'm feeding this troll. I apologize to the group.

I'm glad to hear you're perking up. Laughing
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:04 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

uh, don't you keep starting these threads for the express purpose of getting people riled up? .....And now you're apologizing.... because it got people all pissy, just like you like? I so confused!

Anyway, what about keeping in mind that the Supreme Court is already, what, 5 conservatives judges to 4 liberal? --put aside your distrust of Obama and realize that we do *not* want the next president to make that any more unbalanced than it already is.....that's the lasting damage that another Republican presidency is gonna do, and it's more important than your fears of Obama's supposed naivete, doncha think?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 06:42 am
I didn't start the thread to do anything but state my opinion with an analogy.... the usuals came in and started ****.... I was aplogizing for rising to the bait.... but feel free to claim the moral high ground...
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 08:32 am
Bear
Bear, I used to vote for president based on three things: Supreme Court and National Labor Relations Board appointments and Civil Rights for minorities and women. Since 2,000, I've added foreign policy and corporate control of our government.

You can't protect us regarding these issues if you vote Republican or don't vote. Think about it. Every vote counts (unless your state is a "winner-take-all" state), which should be changed to a one-person-one- vote state.

BBB
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 10:52 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
And I'm amused that because i don't support Obama I'm suddenly a conservative after all these years

yup. that "bringing people together" stuff is really working, huh ?

barring a revelation of barack found in bed with a dead girl or a live boy, he's gonna be the nominee.

okee-dokee. i'll vote for him. but, if he's elected, he damn well better have the real **** happening. cuz if he doesn't the complaints heard about bush over the last years is gonna sound like a dulcet rendering of "fur elise" by comparison.

and that will do far more to marginalize the democratic party than anything that either clinton could ever do.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 10:56 am
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

yup. that "bringing people together" stuff is really working, huh ?

barring a revelation of barack found in bed with a dead girl or a live boy, he's gonna be the nominee.

okee-dokee. i'll vote for him. but, if he's elected, he damn well better have the real **** happening. cuz if he doesn't the complaints heard about bush over the last years is gonna sound like a dulcet rendering of "fur elise" by comparison.

and that will do far more to marginalize the democratic party than anything that either clinton could ever do.

So, yes, if he sucks in office, it will hurt the Democrats. Not exactly a surprise there. Same could be said for either candidate.

In fact, it's appropriate to say that this is exactly what Bush did to his party.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 03:05 pm
Looks like BiPB needs some cheering up. Here's a video of Obama's new press spokesman.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 05:14 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
In fact, it's appropriate to say that this is exactly what Bush did to his party.

Cycloptichorn

exactimundo, muchacho. not to mention bush has done to the usa what reagan did to the ussr. gotta say yer doin' a heck of a job there bushie.

edwards just endorsed barack. that is probably the straw that killed the camel.

so, i hope all of pep rally, rah-rah stuff is over with and we get some real fleshy policy statements now.

it's time to go to work.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 08:03 pm
Quote:
I probably won't vote for obama strictly because I don't want to be in the company of people like you.

Damn. I mean... damn.
0 Replies