meanwhile back to more serious issues

http://www.cafepress.com/bobmccarty.194693988
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 12:17 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
meanwhile back to more serious issues

http://www.cafepress.com/bobmccarty.194693988

Maybe he shud have a little rag around his head.
David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 12:21 am
cjhsa wrote:
All islamofacsts and supporters need to do a Google image search
on "the best way to heal black eyes". Laughing

Leeches ?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 12:50 am
I saw them all protesting demanding her death. They need to pull the plug on those places so that the sh!tholes can sink into the ocean where they belong.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 07:08 am
Well she's home now. And being the very nice person she is she wants all to know that she was looked after very well, that the Sudanese are very kind and she never meants to give offense and there should be no recriminations against muslims or Islam.

I think all we can do is laugh at them. Humour is much more powerful than Islam.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 07:48 am
OmSigDAVID wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
All islamofacsts and supporters need to do a Google image search
on "the best way to heal black eyes". Laughing

Leeches ?

Turn off your safe search... Cool
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 11:52 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
Well she's home now.

Okay. Now let's invade and free the teddy.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 12:00 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/a1011_thumb.jpg
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 01:10 pm
Now....does anyone think that Muslims of this particular mentality, armed with nerve gas or bioweapons, as some certainly will be eventually, wouldn't pose a very serious danger to the West and the rest of the world?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 01:14 pm
Certainly. They only must get the nerve gas out of the cabinet and the bio-weapons at of the fridge.

Sudan is wellknown for arming it's citizens with such. (Well, only the Muslim part, not in the Christian provinces, of course.)

On the other hand, Brandon, you certainly watched the riots during the Swiss pre-election period. And THEY have real weapons at home ....
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 02:33 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Certainly. They only must get the nerve gas out of the cabinet and the bio-weapons at of the fridge.

Sudan is wellknown for arming it's citizens with such. (Well, only the Muslim part, not in the Christian provinces, of course.)

On the other hand, Brandon, you certainly watched the riots during the Swiss pre-election period. And THEY have real weapons at home ....

You're attacking an argument I'm not making. I'm not suggesting that Sudan will arm its citizens with these weapons. I'm suggesting that it's inevitable that some well financed Islamic fanatics will eventually gain access to these technologies, simply because technology is advancing in the world as it always does. Do you actually believe that Islamic fanatics will never gain access to either chemical or bioweapons?

My point is that many of them are so incredibly fanactical that they would clearly be a serious danger if provided with the means to do real damage. Do you deny this?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 02:50 pm
No. But the very same can be said about any phanatic anywhere.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 06:07 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
No. But the very same can be said about any phanatic anywhere.

Not every fanatic everywhere wants to destroy the United States and kill its people.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:13 am
Still waters run deep.

But originally you suggested ...

"that it's inevitable that some well financed Islamic fanatics will eventually gain access to these technologies, simply because technology is advancing in the world as it always does. "

And asked me if ...

"Islamic fanatics will never gain access to either chemical or bioweapons".
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 05:01 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Still waters run deep.

But originally you suggested ...

"that it's inevitable that some well financed Islamic fanatics will eventually gain access to these technologies, simply because technology is advancing in the world as it always does. "

And asked me if ...

"Islamic fanatics will never gain access to either chemical or bioweapons".

Correct. Who can doubt that people who would execute a British teacher for allowing a class to name a teddy bear Mohammed might kill thousands or tens of thousands if they were to gain access to chemical or biological weapons, not to mention nuclear material or a nuclear device. At some point in the future, Islamic fanatics will gain access to these weapons. They are nuts, they want to kill us, and the weapons are possible to get or will be possible to get. This is an immense danger that must be taken seriously.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 05:21 am
Certainly. Same might be value about antiabortion activist, Greenpeace, the CIA, Robin Wood, pro-foxhunting activists, French farmers .... name them.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 10:16 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:
Well she's home now.

Okay. Now let's invade and free the teddy.
Laughing
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 10:25 am
I'm not frightened of muslim fanatics. They are more likely to kill other muslim fanatics before they kill me. But I am frightened at the speed with which a perverted form* of Islam is spreading.

* thats Tony Blair's phrase not mine. It stands for a form of Islam we dont like. I dont like any of it, but I'm not allowed to say so any more.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:38 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Certainly. Same might be value about antiabortion activist, Greenpeace, the CIA, Robin Wood, pro-foxhunting activists, French farmers .... name them.

It's your contention that antiabortion activists, Greenpeace, etc. have the clear policy of killing Americans and crippling or destroying America? Many Islamic fanatics have made it completely clear that this is their intention.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:34 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
My point is that many of them are so incredibly fanactical that they would clearly be a serious danger if provided with the means to do real damage. Do you deny this?
0 Replies