Are there many Canadians here at A2K?

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 02:00 pm
Well, as long as they stay in their own part of town . . .
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 02:04 pm
Back when I was growing up they had a lot more respect you know. tee hee
0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 02:45 pm
These Canucks do seem to have an inflated idea of their own importance.

And breed Exclamation - look how many we've unearthed, and there are a few who haven't posted here.

They have no idea of the real orientation of the world....but then they live in North America, where perspective is generally warped, poor souls Twisted Evil

Hi, from the centre of the earth!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 02:56 pm
Silly kitty . . .
0 Replies

EileenM

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 03:01 pm
Ooh, watch it! WE generaly do not feel the need for violence. however....
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 03:28 pm
Look, I have no problem with Canadians. I just don't think they should be frolicing in their Canadianess. When did the shame wear off?

he he

I wanna see a violent Canadian.
0 Replies

Paul

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 03:58 pm
There are very few violent Canadians, only those we import from other countries......watch the news......but there are many violent Americans......watch GWB.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 04:29 pm
Naw, you watch the boy, i'm sick to death of him . . .
0 Replies

Paul

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 04:57 pm
I think most of us are sick of him....the more he p**** off 'So damn Insane' (aka Saddam Housein) and Usama bin Laden the more likely we all will suffer another attack. These jack asses won't go away and they will only get stronger with their hatred toward the US. I guess the Americans need another Ronald Regan in office who can just sleep through the 4 year term and not piss anyone off.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 08:08 pm
We Canadians do breed. I have it on very good authority that we do it much better than Americans. As for violent Candians, taking our cue from Sparta, we place them, at a very young age, into minor hockey.
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 06:24 pm
margo wrote:

And breed Exclamation - look how many we've unearthed, and there are a few who haven't posted here.

They have no idea of the real orientation of the world....but then they live in North America, where perspective is generally warped, poor souls Twisted Evil

I think the person who has no real idea of the orientation of the world is well...you assuming this post was real and not just for a laugh, I myself am Canadian but moved to GA when I was 13 and ended up serving in the US Army as a Sniper in the 82nd ABN as well as teaching advanced marksmanship at Ft. Benning. I never group ppl togather as I can not be stereotypical of any group of ppl. Bush says Canadian s are not part of the war effort he needs to look again there are Canadians serving on the aircraft carriers anyone who looks into it knows this. Basicly just don't hold a bias toward a group of ppl....no group makes the decisions as a whole they all have government.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 06:32 pm
I believe my nametag gives away my canajun-ness :wink:
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 06:41 pm
I know, it's really quite shameful.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 06:45 pm
some things are just too difficult to disguise
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 06:47 pm
Thing is, I'm fine with that lifestyle you know, it's just that I think that it doesn't need to be flaunted.

Quite untoward.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 06:49 pm
are you all right? you seem to be channelling my 80 year-old neighbour. as much as i love miss rita, it is disconcerting to find the old Brit here. Do you wear your white gloves to church as well?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 06:51 pm
I'm fine. I'm not Canadian.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 08:06 pm
hi paul and greetings from kingston! i'm an import but TRY to stay non-violent! hamburger(since i now live in canada should it be"hamburger with cheddar cheese?")
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 08:12 pm
cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger!

(can you tell that hamburger is a SNL fan from way back when?) Very Happy
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 08:18 pm
margo wrote:

Excuuuusssssse me if I couldn't post due to a now officially confirmed USA related power failure Razz It's not that Canajuns aren't violent, we just think of revenge as a dish best served cold Twisted Evil
0 Replies