The Clinton Rapes

spendius

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 12:02 pm
It would have been an indiscretion to have snubbed Monica surely.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 12:05 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Ask the next Indian or Pakistani you talk to how unbelievable it is.

Please explain that off the wall analogy.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:46 pm
au1929 wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Ask the next Indian or Pakistani you talk to how unbelievable it is.

Please explain that off the wall analogy.

If you think having a country split up along religious/ideological lines is ridiculous, ask somebody who's been there.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:51 pm
Actually... Back to the lampshade idea which a couple of the libs here had brought up.

When you think about it, assuming the country were to split up along county lines as I suggest into red and blue countries, there would in fact be one group which would be seriously in danger of being made into lampshades and that would be inner-city blacks living in the blue nation. Those folks, or at least a hell of a lot of them, have never had any real utility to dems other than as a voting block and with no non-dems to outvote, their total utility would collapse to zero overnight. They'd be a total loss to the system.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:52 pm
gungasnake wrote:
blatham wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
The best possibility as I see it would be to split the country up on a county basis rather than by states.

Take Maryland for instance. Take the two goof counties out of it, and you've got a perfectly normal red state with perfectly normal red-state values and activities.

You'd still have your normal system of highways and roads... people in Europe drive through five different countries fairly regularly, i.e. the blue world wouldn't be landlocked or isolated geographically. But they'd vote in their own elections, manufacture votes against eachother if at all, pay taxes to their own government, and live with and suffer the consequences of their own stupidity, their own stupid social policies, their own stupid view towards science and reality etc. etc.

Normal people living in the red areas would not have to suffer.

Who gets the Statue of Liberty with its "Bring us your tired..." engraved plague?

Think about it. The only thing demoKKKrats see in immigration is a means of importing third-world voting blocks for themselves and it's hard to picture them wanting to go on doing that if they suddenly found themselves in their own country without any normal people to feel they needed to out-vote.

The red area on the other hand would likely be interested in taking in victims of persecution against Christians and a certain number of other immigrants who would likely improve the place rather than degrading it.

Statue of Liberty should probably go to the red nation.

Bring us your tired and huddled caucasians.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 02:22 pm
Being a Christian now confers automatic caucasionhood in the lib "mind"??
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 03:11 pm
what would you know about being a christian gunga? Laughing
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:27 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I at least know you don't need to be white to be a Christian...
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:47 pm
Let me make a correction, then. We have to get this right. Can't have the Statue of Liberty welcoming the wrong sort of people and keeping out the right sort in New Gungaland.

"Bring us your poor, huddled chinese, bolivian, paki, eskimo, tibetian, arab, and negroid christian heterosexuals and homosexuals who love jesus. Irish jews, stay home."

Would that do, gunga?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:49 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I at least know you don't need to be white to be a Christian...

That's a good start.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:40 pm
Well gungasnake, what have you found out about this subject in the first few pages? So far, after reading the numerous snide and cute remarks by Clinton koolaid drinkers, one thing is evident to me, and that is libs, specifically the ones posting here, have very little interest in treating women with any respect, or in treating the office of president with respect, or the country with any respect for that matter. Not that we didn't know that already or the slobs would have been kicked out of office a decade ago. And now we have to deal with this couple all over again.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:58 pm
blatham wrote:
Let me make a correction, then. We have to get this right. Can't have the Statue of Liberty welcoming the wrong sort of people and keeping out the right sort in New Gungaland.

"Bring us your poor, huddled chinese, bolivian, paki, eskimo, tibetian, arab, and negroid christian heterosexuals and homosexuals who love jesus. Irish jews, stay home."

Would that do, gunga?
\

Put it this way: I'd fifty times rather have black Christians for neighbors than YOU....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 10:02 pm
okie wrote:
Well gungasnake, what have you found out about this subject in the first few pages? So far, after reading the numerous snide and cute remarks by Clinton koolaid drinkers, one thing is evident to me, and that is libs, specifically the ones posting here, have very little interest in treating women with any respect, or in treating the office of president with respect, or the country with any respect for that matter. Not that we didn't know that already or the slobs would have been kicked out of office a decade ago. And now we have to deal with this couple all over again.

Can't say for sure at this point. Latest Zogby poll shows the Hildabeast losing to any of the five GOP candidates and she might actually lose to Daffy Duck and the KKKlintons and KKKlintonistas still act and talk like they have the thing locked.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 10:33 pm
okie wrote:
one thing is evident to me, and that is libs, specifically the ones posting here, have very little interest in treating women with any respect,

Well, they sure treat us with more respect than the misogynist Republican closet cases.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 11:24 pm
And you don't think SlicKKK KKKlintler is some sort of a misogynist because.... ??
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 11:38 pm
gungasnake wrote:
And you don't think SlicKKK KKKlintler is some sort of a misogynist because.... ??

No and I don't think he is a closet case either.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 03:16 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

No and I don't think he is a closet case either.

I always figured you had to be a misogynist in order to be a serial rapist... maybe that's just me not keeping up with the times.

You ought to try reading some of those reports linked at this top of this thread instead of sitting there in your stupid little state of gay/lesbian denial.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 08:41 am
This thread and discussion presents a number of exciting creative challenges.
1) a name for gunga's lovely new country
2) design for his flag
3) a national anthem

Submissions now being accepted.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 08:53 am
(3)
Bill, I love you so, I always will. I look at you and you see the passion eyes of May.
Oh, but am I ever gonna see my wedding day? (Wedding day)
Oh, I was on your side, Bill, when you were losing.
I'd never scheme or lie, Bill, there's been no fooling.
But kisses and love won't carry me till you marry me, Bill.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 09:34 am
okie wrote:
0 Replies