WTF Kiwis are not australian

Dartboy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 03:31 am
dlowan wrote:
Dartboy wrote:
dadpad wrote:
HAKA ....specially for dartboy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVlGDa5mx28

I am always impressed with the all blacks haka. The all blacks can't play rugby to save themselves but their haka is good.

EXCUSE ME?????? we would wipe you up anyday, we just had bad luck at the world cup ok

Now you're gonna poke your tongue out, bulge your eyes out, stamp a lot and declare war, aren't you?

:wink:

Thats a huge steriotype, Yes I do the haka before I play rugby every saturday, I did it when a teacher died at school but the way you guys are going on about it its like whenever you walk down the street you see about 20 people doing a haka, which isnt the case. I doubt that even half of kiwis would know how to do the haka anyway
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 03:33 am
Dartboy wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Dartboy wrote:
dadpad wrote:

I am always impressed with the all blacks haka. The all blacks can't play rugby to save themselves but their haka is good.

EXCUSE ME?????? we would wipe you up anyday, we just had bad luck at the world cup ok

Now you're gonna poke your tongue out, bulge your eyes out, stamp a lot and declare war, aren't you?

Thats a huge steriotype, Yes I do the haka before I play rugby every saturday, I did it when a teacher died at school but the way you guys are going on about it its like whenever you walk down the street you see about 20 people doing a haka, which isnt the case. I doubt that even half of kiwis would know how to do the haka anyway

We don't think that, DB...we're just kiddin' ya.

I'm just a wittle fwuffy wabbit.
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 03:38 am
dlowan wrote:
Dartboy wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Dartboy wrote:
dadpad wrote:

Sorry I jumped the gun, we get it alot though but normally i get satisfaction out of how many times we totally whip your ass at rugby.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 05:33 am
This is the most entertaining Oceania thread that I have ever read.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 05:47 am
Dartboy wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Dartboy wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Dartboy wrote:
dadpad wrote:

Sorry I jumped the gun, we get it alot though but normally i get satisfaction out of how many times we totally whip your ass at rugby.

Lol!!!!
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 01:11 pm
well you have to agree don't you, like in the world cup the Kiwis lost to France, ok bad loss but the Aussies, The Aussies lost to ENGLAND, damn you must be ashamed alright, how sad, I feel so bad for you man.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 03:57 pm
Dartboy wrote:
well you have to agree don't you, like in the world cup the Kiwis lost to France, ok bad loss but the Aussies, The Aussies lost to ENGLAND, damn you must be ashamed alright, how sad, I feel so bad for you man.

Well, I really don't DO these ball games, but I imagine, for those who care, that it felt really awful.

Are we talking footbrawl or thugby here?
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 04:30 pm
Dartboy wrote:

And every other world cup since....when?

PS if you sure about any day I pick 30th June 2007

PPS

The team that beat us beat the team that beat you. Pay attention!

PPPS

The team that beat us was the team that currently holds the world cup, who managed to scrape to a victory against us in the last world cup final, in which there were no teams wearing black..
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 08:29 pm
hingehead wrote:
Dartboy wrote:

And every other world cup since....when?

PS if you sure about any day I pick 30th June 2007

PPS

The team that beat us beat the team that beat you. Pay attention!

PPPS

The team that beat us was the team that currently holds the world cup, who managed to scrape to a victory against us in the last world cup final, in which there were no teams wearing black..

In the future man and plus thats once, Im suere we have a ratio of like 10 wins to one loss
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:16 pm
Dartboy wrote:

In the future man and plus thats once, Im suere we have a ratio of like 10 wins to one loss

Actually, young fella, the Bledisloe cup runs at 38 for NZ to 12 for Australia

So closer to 3-1

And if we just take the the Bledisloe's since you were born it's 9 NZ, 8 Oz so more like evens in your memory.

World Cups run 2 to Australia 1 to NZ

Of course we might be better at Rugby if we weren't spending so much time being world champions in so many other team and individual sports.

Now look what you've done, you show a bit of nationalism and now I'm showing mine. It's like you just yawned and now everyone else in the room has to.

A word of advice: as you progress through your law degree you might want to do some research to back up your assertions before you make them - or you could hire a brilliant librarian, like myself.

And don't upset the bunny!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:39 pm
wandeljw wrote:
This is the most entertaining Oceania thread that I have ever read.

Me too. Is this the only Oceania thread you've read too, wandeljw?
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:43 pm
I like it when all the Oceanians show up and use funny, incomprehensible words and talk about unheard-of leagues and sports thingies.

Very entertaining.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:45 pm
old europe wrote:
I like it when all the Oceanians show up and use funny, incomprehensible words and talk about unheard-of leagues and sports thingies.

Very entertaining.

Un huh, and I don't even know if "haka" is a sports thingie, or just a funny, incomprehensible word.
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:50 pm
I get the drift.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:53 pm
solipsister wrote:
I get the drift.

I guess that would be the continental drift, then?
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:57 pm
The ultimate pangea in continents.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:07 pm
Meh.

Speaking of continents... look at this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8a/Plates_tect2_en.svg/798px-Plates_tect2_en.svg.png

Seems like half of New Zealand (the upper bit, speaking from a northerhemispheriocentric point of view) is part of the Australian plate, while the lower bit is part of the Pacific plate.

Funny.

Also makes me kind of hungry.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:08 pm
Can't believe the geo dudes missed the chance to have a 'china plate'.
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:18 pm
The meeting place is a meat plate. The fission place is a fish plaice. See you in 250 million.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:23 pm
your name should be up in 'eon' lights.
0 Replies