The Clinton Rapes

blatham

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 09:37 am
dyslexia wrote:
(3)
Bill, I love you so, I always will. I look at you and you see the passion eyes of May.
Oh, but am I ever gonna see my wedding day? (Wedding day)
Oh, I was on your side, Bill, when you were losing.
I'd never scheme or lie, Bill, there's been no fooling.
But kisses and love won't carry me till you marry me, Bill.

A fine submission! Clearly our number one pick for the gunga state national anthem to this point!
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 09:47 am
Iconic national animal for gunga's beautiful new country...obviously, the snake

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/clearing-a-clogged-toilet-with-a-snake.jpg
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 10:37 am
okie wrote:
okie wrote:
Well gungasnake, what have you found out about this subject in the first few pages? So far, after reading the numerous snide and cute remarks by Clinton koolaid drinkers, one thing is evident to me, and that is libs, specifically the ones posting here, have very little interest in treating women with any respect, or in treating the office of president with respect, or the country with any respect for that matter. Not that we didn't know that already or the slobs would have been kicked out of office a decade ago. And now we have to deal with this couple all over again.

better a clinton kool aid drinker than a bush **** eater... of course that's just my opinion...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 10:44 am
okie wrote:
numerous snide and cute remarks
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 11:16 am
snide and cute... I think they ran for president in 2000 didn't they? As it turns out snide was so but the cute one.... not so much....
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 11:55 am
The gunganation national library;
http://pixiestixkidspix.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/incedible-book-eating-boy-copy.jpg
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 01:10 pm
We desperately need an appropriate flag for

Lesser Gungastan
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 02:55 pm
blatham wrote:

Lesser Gungastan

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/KKK-symbol.jpg
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 11:00 pm
blatham wrote:

Lesser Gungastan

http://img.mp3fiesta.com/covers/24/241/alb_38495_big.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 02:33 am
Funny... Lotsa noise, but just two or three idiots MAKING all the noise.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 02:38 am
Anybody watching any of this can see the basic logic at work: SlicKKK KKKlinton rapes and sexually asaaults two or three dozen women and I'm a hate monger for mentioning it.

KKKlinton of course is never a hate monger for his own activities; in the demoKKKrat/liberal mind he's just an "alpha male(TM)" doing what comes naturally to him.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 10:03 am
I don't necessarily take the narrow view that you're a hate monger gunga.... you're so much more than that....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 10:04 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I don't necessarily take the narrow view that you're a hate monger gunga.... you're so much more than that....

and please show proof that clinton ever raped anyone.... proof please... irrefutable proof... isn't that how you defend bush?

why isn't clinton in jail if it's a fact he raped someone?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 10:47 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

and please show proof that clinton ever raped anyone.... proof please... irrefutable proof... isn't that how you defend bush?

why isn't clinton in jail if it's a fact he raped someone?

Conspiracy theories are generally my last choice for explanations but, at some point on some topics, conspiracy theories are all there is left and SlicKKK KKKlinton is one such topic. This clown has spent his entire life doing **** on a daily basis, any single item of which if it were you or I, there wouldn't even BE a key, they'd weld the bars shut. Doors always seem to open just as he gets to him, justice always seems to get dismantled just as it starts to get anywhere close to him.

I figured a ton of **** was going to fall on the guy the day he left office and if every sort of political payback got thwarted, then at the very least that massive Canadian prison blood scandal would fall on him in the form of some sort of a multi-billion-dollar lawsuit, but even that never happens.

Of the conspiracy theories I've heard, the one I'd go with at this point is the one that says the asshole is some sort of a love child of Joseph Kennedy's. The Kennedy moxie apparently just stopped being able to keep deserving people out of prisons in the case of Michael Skakel, but that was after SlicKKK left office and involved a gigantic insult to the intelligence of the jurors in the case.

Now, would you like to talk about the nature of the "Kennedy curse(TM)" and the question of being above the law?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 11:32 am
you are as crazy as a **** house rat gunga... I like it....I like you... I'm going to put you on the protected list when I rule at the right hand of our Lord Satan and his bride Hillary Clinton....
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 02:08 pm
Of course actually read gungamahn's drivel but I did notice that KKKlintler rapes two or three dozen, so was it 24 or 36? It might need mean much to anyone else but it sure does to the 12 women who were raped or not, whichever it is. I would like a list of the names of the women who were raped. Just curious.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 02:28 pm
these two former presidents seem to get along quite well with each other !

Quote:
Ex-presidents launch private aid effort
White House taps Clinton, elder Bush

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Former Presidents Bush and Clinton launched a joint effort across partisan lines to raise money for victims of the devastating Indian Ocean tsunamis after the White House tapped them Monday to lead an effort to drum up private donations.

President George W. Bush named his two immediate predecessors on Monday, saying, "The greatest source of America's generosity is not our government; it's the good heart of the American people."

Flanked by his father and Clinton, Bush told reporters at the White House, "I have asked two of America's most distinguished private citizens to head a nationwide charitable fund-raising effort."

perhaps gunga has not yet informed presidents bush jr. and sr. of his findings ???

http://www.welfarestate.com/unite/bush-clinton/bush-clinton-superbowl05.jpg
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 03:41 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Of course actually read gungamahn's drivel but I did notice that KKKlintler rapes two or three dozen, so was it 24 or 36? It might need mean much to anyone else but it sure does to the 12 women who were raped or not, whichever it is. I would like a list of the names of the women who were raped. Just curious.

Should read:

Of course, I don't actually read gungamahn's drivel but I did notice that he claims that KKKlintler raped two or three dozen women, so was it 24 or 36? It might not mean much to anyone else but it sure does to the 12 women who were raped or not, whichever it the case might be.

I would like a list of the names of the women who were raped. Just curious. Just a list of names nothing else and not a link to some Freeper delusionary website.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 05:29 pm
dyslexia wrote:
blatham wrote:

Lesser Gungastan

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/KKK-symbol.jpg

I like this one a lot. Any meaning might be attached to it's elements.

The ' in the center could be understood as a teardrop for those who have fallen in the great war against intellectual elitists (anyone with an IQ above 80 or education past grade 8). Or it might refer to a semen stain (background ought to be blue for this but of course that color will be illegal in Lesser Gungastan which is why air pollution is such a good thing). Or it could allude to the earth on fire, curling inevitably towards Hell, in these End Times. Or it could, and this seems the most obvious connection, refer to the anus of a homosexual after he's been set alight and nailed to a pinwheel.

Good progress, boys! Dys...Lesser Gungastan will owe you a huge debt of gratitude for you contributions. I personally count you a Founder and I'm sure gunga does as well.

Good try, intrepid! Perhaps you'd like to see what you could carve out for a nationalist foundational story (Romulus/Remus...wolf-titties and all that, as example).
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 07:55 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Funny... Lotsa noise, but just two or three idiots MAKING all the noise.

Don't be so hard on yourself.
0 Replies