I Feel Like I'm Stuck

maporsche

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 10:54 am
I hate to say this Bear, but if you're worried about incompetence between these too (as am I), you'll be better off voting for McCain.

The Democratic Congress and House will be able to keep McCain in check and only allow moderate legislation through.

If Obama wins, there will be nothing stopping his incompetence.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 10:56 am
maporsche wrote:
I hate to say this Bear, but if you're worried about incompetence between these too (as am I), you'll be better off voting for McCain.

The Democratic Congress and House will be able to keep McCain in check and only allow moderate legislation through.

If the Republican party wins the presidency after the disastrous governing of GWB, you can kiss the Democratic party goodbye as it will be nearly permanently marginalized. We have to send a strong message to both political parties that you don't get to **** up the country and keep power.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 10:56 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
nothing negative or non supporting concerning obama is substantive to you...

why can't you admit that?

It isn't true, and you know it. In fact, I've posted criticisms of Obama more then once myself, which you are also aware of.

What you are dishing out however is little baby whining; and assertions based upon nothing. Your criticisms are most definitely not substantive, but seem to be more emotionally based.

What gets me, more then anything, is the post you made the other night, saying 'I'm tired of the drama, and going to bed.' What a crock. If you were really tired of the drama you would have just... gone to bed. I think what is more accurate is that you thrive on **** like this.

Cycloptichorn

the post had nothing to do with politics or political threads but something else completely. But I'm flattered that you spend so much time on me.... I'm spoken for though.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 10:57 am
maporsche wrote:

Who did you vote for in 2004?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 10:58 am
Re: BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Cyc and Drew are gloating like arrogant brats. How does that help to unite the Democratic Party?

I find your gloating immature and disgusting.

BBB

It isn't gloating. And I have no idea why you think it is.

We all have to stick together this Fall. You know this. I have no time for childish puling. If Clinton had won, yes, I would be dispirited. But I would still vote Democrat and I wouldn't make thread after thread talking about how torn I am between her and McCain.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 10:59 am
ebrown_p wrote:
maporsche wrote:

Who did you vote for in 2004?

Kerry.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:00 am
FreeDuck wrote:
maporsche wrote:

If the Republican party wins the presidency after the disastrous governing of GWB, you can kiss the Democratic party goodbye as it will be nearly permanently marginalized. We have to send a strong message to both political parties that you don't get to **** up the country and keep power.

Isn't that what 2006 was supposed to accomplish?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:04 am
No. That's what 2004 was supposed to accomplish. We have one more chance.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:05 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Cyc and Drew are gloating like arrogant brats. How does that help to unite the Democratic Party?

BBB

We all have to stick together this Fall. You know this. I have no time for childish puling. If Clinton had won, yes, I would be dispirited. But I would still vote Democrat and I wouldn't make thread after thread talking about how torn I am between her and McCain.

Cycloptichorn

well ain't you special. I am guilty of behaving like an ass from time to time. I've never denied it. You are certainly guilty of the same thing... and being an arrogant know it all as is typical in an entitled youngster.

I probably won't vote for obama strictly because I don't want to be in the company of people like you. I may continue my "rants" though because it's amusing to see you totally unable to prevent yourself from sticking your nose in time after time.Deny that.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:10 am
FreeDuck wrote:

I disagree there duckie. We have passed the point of meaningful change without internal real time war IMO and few have the stomach or balls for it, probably me included I'm sorry to say.

I truly believe that.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:11 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

I disagree there duckie. We have passed the point of meaningful change without internal real time war IMO and few have the stomach or balls for it, probably me included I'm sorry to say.

I truly believe that.

I'm sorry to hear that.l
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

and btw... I'm not in a bad mood or constipated as DD suggests. Matter of fact I'm packing for a beach trip tomorrow with squinney and couldn't possibly be happier. Very Happy
0 Replies

DrewDad

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Well then you are in the wrong place... because that's what this entire forum is... people stating their opinions.... venting.... sticking to their guns.... and if vulgarity offends your tender sensibilities... well.... this place is full of vulgarity on a regular basis and I'm only a little part of it..... maybe you should join a knitting forum or online bingo.... so you're not hurt Laughing

Rolling Eyes

If you're the tough guy, then why don't you suck it up?

I'm happy to discuss, as I'm sure you know. I don't tolerate tantrums, however.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:12 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
internal real time war

What do you mean by that term? Just wondering.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:13 am
but DD.... where did I say I'm a tough guy?

And is a tantrum a tantrum if you and a handful of others who disagree with me in any case define it that way? It must be something to have that awesome power. air is thin and all that....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:15 am
kickycan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
internal real time war

I mean real live revolution ala the Civil War.... in other words like half the other countries in the world..... and duckie..... I'm sorry to hear tha ttoo.... but I believe our country has become to corrupt to fix. I pray I'm wrong, I really do although praying around here I guess makes me even more stupid :wink:
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:18 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

Cycloptichorn

well ain't you special. I am guilty of behaving like an ass from time to time. I've never denied it. You are certainly guilty of the same thing... and being an arrogant know it all as is typical in an entitled youngster.

I probably won't vote for obama strictly because I don't want to be in the company of people like you. I may continue my "rants" though because it's amusing to see you totally unable to prevent yourself from sticking your nose in time after time.Deny that.

Like I said earlier; you thrive on stirring **** up. It's not a good quality for a person to display. And it robs legitimacy from your complaints.

My mom would call this 'cutting off your nose, to spite your face.' You voting for Obama or not has nothing to do with me or any other supporter of his. What it has to do with is you putting your little personal spat over what you know is better for the country.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:21 am
and you can't resist coming in for a sniff.....

my mom would call that fishing with dynamite...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:24 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
internal real time war

I mean real live revolution ala the Civil War.... in other words like half the other countries in the world..... and duckie..... I'm sorry to hear tha ttoo.... but I believe our country has become to corrupt to fix. I pray I'm wrong, I really do although praying around here I guess makes me even more stupid :wink:

If you truly believe that, then no matter what you decide to do in this election, we're all f*cked. So give up and do things the Carlin way. Complete detachment.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:25 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
internal real time war

Ok then. If you're going to pray then you might as well take a chance and vote for Obama. He says he wants to change the game. Maybe he's lying or incapable in which case we get more of the same. Or you vote for McCain and most definitely get more of the same. You might as well take a chance. Plus that puts you in company of people like me :wink: Well, and Cyclo's not so bad either once he lets go of the chew toy.
0 Replies