WTF Kiwis are not australian

Dartboy

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 03:42 am
Quote:

May I ask what you're studying, Dartboy? Just curious.

All this migrating away from home. It's rather sad, really. Must have a huge impact on the country.

I am 17 and still at college but I'm thinking that you thought I was at uni and your question is what uni subjects Im doing, if im wrong tell me, but I plan to do a double degree, I will study Law and do a Bachlor of Arts. In a way it does have an impact on the country but its not bad enough to make big changes or anything.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 03:46 am
Dartboy wrote:
Quote:

All this migrating away from home. It's rather sad, really. Must have a huge impact on the country.

I am 17 and still at college but I'm thinking that you thought I was at uni and your question is what uni subjects Im doing, if im wrong tell me, but I plan to do a double degree, I will study Law and do a Bachlor of Arts. In a way it does have an impact on the country but its not bad enough to make big changes or anything.

Hey then, for 17 years old you're holding your ground very well in response to us older codgers :wink: !

Well done. I predict you'll do well! Very Happy
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 03:46 am
Dartboy wrote:
dadpad wrote:
Dartboy wrote:
Dadpad: Nice point, I love it

Shocked

You didn't read the preamble I wrote did you?

What the sheepshaggers and stuff do you mean?

You obviously did read it then.

In South Africa, Aussies are the sheep shaggers. In Sweden it the Norweigens and or Finnish, except up there its seal rooting.
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 03:50 am
msolga wrote:
Dartboy wrote:
Quote:

Hey then, for 17 years old you're holding your ground very well in response to us older codgers :wink: !

Thank you, One thing I find with my age though is that the " older codgers" I know have more Information than me and I'm afraid I'll slip up somewhere and make a fool of myself but I think I'm doing okay and most of the things I'm saying is true and just.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 03:57 am
[quote="dadpad
In South Africa, Aussies are the sheep shaggers. [/quote]

And in Australia, it's the New Zealanders. In Canada, the New Foundlanders. Seems to me it's sheep who are the sluts.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 04:00 am
Wilso wrote:
[quote="dadpad]
In South Africa, Aussies are the sheep shaggers.

Quote:
And in Australia, it's the New Zealanders. In Canada, the New Foundlanders. Seems to me it's sheep who are the sluts.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 04:05 am
Hi Dartboy.

Some would argue that threatening to kill Jespah over a stray kiwi was a tad impolite.
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 04:06 am
dlowan wrote:
Hi Dartboy.

Some would argue that threatening to kill Jespah over a stray kiwi was a tad impolite.

I think that some would also see it as a joke which it was but I see what you mean, thank you
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 04:12 am
Dartboy wrote:
msolga wrote:
Dartboy wrote:
Quote:

Thank you, One thing I find with my age though is that the " older codgers" I know have more Information than me and I'm afraid I'll slip up somewhere and make a fool of myself but I think I'm doing okay and most of the things I'm saying is true and just.

Yes, you're doing OK. You're not making a fool of yourself.

If you don't know the answer to anything, or feel you're being asked an unfair question, just feel free to say you don't know the answer or the question is unanswerable, or whatever applies .... No one knows everything, you know!

And hey, you're meant to enjoy yourself here, too! Very Happy
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 04:15 am
Say you are sorry like a good little pakeha.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 04:17 am
dadpad wrote:
Say you are sorry like a good little pakeha.

We don't know DB is a pakeha!
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 09:29 pm
Its safe to say I'm pakeha so to speak even though I disagree with the term.

What do you think would happen if the continent,Zealandia, remerged? would it be New Zealand or be part of france? or would aussie even pop in and try and claim it?
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 09:33 pm
Everything went to pack when Gondwanaland separated from Pangaea.
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 10:19 pm
hingehead wrote:

I mean what country would claim it
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 10:38 pm
Seriously? It would be probably be divided up like the Antarctic based the existing EEZs ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EEZ ).

But for it to happen the sealevel would have to drop so much that Zealandia would be the least of Australia's problems - the land bridge to Asia would be traversible again and John Howard would be reelected after a scandal involving refugees 'allegedly' throwing their children out of a bus, or leaving them in a hot car.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 11:40 pm
Dartboy wrote:
hingehead wrote:

Hinge.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Claim it??

Nobody.

We'd be lucky if we managed to make the new border half way.....you buggers would be likely to make a claim for the whole of the new Western land, and, between the bloody noisy hakas, Helen Clark's whining, and the fact that most of you are here already, we'd probably give in.
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 01:16 am
dlowan wrote:
Dartboy wrote:
hingehead wrote:

Hinge.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Claim it??

Nobody.

We'd be lucky if we managed to make the new border half way.....you buggers would be likely to make a claim for the whole of the new Western land, and, between the bloody noisy hakas, Helen Clark's whining, and the fact that most of you are here already, we'd probably give in.

And you call me rude you smart ass Laughing Laughing Laughing Jkz, I also agree that Helen Clark whines a bit but I like the haka, its cool
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 03:00 am
HAKA ....specially for dartboy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVlGDa5mx28

I am always impressed with the all blacks haka. The all blacks can't play rugby to save themselves but their haka is good.
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 03:18 am
dadpad wrote:

I am always impressed with the all blacks haka. The all blacks can't play rugby to save themselves but their haka is good.

EXCUSE ME?????? we would wipe you up anyday, we just had bad luck at the world cup ok
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 03:23 am
Dartboy wrote:
dadpad wrote:

EXCUSE ME?????? we would wipe you up anyday, we just had bad luck at the world cup ok

Now you're gonna poke your tongue out, bulge your eyes out, stamp a lot and declare war, aren't you?

:wink:
0 Replies