Somebody convince me to do this.

Rockhead

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:19 am
And don't order the extra emotional baggage.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:21 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
treat sex like chinese food. Order exactly what you want by telephone and have it delivered to your apartment.

Looks like bear has ordered finger food.....again.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:36 am
and don't forget there's generally an extra charge for the pu pu platter... Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:38 am
Nope, I haven't called her yet. I got all wrapped up in other things last night and then it got to be too late.

I just realized that it wasn't last week that we went out. It was two weeks ago. That's probably not that big a deal though, I'm hoping. And there is one more little possible problem with this. She lives two blocks away from me. That could be a problem is she's a psycho or if I don't handle this right.

Slappy, that is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Thanks for being the voice of reason. Now if I can just stop myself from thinking about consequences and what-ifs, I'll be on my way.

Oh, and ehbeth, yes, she's within three years of me, age-wise.

Maybe later today I'll try to set this up.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:49 am
http://www.fastcatprint.com/nike-swoosh.gif
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 10:21 am
Explain to her you want to "practice intercourse" for your next serious relationship.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 10:43 am
I am baffled. On another thread Kicky stated he was marrying Shewolf this weekend.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 10:46 am
Fickel little soul. Playing around already.

They are all alike. At leaste that is what Crazy Minnie told me.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 11:26 am
So what's wrong with the prostitute idea?

What, you're cheap now?

Curious, what does a good one go for?

Maybe we could hold an A2K Bake Sale or something.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 11:32 am
Whew....I'm back.

I whipped up a little pastry tray since my last post, came out pretty decent I'd say.

ok, everything is $1.50 each, I'll sell the flower arrangements for $10 each, $17.50 for both of them.

http://www.konditormeister.com/gfx/pastries_sm.jpg
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 11:37 am
Chai like your idea for a bake sale, you could call it:

Idea BAKE FOR A RAKE SALE Idea
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 11:43 am
Just called her and we're going out tomorrow night. Heehee!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 11:48 am
Chai wrote:
So what's wrong with the prostitute idea?

Many things.

1. I have way too much guilt to ever do something like that without torturing myself with horrible self-loathing.

2. I've heard that doing it with a prostitute is a pretty cold and businesslike event.

3. I don't trust them not to steal from me.

4. I don't have a clue where to get one.

5. I don't have a clue how to make sure I'm not going to get arrested in some sting operation.

6. etc.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:03 pm
kickycan wrote:
Just called her and we're going out tomorrow night. Heehee!

Before or after your wedding to Shewolf?

(I am getting very confused.)
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:07 pm
What about the Bake Sale?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:08 pm
Oh ****, when the hell is that damn wedding again? I think I should be good to go by sunday afternoon. I might be a little dishevelled, but hey, women dig that unshaved rumpled tuxedo look, right?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:08 pm
Chai wrote:
I'll sell the flower arrangements for $10 each, $17.50 for both of them.

I wouldn't pay ten bucks for your flower woman!

As for that hoor Kicky, don't be lying and saying you're a prostitute virgin! You are ruining your own reputation!

Be vevvy careful ... one night you will wake up to find greasy smears of brown and red and blue all over your bedroom window and wax remains on the window sill

and realize .... she was peering in at you again, her face pressed to the glass, while you slept and sticking pins in that wax doll she had made of you. Those things work, you know. I've had a pain in my ass for the last week until I realized that, seven days ago, I accidentally pushed my own doll into the sewing box.

I had to visit a prostitute to get the spell taken off!

Unfortunately I was caught and I am typing this from prison.

I'll see you soon! Save you the bottom bunk (because I like being on top!)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:09 pm
I can still use the money from the bake sale to buy liquor and condoms and such, so if you gals are still revved up about it, let the bake sale commence!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:12 pm
Heeven wrote:
Chai wrote:
I'll sell the flower arrangements for $10 each, $17.50 for both of them.

I wouldn't pay ten bucks for your flower woman!

As for that hoor Kicky, don't be lying and saying you're a prostitute virgin! You are ruining your own reputation!

Be vevvy careful ... one night you will wake up to find greasy smears of brown and red and blue all over your bedroom window and wax remains on the window sill

and realize .... she was peering in at you again, her face pressed to the glass, while you slept and sticking pins in that wax doll she had made of you. Those things work, you know. I've had a pain in my ass for the last week until I realized that, seven days ago, I accidentally pushed my own doll into the sewing box.

I had to visit a prostitute to get the spell taken off!

Unfortunately I was caught and I am typing this from prison.

I'll see you soon! Save you the bottom bunk (because I like being on top!)

Once again, without even trying to, Heeven has given me a sudden rush of blood and now I am stuck sitting at work all tumescent and ****. Thanks a lot!

By the way, bottom's fine with me, as long as you smother me with your pendulous breasts while we're doing it.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:20 pm
Listen, the tumescence and **** does not go well together. I don't know whether you are coming or going!
0 Replies