The Clinton Rapes

Amigo

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 03:00 pm
I think it is good we caught Bill Clinton getting a BJ in his office. Because now we now he was at least;

1. Not gay (Republicans are always trying to hide their man on man love)

2. He was taking care of business while he was taking care of buisiness in his office. (Republicans are always in some public bathroom or secret gay spots where they can get really gay)

3. He is not a pedophile (Republicans like little children. Add that to all the suppressed gayness)

Bill Clinton is a red blooded American Heterosexual

Republicans are trying to suck the pants off of our kids in rest stops all over America.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 03:10 pm
Sheesh, suck on just one little underage wee wee and they try to make a big deal out of it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 03:50 pm
Ample evidence here that the country is in trouble if these people vote.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 03:53 pm
okie, if Hillary offered to fellate you, would you, you of interminable sexual droughts, refuse her?

Or is this not my place to ask?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 03:54 pm
(Eva is going to kill me)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 04:02 pm
okie wrote:
Ample evidence here that the country is in trouble if these people vote.

So you propose to limit the right to vote?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 04:10 pm
fm wrote-

Quote:

Gunga opened the door Mysteryman. If you guys cant take the facts , then stop posting your bullshit. We can excuse gunga, hes "special" , you, on the other hand, often make sense.

I wouldn't sit still for that Mm.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 04:11 pm
She'd be sure to bite Gus.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 04:12 pm
spendius wrote:
She'd be sure to bite Gus.

One can only hope.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 04:26 pm
I suppose I'm going to have to read this thread.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 04:42 pm
ossobuco wrote:

Read some of the linked articles from the original post...
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 04:44 pm
Talking about rape the republican in the White House raped an entire nation. Or more precisely F**Ked the USA.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 05:00 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Let me save you some time.

Rome meets American politics meets bad reality TV.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 05:29 pm
It's good innit?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 06:18 pm
fm wrote-

Quote:
You have neither a grip, nor a view of reality spendi.

Yeah--I know. But I noticed that the constituency in South Wales with the largest Labour majority was also the one that was most impoverished and down-at-heel and that the one with the largest conservative mojority very rarely appeared on the News except when its MP became PM which was the occasion when those with a political bent first ever heard of it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 06:20 pm
And where is Cicero now, eh?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 06:27 pm
ossobuco wrote:
And where is Cicero now, eh?

Not sure, exactly. But we do know he isn't lounging around with his hands in his pockets.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 06:31 pm
BTW-- one aspect of "down-at-heel" was a high infant mortality rate compared with the swing seats.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 09:50 pm
Intrepid wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Intrepid,
I am confused.

Are you saying that since some repubs did it that makes it ok for Bill Clinton to do it?

If you arent, what was served by posting your list.
We all know thhat there are perverts in both parties, the dems are just better at keeping it hidden or covered up.

That still doesnt excuse what Bill did, does it?

Of course I am not saying that. That would be a ridiculous and immature stance for anybody to take.

The reason for the post? It was to give equal billing to both of your political parties.

If one is being brought up, why not both? It seems that Gunga's sole reason for posting was to dicredit the Democrats. He really does seem to have a problem getting the spelling right on that one.

Your second last comment is quite laughable, actually. What you are, in fact, saying is that the Republicans get caught easier. Smile

My purpose was to discredit Gunga.

I have no affiliation to either of your parties. I only look at those in power, regardless of their party.

I am not excusing what Bill Clinton did. I am simply pointing out that we hear about this ad nauseum. Everybody knows the facts. Everybody had determined how they feel about it.

I luaghed when I read this. The only reason you wrote what you did was to show how evil you believe the Republican party to be by showing examples of Republican mis-deeds. You have no intention of showing equal billing of **** so why pretend to have some altruistic motivation?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 10:44 pm
One question which needs an answer is this:

What could it possibly feel like to have voted for a psychopathic serial rapist for president?

I mean, if I could answer that question, I'd be out in the forest somewhere hiding underneath a rock.
0 Replies