The Police Murdered Him

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:06 am
They were tasered by CPD as well? Shocked
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:07 am
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. When in need, call the police and then accept the consequences of that call. Otherwise...don't call the cops...call "Dust-Busters". Cool
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:40 am
I'm sure charges will more than likely be filed against the officers who tasered Gefery, leading to his death. When the mother and sister say one thing and the cops say another...why should the family just let it drop? Because they made the call and some expect them to just live with the consequences? The police are calling them liars. Why should they just let that go?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:42 am
Lawyers who defend cops in Court make the big bucks. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:35 am
I don't think they should let it go, but I'm not sure what charges would be filed. Maybe we're talking semantics here, but they will need to convince someone that the officers broke a law in order to have charges filed against them. They're certainly able to file a civil suit against the officers and perhaps the city, but what criminal charges do you see being filed? I'm not saying there weren't any laws broken by the cops, but I don't know what they would be.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:46 am
Okay. A civil suit against the officers involved and against the city. Sorry I'm not up on the terminology. That's what the Rev. Jesse is for. Smile
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:49 am
Agreed. I just wish he'd spend more time assisting and less time posing.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:49 am
JPB wrote:
Agreed. I just wish he'd spend more time assisting and less time posing.

Who says he doesn't?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:53 am
Miller and cj..... you are being rude, here. This isn't just some bit of news. This is something personal for eoe.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 12:32 pm
Miller wrote:
Neither you, nor I know the mental or the physical capabilites of the man being arrested. Likewise neither your nor I know anything about this person's physical or mental health

You havent read any of eoe's posts then, I guess.

Eoe, what a horrible story, if not, unfortunately, a very surprising one. Feeling for everyone involved.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 01:24 pm
little k, don't fret. Every A2K character is in place and exactly where you would expect them to be. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 02:26 pm
Eoe--

You're a wise woman.
0 Replies

massmutual

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 02:59 pm
eoe wrote:
little k, don't fret. Every A2K character is in place and exactly where you would expect them to be. Rolling Eyes

long as it's only ONE of each character that's no prob but sometimes 'round here we gotta dial GHOSTBUSTERS, if you get my drift

sorry about your friends eoe
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:06 pm
Thanks massmutual. And welcome.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:29 pm
Miller wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
There are some (some) cops who get off to tasering people. They always managed before the taser, why not now?

In criminal law, we always managed without DNA analysis, why NOW?

That's too stupid to reply to.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 02:17 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Miller wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
There are some (some) cops who get off to tasering people. They always managed before the taser, why not now?

In criminal law, we always managed without DNA analysis, why NOW?

That's too stupid to reply to.

But you just did! Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 02:45 am
littlek wrote:
Miller and cj..... you are being rude, here. This isn't just some bit of news. This is something personal for eoe.

I'm more aware of that, than you could possibly be. Cool
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 02:47 am
Miller wrote:
littlek wrote:

So act on your awareness, Kak.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 02:51 am
dlowan wrote:
Miller wrote:
littlek wrote:

I already have...
0 Replies

massmutual

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 10:22 am
dlowan wrote:
Miller wrote:
littlek wrote:

well countinh the fact she offered no part of her aleged "medical expertise" by way of "awareness" or maybe new laws on medical fraued, lol

Quote:
Nancy Achin Audesse, executive director of the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine, said the case should be a wake-up call for medical regulators, noting that a failed background check today could do more than expose patients to an incompetent doctor.......
0 Replies