The Clinton Rapes

blatham

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 08:23 am
The NRA version of "Girls Gone Wild"...."Freepers Gone Postal".
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 08:39 am
Intrepid wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
when Hillary is coronated.... I would like to see her rape gunga with a strap on...so his fantasies would come true... and so I could enjoy a genuinely hearty laugh....

My main hope is that the coming divorce can be accomplished without bloodshed; nonetheless there's no real point to you and me living in the same country and in my view, the divorce IS coming.

Are you moving? Shocked

gunga is talking about the revolution and splintering of this country... I'm sure that in his mind it's me that will be shipping out... if it was up to him he would probably be an efficiency expert.... figuring out on a computer how to exterminate people like me the cheapest and best way.... in his little grey flannel suit while real men did the actual dirty work in the field....

Maybe you could have them make you some nice gloves and a lampshade out of me gunga old buddy......

good luck wacko... Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 08:41 am
gungasnake wrote:
The kind of thing I'm talking about has happened at least once in the last hundred years in the case of Pakistan and India. Lots of people ended up moving.

Then again, Israel. Aside from the "palestinians" you read about, large numbers of present Israelis abandoned or were thrown out of property in other parts of the middle east for which they have never been compensated.

Democracy is a fairly good system for governing a homogeneous people with shared ideals and values. It is not a reasonable system for sharing power between two or more groups with nothing in common at all which basically just hate each other. At that point all you have left is a contest to see who can get better at gaming the system.

I don't hate you gunga..... I'm amused by you. You so crazy.... Laughing
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 08:45 am
Quote:
Where Bipolar Bear
is ready to help

Daniel's Place in Santa Monica offers support for mentally ill young adults.

Actual LA Times front page headline. Here's the article. Is this fitting or what?
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-daniel26nov26,0,196563.story?coll=la-home-center
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 08:50 am
bernie I do try to keep my altruistic work on the down low.....
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 08:57 am
And I respect that, BP. I would suggest though that if you are going to bring gunga under your care that you consider taking on extra staff.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:10 am
or tranquilizer darts....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:27 am
The best possibility as I see it would be to split the country up on a county basis rather than by states.

Take Maryland for instance. Take the two goof counties out of it, and you've got a perfectly normal red state with perfectly normal red-state values and activities.

You'd still have your normal system of highways and roads... people in Europe drive through five different countries fairly regularly, i.e. the blue world wouldn't be landlocked or isolated geographically. But they'd vote in their own elections, manufacture votes against eachother if at all, pay taxes to their own government, and live with and suffer the consequences of their own stupidity, their own stupid social policies, their own stupid view towards science and reality etc. etc.

Normal people living in the red areas would not have to suffer.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:27 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
or tranquilizer darts....

LOL
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:29 am
gungasnake wrote:
The best possibility as I see it would be to split the country up on a county basis rather than by states.

Take Maryland for instance. Take the two goof counties out of it, and you've got a perfectly normal red state with perfectly normal red-state values and activities.

You'd still have your normal system of highways and roads... people in Europe drive through five different countries fairly regularly, i.e. the blue world wouldn't be landlocked or isolated geographically. But they'd vote in their own elections, manufacture votes against eachother if at all, pay taxes to their own government, and live with and suffer the consequences of their own stupidity, their own stupid social policies, their own stupid view towards science and reality etc. etc.

Who gets the Statue of Liberty with its "Bring us your tired..." engraved plague?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:29 am
gunga wrote:
perfectly normal red-state values and activities
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:42 am
blatham wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

Who gets the Statue of Liberty with its "Bring us your tired..." engraved plague?

we get that... gunga gets a statue of Ann Coulter wearing a strap on that says "Get Lost Ya Creeps".... after all, he's the one that's requested the normal red state values....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:50 am
blatham wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

Think about it. The only thing demoKKKrats see in immigration is a means of importing third-world voting blocks for themselves and it's hard to picture them wanting to go on doing that if they suddenly found themselves in their own country without any normal people to feel they needed to out-vote.

The red area on the other hand would likely be interested in taking in victims of persecution against Christians and a certain number of other immigrants who would likely improve the place rather than degrading it.

Statue of Liberty should probably go to the red nation.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 10:03 am
Gunga
In this proposal of yours what would you do with democrats living in the red states. Turn them into lampshades? I hope they put that straight jacket back on before you hurt yourself.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 10:32 am
au1929 wrote:
Gunga
In this proposal of yours what would you do with democrats living in the red states. Turn them into lampshades? I hope they put that straight jacket back on before you hurt yourself.

Far as I can tell, it's basically lefties and dems wanting to make slammites into their next wholly-owned victim class who pose the biggest danger of reopening the lampshade factories. Ask Rachel Corrie...

http://images.indymedia.org/imc/washingtondc/media/image/10/rachel_20corrie_20burning_20us_20flag.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 10:34 am
Basically, if you split the place up along county lines, nobody would have to move terribly far and probably the least amount of moving would be required. Anything else would be worse.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 10:58 am
gungasnake wrote:
Basically, if you split the place up along county lines, nobody would have to move terribly far and probably the least amount of moving would be required. Anything else would be worse.

Unbelievable Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 11:09 am
Ask the next Indian or Pakistani you talk to how unbelievable it is.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 11:20 am
Intrepid wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Intrepid,
I am confused.

Are you saying that since some repubs did it that makes it ok for Bill Clinton to do it?

If you arent, what was served by posting your list.
We all know thhat there are perverts in both parties, the dems are just better at keeping it hidden or covered up.

That still doesnt excuse what Bill did, does it?

Of course I am not saying that. That would be a ridiculous and immature stance for anybody to take.

The reason for the post? It was to give equal billing to both of your political parties.

If one is being brought up, why not both? It seems that Gunga's sole reason for posting was to dicredit the Democrats. He really does seem to have a problem getting the spelling right on that one.

Your second last comment is quite laughable, actually. What you are, in fact, saying is that the Republicans get caught easier. Smile

My purpose was to discredit Gunga.

I have no affiliation to either of your parties. I only look at those in power, regardless of their party.

I am not excusing what Bill Clinton did. I am simply pointing out that we hear about this ad nauseum. Everybody knows the facts. Everybody had determined how they feel about it.

I luaghed when I read this. The only reason you wrote what you did was to show how evil you believe the Republican party to be by showing examples of Republican mis-deeds. You have no intention of showing equal billing of **** so why pretend to have some altruistic motivation?

You really aren't very bright, are you. Gunga brought up the Democrat info. I brought up the Republican info. Therefore, equal billing.

What don't you understand? Perhaps you need a simpler explanation.

What is your motivation for bringing this up?

Well, A2K is very full of liberals that post daily screed's against Republican's and Bush in particular and I do not recall a single instance of you ever trying to do equal billing in any of those threads.

It's rather hypocritical of you to pretend to be doing so here. You are doing nothing to address the topic, which is about Clinton, and only trying to show that Republican's are worse.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 11:29 am
Of course, that's merely YOUR opinion Smile

I am so sorry that I missed the rule about posting in particular threads about equal billing. I will try to do better next time.

In the meantime, I would be most interested in what YOU have to say about the matter since you haven't kept strictly to the topic any more that you say I have.

I think Clinton did just fine..... except for the indiscretion thing. :wink:
0 Replies