Somebody convince me to do this.

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 06:15 pm
Okay, so I met this girl last week through a dating site, and I got the feeling that she might not be too hard to get liquored up and into the sack. But I'm not really very attracted to her for various reasons, the major one being that she wears way too much makeup. But she does have nice cleavage, which she displayed very nicely on our date last week.

I want to call her and try to get her to go out with me this weekend and hopefully boink her, but I'm afraid of what I might wake up to. Plus, it seems kind of mean to use someone just for sex. I just can't seem to make myself call her because I'm not really attracted to her and I only want to get drunk and screw, and in her dating profile she said she's looking for something serious. But on the other hand, she is a grown woman, and if she wants to screw some stranger on a second date, how can I be held responsible for the consequences of that decision?

Plus, I'm really really horny.

So could someone please convince me to do it? I need a good rationalization so that I might override the guilt that has stopped me so far from making the move. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,384 • Replies: 81
No top replies

TTH

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 06:21 pm
It is mean to use someone just for sex unless that is what they want to. Just go to a bar and pick someone up. GUILT! GUILT! GUILT!
Don't go out with her kicky Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 06:34 pm
Yoyo, baby.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 07:17 pm
Oh, stop it, Kick.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 07:18 pm
Re: Somebody convince me to do this.
kickycan wrote:
, but I'm afraid of what I might wake up to.

You're going to wake up to a woman who thinks she is at the start of a serious relationship.

Your lack of feelings for her must be due to more than a layer of makeup, that's fixable with a washcloth. You have no chemistry, so why set yourself up for a bad ending? Why break some innocent woman's heart for such a paltry thing as a night of sex. If you want sex without commitment, hire a professional.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 07:23 pm
You might be really attracted to her in the morning when all of her makeup has been worn away. Some of those makeup girls are really lovely underneath.

Or maybe not.

Anyway.

A call girl might be cheaper and healthier in the long run.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 07:46 pm
Tell her you don't want to die a virgin.

If she doesn't run away at that point, she's a keeper - and you can always, like, shower together and get the make-up off her that way.

~~~

err, girl. Is this one at least age-appropriate for you?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 08:03 pm
Karma is watching.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 08:18 pm
I looked into my crystal ball and if you do it - this will be your future:

http://data1.blog.de/blog/w/wulfweard/img/ugly_bride_03.jpeg
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 08:28 pm
That's Kicky?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 09:00 pm
Rationalization? For one, women want sex as much as men, and just because she sleeps with you, doesn't mean she wants a serious relationship with you. Stop giving yourself that much credit.

Obviously, 2 dates is nowhere near enough time to determine whether or not either one of you feel like you want a relationship out of it. So if she sleeps with you, and let's say you find out after you definitely don't want a relationship with her, you just tell her you're not feeling it, and move on.

Cliff notes version: bang her, then notify her via text message that you moved out of the country.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 10:07 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo
I am still laughing at your first post before you changed it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 10:34 pm
Well?
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 11:32 pm
Kicky, you horn-dog! I actually agree with most of what Slappy said, except for the cliff note version.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 05:49 am
I agree with boomerang

That's what prostitutes are for.

Invest in a good one that's disease free, from a reputable place, and have sex.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 05:58 am
I see that Kicky has gone all silent on this thread. I think he called her. So how long do you think it will be before he posts a thread that reads "How do I get out of this mess?"?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 08:35 am
C'mom kicky didja score or what?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 08:40 am
Kicky- Did she tell you that she has three brothers who are in the marines??? Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 08:47 am
Slappy's, errr, bang on.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 08:54 am
treat sex like chinese food. Order exactly what you want by telephone and have it delivered to your apartment.
0 Replies