The Clinton Rapes

blatham

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 10:51 pm
Oh gunga. You remind me of a twisting purple and yellow twenty-mile-long Rube Goldberg contraption that starts with an inhale and terminates with a fart.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 10:58 pm
blatham wrote:
Oh gunga. You remind me of a twisting purple and yellow twenty-mile-long Rube Goldberg contraption that starts with an inhale and terminates with a fart.

One thing you learn working in or around the military, when you don't have anything meaningful or intelligent to say, you can hide the fact by remaining silent....
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 11:07 pm
gungasnake wrote:
One question which needs an answer is this:

What could it possibly feel like to have voted for a psychopathic serial rapist for president?

I mean, if I could answer that question, I'd be out in the forest somewhere hiding underneath a rock.

What do you mean "would be?"
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 11:27 pm
gunga wrote
Quote:
One thing you learn working in or around the military, when you don't have anything meaningful or intelligent to say, you can hide the fact by remaining silent....

This might just be the most ironic sentence ever composed. Congrats.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 11:51 pm
Anybody here other than me ever read Robert Hare's little book on what being a psychopath actually involves??

I mean, it's not like deciding you don't want to deal with the opposite sex any more and moving to some place like San Francisco; THAT's a lifestyle choice of sorts or, at least to my knowledge, nobody has ever really found any sort of a "Gay Gene(TM)".

Being a psychopath on the other hand appears to have a neurophysiological basis of sorts even to the extent of having different kinds of brain-wave patterns, and should be viewed as similar to being born with Down syndrome, although most parents would fifty times rather have a kid with Down syndrome. Hare says there's no such thing as a parent of a psychopathic child who wouldn't be happy to hand him/her over to some government agency at age seven or eight, and that it's real obvious within six or eight years.

Also, more is involved than just an inability to emphasize or sympathize with other people. Also deficient is an ability to calculate or compute consequences and act on such calculations. A psychopath will go on doing stupid **** after you or I would have stopped.

What is missing is the sort of modeling facility which Julian Jaynes describes, and the ability to model other people and the ability to model sequences of events in one's mind are part and parcel of the same thing.

All of which should sound pretty familiar to anybody who observed the SlicKKK KKKlinton show for the eight years it ran.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 11:54 pm
Edith Efron's analysis of Slick's problem:

http://www.reason.com/news/show/29549.html
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:13 am
when Hillary is coronated.... I would like to see her rape gunga with a strap on...so his fantasies would come true... and so I could enjoy a genuinely hearty laugh....
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:26 am
gungasnake wrote:
Hare says there's no such thing as a parent of a psychopathic child who wouldn't be happy to hand him/her over to some government agency at age seven or eight, and that it's real obvious within six or eight years.

So then, there must be lots of evidence, anecdotal at least, that Clinton has exhibited psychopathic behavior since he was six or seven years old. Can you show me to the reams of evidence there must be? I suppose it's all been silenced by the Clinton machine, eh?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:30 am
cyphercat... are you challenging gunga on a rational basis? Assuming he is on the same level as a sane person? Showing the modicum of respect required to ask a question instead of merely dismissing him outright?

damn.....
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:35 am
Heeheehee...I knew someone would ask me that Laughing
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:37 am
She must be bored.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:38 am
Well, you never know! I don't think I've ever actually spoken to Gunga directly before, it's only polite to give the benefit of the doubt, right?

....Also, yes, bored.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:59 am
Well, if someone was standing on a street corner smearing chunky peanut butter on himself and screaming "the end is nigh - take arms!", would you give him the benefit of a doubt and try to engage him in reasonable discourse?

'Cause that's about the equivalent of gunga's cumulative contributions here.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 03:56 am
farmerman wrote:
Gunga opened the door Mysteryman. If you guys cant take the facts , then stop posting your bullshit. We can excuse gunga, hes "special" , you, on the other hand, often make sense.

The facts dont bother me.
I simply wanted to know what Intrepids motivation was, thats all.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 04:08 am
snood wrote:
Well, if someone was standing on a street corner smearing chunky peanut butter on himself and screaming "the end is nigh - take arms!", would you give him the benefit of a doubt and try to engage him in reasonable discourse?

'Cause that's about the equivalent of gunga's cumulative contributions here.

Whoa! Peanut butter is USEFUL.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:46 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
when Hillary is coronated.... I would like to see her rape gunga with a strap on...so his fantasies would come true... and so I could enjoy a genuinely hearty laugh....

My main hope is that the coming divorce can be accomplished without bloodshed; nonetheless there's no real point to you and me living in the same country and in my view, the divorce IS coming.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:47 am
McGentrix wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Intrepid,
I am confused.

Are you saying that since some repubs did it that makes it ok for Bill Clinton to do it?

If you arent, what was served by posting your list.
We all know thhat there are perverts in both parties, the dems are just better at keeping it hidden or covered up.

That still doesnt excuse what Bill did, does it?

Of course I am not saying that. That would be a ridiculous and immature stance for anybody to take.

The reason for the post? It was to give equal billing to both of your political parties.

If one is being brought up, why not both? It seems that Gunga's sole reason for posting was to dicredit the Democrats. He really does seem to have a problem getting the spelling right on that one.

Your second last comment is quite laughable, actually. What you are, in fact, saying is that the Republicans get caught easier. Smile

My purpose was to discredit Gunga.

I have no affiliation to either of your parties. I only look at those in power, regardless of their party.

I am not excusing what Bill Clinton did. I am simply pointing out that we hear about this ad nauseum. Everybody knows the facts. Everybody had determined how they feel about it.

I luaghed when I read this. The only reason you wrote what you did was to show how evil you believe the Republican party to be by showing examples of Republican mis-deeds. You have no intention of showing equal billing of **** so why pretend to have some altruistic motivation?

You really aren't very bright, are you. Gunga brought up the Democrat info. I brought up the Republican info. Therefore, equal billing.

What don't you understand? Perhaps you need a simpler explanation.

What is your motivation for bringing this up?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:52 am
mysteryman wrote:
farmerman wrote:
Gunga opened the door Mysteryman. If you guys cant take the facts , then stop posting your bullshit. We can excuse gunga, hes "special" , you, on the other hand, often make sense.

The facts dont bother me.
I simply wanted to know what Intrepids motivation was, thats all.

Did I answer sufficiently for your purpose?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:53 am
gungasnake wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

My main hope is that the coming divorce can be accomplished without bloodshed; nonetheless there's no real point to you and me living in the same country and in my view, the divorce IS coming.

Are you moving? Shocked
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 06:19 am
The kind of thing I'm talking about has happened at least once in the last hundred years in the case of Pakistan and India. Lots of people ended up moving.

Then again, Israel. Aside from the "palestinians" you read about, large numbers of present Israelis abandoned or were thrown out of property in other parts of the middle east for which they have never been compensated.

Democracy is a fairly good system for governing a homogeneous people with shared ideals and values. It is not a reasonable system for sharing power between two or more groups with nothing in common at all which basically just hate each other. At that point all you have left is a contest to see who can get better at gaming the system.
0 Replies