5
   

A Taxonomy of A2K Liberals :-)

 
 
squinney
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:54 am
Don't know that I get a choice since nimh is god of the circles, but no matter.

I'm having trouble deciding if I wanna join hands with joefromchicago or Wilso.

I've secretly always wanted to be an angry man... And, yet I also have a strong desire to have the shape of a "P" on my forehead.
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 09:01 am
Not enough in the way-too-tiny Wingnuts bubble, nimh.

Not nearly enough ...
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 09:22 am
Oh, and may I nominate C.I. for the "Angry Men" bubble???
0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 09:43 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Not enough in the way-too-tiny Wingnuts bubble, nimh.

Not nearly enough ...

Ha! Razz
0 Replies
 
BumbleBeeBoogie
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 10:38 am
BBB
Should Butrflynet be in a "visionary" circle because she was among the first to support and volunteer for Barack Obama's campaign? Or maybe computer nerds?

BBB
0 Replies
 
engineer
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 10:49 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Put me and Frank Apisa in there somewhere. We are considered liberals by the a2k rightwingers, too.

They consider just about everyone liberals. You are either with them or with the liberals.
0 Replies
 
wandeljw
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 11:13 am
I like both taxonomies. Thomas, indeed, belongs on both charts (in my opinion that is the nature of libertarianism).
0 Replies
 
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 11:28 am
engineer wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
Put me and Frank Apisa in there somewhere. We are considered liberals by the a2k rightwingers, too.

They consider just about everyone liberals. You are either with them or with the liberals.


and hate america, mom and apple pie to boot.
0 Replies
 
engineer
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 11:32 am
Ok Nimh, I'm feeling left out. Not being on either chart fits my general self image, but without characterization how can we survive in this society? Are you planning an "all the rest" chart?
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 11:43 am
Quote:
(in my opinion that is the nature of libertarianism).


HA, A libertarian is a conservative who occasionally leaves the planet.
0 Replies
 
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 11:47 am
farmerman wrote:
Quote:
(in my opinion that is the nature of libertarianism).


HA, A libertarian is a conservative who occasionally leaves the planet.


the real "ha" is trying to put all libertarians in the same box.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:02 pm
All libertarians remind me of Lyndon LArouche. While the guy makes certain comments that are common sense, he occasionally goes nuts and proposes some really silly ****. I cannot imagine these guys in several flavors.
0 Replies
 
FreeDuck
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:11 pm
engineer is definitely a pragmatist.
0 Replies
 
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:17 pm
farmerman wrote:
All libertarians remind me of Lyndon LArouche. While the guy makes certain comments that are common sense, he occasionally goes nuts and proposes some really silly ****. I cannot imagine these guys in several flavors.


well, then imagine harder. Laughing every party has it's dipsticks.
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:24 pm
Where's the category for misogynist, poser pig?
0 Replies
 
fishin
 
  2  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:26 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Where's the category for misogynist, poser pig?


It's labeled "Wingnuts". Don't worry, you're in there...
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:28 pm
It would be nice to have this put together by someone who knows something about politics. I have been called a lot of things (whore, hag idiot in recent day here) but never a wing nut.

urbandictionary.com

wing nut


Short for "a right-wing nut". Popularized in blogs and throughout the Internet. Used to refer to those who unquestioningly accept and repeat right-wing propaganda no matter how outrageous or unbelieveable.

As opposed to normal conservatives who have relatively independent minds--those few that remain.
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:31 pm
fishin wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Where's the category for misogynist, poser pig?


It's labeled "Wingnuts". Don't worry, you're in there...


Another political genius heard from. It is really shocking to see so many who don't know what a wing nut is.
0 Replies
 
2PacksAday
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:43 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Or play with their Hitler dolls..


I quit playing with mine, it kept making suicide pacts with my daughters barbies and then setting them on fire....and he bites. If anybody wants my "Das Bunker" playset, I'm selling it cheap...besides some smoke damage it's in pretty good shape.
0 Replies
 
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:51 pm
2PacksAday wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
Or play with their Hitler dolls..


I quit playing with mine, it kept making suicide pacts with my daughters barbies and then setting them on fire....and he bites. If anybody wants my "Das Bunker" playset, I'm selling it cheap...besides some smoke damage it's in pretty good shape.


havin' a fire sale, eh?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
TEA PARTY TO AMERICA: NOW WHAT?! - Discussion by farmerman
 
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/29/2024 at 09:20:38