If Clinton Wins

maporsche

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 09:47 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
I hope (and believe) that Clinton supporters will do the same.

I've already said that I would........but it will be in spite of his supporters. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 09:49 pm
maporsche wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

I've already said that I would........but it will be in spite of his supporters. Twisted Evil

I don't think you are being fair to me.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 09:50 pm
Hillary's speaking now...
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 09:50 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
maporsche wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

I don't think you are being fair to me.

Not you....others.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 09:52 pm
Probably talking about me.

But as I told someone long ago - this is the politics forum, not the 'play happy make friends' fun time for kids forum.

We'll all get along vs. the Republicans in the end. Strong feelings are natural for everyone this time of the election.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 09:58 pm
speak for yourself... once someone shows their ass to me up close they can drop dead....
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:00 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
speak for yourself... once someone shows their ass to me up close they can drop dead....

We'll see.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:00 pm
Ooh, catfight!
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:01 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Well, I am in the Obama camp and I dislike Hillary with a passion,
however, should she win the nomination, I'll grind my teeth but vote for her.
We don't have an alternative!

Yes we do ! John McCain.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:02 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:

She said supporters so there must be others besides you.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:04 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

She said supporters so there must be others besides you.

She's a he (not that you should know that)....and I'm not going to name who I'm talking about.

If you feel that I'm talking about you, well...
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:07 pm
Sorry, maporsche, it must be the "ma" that made me think you were female. It happens.

I don't feel you are talking about me because I am confident that I have not behaved badly on behalf of Obama. But when you repeatedly characterize Obama supporters as you have it does make me curious who exactly you are speaking of. I feel I've missed something, which wouldn't be unusual.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:09 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Sorry, maporsche, it must be the "ma" that made me think you were female. It happens.

ma porsche = my porsche (dumb inside joke)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:10 pm
georgeob1 wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:
Well, I am in the Obama camp and I dislike Hillary with a passion,
however, should she win the nomination, I'll grind my teeth but vote for her.
We don't have an alternative!

Yes we do ! John McCain.

Never, George!!! Very Happy He'll be a continuation of Bush, plus he'd better look
for a retirement home, and it ain't the White House!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:13 pm
maporsche wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

Makes sense.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:17 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
I don't feel you are talking about me because I am confident that I have not behaved badly on behalf of Obama. But when you repeatedly characterize Obama supporters as you have it does make me curious who exactly you are speaking of. I feel I've missed something, which wouldn't be unusual.

Me too. I just don't see all this stuff that Bear and Lola and Maporsche keep complaining about. I almost entirely just read along and don't get involved one way or the other, so I kinda wonder how I'm missing all this. I'd also like to know who "showed their ass" to Bear and can now drop dead?

Anyway, I'll happily vote for Hillary if she's the nominee; I'm fine with her, except for worrying about whether she's got too much baggage to be electable. I can ignore how obnoxious her supporters have been, too Smile
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:23 pm
Looks like the Republicans are having similar infighting between family members...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections08/johnmccain/story/0,,2253106,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront
Quote:

Conservative coalition unravels in bruising race

Ed Pilkington in New York
Wednesday February 6, 2008
Many senior Republicans will be hoping that by the end of today McCain will emerge a clear winner, so that the blood-letting within the party can be ended.

James Dobson, founder of the influential evangelical group Focus on the Family last night became the latest rightwing conservative to denounce McCain and say he would not vote for him "under any circumstances".

The party hierarchy fears that such vitriol could turn the primary campaign from a healthy debate about the future of conservatism into a fight that can only benefit Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. McCain and Romney have been attacking each other in recent days that have only added to a sense of internal acrimony.

How the party emerges from this bruising process could have long-reaching implications. The Republicans are potentially facing a period of turbulence reminiscent of the prolonged soul-searching the Democrats went through during the 1980s.

America's citizens are in a gigantic tug o war with each other over the direction of the country.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:32 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
maporsche wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

Makes sense.

I added a new avatar with a little picture of me...hopefully that will clarify moving forward.

You're not the only one who's made that mistake. Me and my feminine name Laughing
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:39 pm
Hah. I like the new avatar!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 10:40 pm
I admit that I also thought you were female.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies