RON PAUL........ FTW

ebrown p

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 02:43 pm
Amigo wrote:
old europe wrote:
jasonrest wrote:
WOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!

Customers who have bought these numbers are also interested in this product: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9QaeNpH1os

Or you could ask me I'm a mexican from East Los Angeles.

I lived, worked, hung out, and grew up with these gangs/ mexican mafia.

Then you know what "Tio Tomas" refers to.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 02:50 pm
Amigo wrote:

Well, yeah, I just asked you a couple of posts ago what your opinion was...

So what's your opinion? Should all the immigrants be rounded up and deported?

And what's your opinion on Ron Paul's position?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 02:56 pm
That's hardly the interesting question for this alleged "Mexican"....

The interesting questions are about whether he buys the rest of the anti Hispanic crap being thrown from his side...

1) are Mexicans crime prone and unable to assimilate?

2) do Mexicans have no respect for education?

3) are Mexican plotting a communist invasion?

4) do Mexicans eat white babies?

I have a hard time believing that any Hispanic who did not have a deep self-hatred and a severe identity crisis would post propaganda from right wing groups that, within one click of the front page, are pushing the "alien invasion" rhetoric.
0 Replies

jasonrest

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:05 pm
ebrown_p wrote:

The interesting questions are about whether he buys the rest of the anti Hispanic crap being thrown from his side...

I have a hard time believing that any Hispanic who did not have a deep self-hatred and a severe identity crisis would post propaganda from right wing groups that, within one click of the front page, are pushing the "alien invasion" rhetoric.

WRONG is WRONG.
Before any of those questions are asked,
one has to acknowledge the initial offense.
"Illegal"Immigration
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:06 pm
Well, I wouldn't say that Amigo isn't Mexican. Maybe second generation.

Also, I can see how violence by a group of people that are identified as Mexican is as much of a problem to immigrants as it is to the American population whose ancestors have come to the States earlier.

Problem is when other people use this to pit those groups (like law-abiding immigrants and violent gangs who also happen to be Latino) against each other.

There's a legitimate desire by one group to solve the problem of gang violence.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:09 pm
jasonrest wrote:
one has to acknowledge the initial offense.
"Illegal"Immigration

Acknowledged. Now about those questions....
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:17 pm
Historians will look back and say.............if America had listened to Ron Paul, their country may not have collapsed he was the only sane politician.

Wake up and listen to what he says, switch your brains on and just listen, he is the danger sign as we hurtled towards a cliff's edge.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:21 pm
stevewonder wrote:
Historians will look back and say.............if America had listened to Ron Paul, their country may not have collapsed he was the only sane politician.

Wake up and listen to what he says, switch your brains on and just listen, he is the danger sign as we hurtled towards a cliff's edge.

They said the same thing about George Wallace.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 04:12 pm
old europe wrote:
Amigo wrote:

Well, yeah, I just asked you a couple of posts ago what your opinion was...

So what's your opinion? Should all the immigrants be rounded up and deported?

And what's your opinion on Ron Paul's position?
NAFTA and illegal immigration are both perpetuated by the same people.

Legal workers in the United States have rights (representation) and those rights cost the boss money.

So the boss said "to hell with this, I'm setting up shop in Mexico where I can treat workers like $hit and pay them starvation wages. This is NAFTA.

The "whacko anti trade commies" told fellow Americans what NAFTA was but they listened to guy NAFTA was something else. He lied because the bosses gave him allot of money (through lobbyist) to lie to the people.

So then allot of Mexicans came to America to get better pay and livelihood. The Boss liked this to because now he had people working for $hit in Mexico and America and the American worker with representation or rights could be replaced.

The left wing says "Let them stay and give them rights" the left will get half. The unrepresented worker stay but they will get no rights.

The right says "don't give them citizenship or rights send them back" They also will get half. The illegal worker will get no rights or representation but they will not be going back either.

Because Left wing and the right wing are not fighting for power. They have no power. The party in power is not on T.V.

The fight between left and right is so we can waste our energy and blame the other while the true party stays on the straight and narrow behind the curtain.

Am I crazy?

Was I crazy when I talked about NAFTA ten years ago?

Was I crazy when I talked about global warming ten years ago?

Was I crazy when I marched against the Iraq war before it happened?

I am ahead because I don't listen to the guy that is paid by the boss to sucker YOU.

How is it that the very thing that the "whaco" warned us about came to be and what the politician said it would be was not true? And know we are listening to the promises of the same politicians to fix what they told us before?!?!?!? Laughing

Now the man on T.V will tell you to vote for change based on the bad things like NAFTA, Global warming, the Iraq war. And that man is paid by the same man that is responsible for NAFTA, global warming and the Iraq war.

You don't believe me? Follow the money.

Democracy is a new idea. And the boss finally knows how to deal with it.

manipulation.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 04:14 pm
You didn't answer any of our questions.

But the answer to all of your questions is "yes".
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 04:30 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
You didn't answer any of our questions.

But the answer to all of your questions is "yes".
Like I said your a status quo groupie. You don't know what the hell is going on. You dress up and clap politely for the candidate.

True agents of change are very few and they are freethinkers. I wonder who will tell you what to think next?

Jimmy Carter says it all

http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/i_got_what_america_needs_right?utm_source=EMTF_Onion
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 04:31 pm
The rhetoric of Ron Paul over the past decade has been interpreted by some constituencies as coded support for bigoted ideas. This use of coded language in public debate is nothing new.
As a Presidential candidate, George Wallace refined the art of coded White supremacist appeals to a high political art form. Wallace knew he was speaking in code, as did President Richard Nixon who adapted the Wallace rhetoric for the Republican's racist "Southern Strategy."
Does Paul ever wonder why ultra-right crackpots, conspiracy theorists, bigots, and neonazis champion his cause?
Does Paul not realize his rhetoric tends to support bigots unless it is clarified?

Why is it so hard for Paul to see that his name is being bandied about by bigots who suggest that Paul holds beliefs that he claims he does not hold?
Why doesn't Paul realize he has an obligation to forcefully distance himself from such claims?
This isn't about guilt by association; this is about a major political candidate standing up and setting the record straight using clear language.
Otherwise it gives the appearance that Paul is seeking public plausible deniability, while continuing to court the very constituencies he suggests he rejects.
http://www.zcommunications.org/znet/viewArticle/16194
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 04:38 pm
Amigo wrote:
Like I said your a status quo groupie.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's the first time I've ever seen anybody accusing ebrown of being a "status quo groupie"!

I really have to follow these Ron Paul threads....
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:18 pm
ebrown_p wrote:

Sorry partner. I am Mexican. I don't hate myself. You just need to say that to file me somewhere in your understanding of things the way they have been presented to you.

Truth is the only thing I am interested in.

You said my side was the anti-hispanic side. Please quote what I have said that is anti-hispanic, PLEASE.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:55 pm
old europe wrote:
Amigo wrote:
Like I said your a status quo groupie.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's the first time I've ever seen anybody accusing ebrown of being a "status quo groupie"!

I really have to follow these Ron Paul threads....
Good, The check this out. Please, pleas let me take some of your time. humor me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VxnCBD9W4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stockwell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPoeQRewiE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Perkins

http://www.soaw.org/type.php?type=8

This is American policy. This is politics. It is all true.Anyone that is interested in peace, justice and truth should know this.If you watch it I will send you 20$ American dollars and a T-shirt I promise.

This is the third world holocaust. It is as real as the Jewish holocaust.

You don't belive me. It is the same thing as Iraq on a larger and public scale.

Follow the career of John Negroponte.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 07:28 pm
Okay.

And Ron Paul will change all that?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 07:47 pm
old europe wrote:
Okay.

I don't know but 23 million out of work, broke and hungry illegal aliens doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

I like Ron Paul because he is telling the truth on network T.V. and he won the Republican debate. They don't know what to do about him.

Did you watch the videos and read a little bit? I will send you a t-shirt and 20$ to the UPS store. Laughing Serious. I don't need your name and address.

Ron Paul is a reactionary member of the Patriot movement.

http://www.newhumanist.com/Militia.html

http://www.americanpatriotmovement.com/

http://www.originalintent.org/edu/patriotmovement.php
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 07:51 pm
Amigo wrote:
old europe wrote:
Okay.

I don't know but 23 million out of work, broke and hungry illegal aliens doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

And Ron Paul will fix that? How? What's his plan?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 08:05 pm
old europe wrote:
Amigo wrote:
old europe wrote:
Okay.

No jobs or welfare for illegals and physically defend the mexican border
with the troops from Iraq after we bring them home.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 08:07 pm
Amigo wrote:
old europe wrote:
Amigo wrote:
old europe wrote:
Okay.

No jobs or welfare for illegals and physically defend the mexican border
with the troops from Iraq after we bring them home.

But if you don't want to deport them, wouldn't that mean that you would still end up with "23 million out of work, broke and hungry illegal aliens"?

What do you think they would do?
0 Replies