I Feel Like I'm Stuck

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:25 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
and you can't resist coming in for a sniff.....

my mom would call that fishing with dynamite...

Someone has to slap you out of it. Quit whining and get with the game for this Fall. It's what a friend would tell you; and I honestly bear you no ill will. Just treating you like I would treat any one of my friends who is moping and whining about something that isn't going to change.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:26 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
And is a tantrum a tantrum if you and a handful of others who disagree with me in any case define it that way?

I call it like I see it.

And... disagree? IMO Obama was not the best potential candidate. He's what I've got to work with come November, however.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:27 am
kickycan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
internal real time war

What do you mean by that term? Just wondering.

I mean real live revolution ala the Civil War.... in other words like half the other countries in the world..... and duckie..... I'm sorry to hear tha ttoo.... but I believe our country has become to corrupt to fix. I pray I'm wrong, I really do although praying around here I guess makes me even more stupid :wink:

If you truly believe that, then no matter what you decide to do in this election, we're all f*cked. So give up and do things the Carlin way. Complete detachment.

I've been completely detached for a long time but like Carlin... that doesn't stop me from commenting and stirring the pot. I guess Carlin can do that without being a childish dumbass but I can't. Not like I'm saying I'm as clever as Carlin.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:28 am
Re: BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Cyc and Drew are gloating like arrogant brats. How does that help to unite the Democratic Party?

I find your gloating immature and disgusting.

BBB

BBB, I'm not sure what you think is going on here.

A. I don't believe that I've gloated. I've nothing to gloat about to start with.
B. Was this thread supposed to unite the Democratic Party?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:29 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Someone has to slap you out of it. Quit whining and get with the game for this Fall. It's what a friend would tell you; and I honestly bear you no ill will. Just treating you like I would treat any one of my friends who is moping and whining about something that isn't going to change.

Cycloptichorn

you aren't capable of slapping me in any universe my friend.... but you are certainly free to keep swinging....
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:30 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Cycloptichorn

you aren't capable of slapping me in any universe my friend.... but you are certainly free to keep swinging....

You'll come around eventually. And you know it. So why all the bluster now?

I mean, I know why, because it's fun for you to rile folks up. But it's not productive, really. And it's not really convincing.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:37 am
I wasn't blustering... I posted an analogy.. you may not find it apt.... nor may anyone else... but that's what I did... then comes Drew Dad.... then you.. waving your dicks and being snarky.... so I responded in kind.... you can't start **** and then act like you're above it all and therefore superior.... well I guess you can....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:39 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I wasn't blustering... I posted an analogy.. you may not find it apt.... nor may anyone else... but that's what I did... then comes Drew Dad.... then you.. waving your dicks and being snarky.... so I responded in kind.... you can't start **** and then act like you're above it all and therefore superior.... well I guess you can....

OMG! Bear is offended that someone was snarky!

Didn't mean to steal your shtick, dude.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:47 am
sure you did....and I wasn't offended.... you sure do assume a lot.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 12:14 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I don't care about the analogy one way or the other. I'm just sick of seeing you wallow in your whining.

You're not going to vote for McCain, based upon his Iraq war stance, or at least that's what you said in the other thread. You may or may not vote for Obama. So it seems to me that you're not really torn at all; just upset because your girl didn't win the race.

And, is it possible for you to go even a post or two without talking about dicks? You have an odd sexual fixation when it comes to insults, one that I've noticed is shared by many of the Conservatives around here. It isn't something to be proud of.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 12:21 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
It isn't something to be proud of.

Are you suggesting that there is something wrong with being gay?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 12:30 pm
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Interesting that this is what you took away from my comment.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 12:33 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Are you implying something?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 12:34 pm
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

What is it you think I'm implying? I'd truly like to know.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 12:34 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I think it was a pitiful attempt to insult Bear.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 12:36 pm
Is there something in the water you guys are drinking or did you all get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning? Just wonderin'.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 12:38 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Nothing that I know of.

You made a comment about BPB 'apparent' pre-occupation with the male gentalia and then suggested that there was something wrong with that. You used it as an insult.

You also mentioned that some conservatives are doing the same thing. I took that portion of your comment to mean that they were closeted homosexuals (i.e. Larry Craig).

You then said that it's not something to be proud of.

I really don't know what you mean.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 12:42 pm
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Nothing that I know of.

You made a comment about BPB 'apparent' pre-occupation with the male gentalia and then suggested that there was something wrong with that. You used it as an insult.

You also mentioned that some conservatives are doing the same thing. I took that portion of your comment to mean that they were closeted homosexuals (i.e. Larry Craig).

There are a cadre of people who seem to believe that sexualized insults are the way to go here on A2K; It's dick, balls, pussy, bitch, stuff like that all the time. I think that a preoccupation with what most consider to be childish insults is indicative of someone who is hung up on various aspects of the nature of sexuality. Like I said, it isn't something to be proud of.

It has nothing to do with Larry Craig at all. But interesting that you thought so.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 01:42 pm
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
maporsche wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Nothing that I know of.

I think what Cyclotichorn is saying is that a lot of people from varying degrees on the political spectrum all agree that he is a dick.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 01:44 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
And, is it possible for you to go even a post or two without talking about dicks? You have an odd sexual fixation when it comes to insults, one that I've noticed is shared by many of the Conservatives around here. It isn't something to be proud of.

Are you still crying because I called you a "limp-wristed Euroweenie"?

Talk about "whining."
0 Replies