U.S. Governors Suspend Refugee Relocation in their States

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2015 05:38 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Hey, a greenie for Albuquerque. We can take more.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2015 10:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
n the 1960s the Provisional IRA was badly armed, relying on old weapons, some dating back to World War II.

What wrong with small arms and such dating back to WW2 or even WW1 for hat matter!!

Let see the BAR is to this day is one hell of a light machine gun/rifle and the model 1911 45 is still one of the best handguns ever build and both date back to or before WW1 not WW2.

Quote:
The IRA helped train an entire generation of Islamist bomb makers, who blew up plenty of Americans.

So you claimed of course you are also are claiming that WW2 weapons are near worthless and that is in the 1960s only two decades after the end of WW2.

Guns given any reasons level of care will last in the hundreds of years not decades and WW2 and even WW1 small arms designs is not all that far behind current designs the main difference is the trade off of weight to long distance killing power had gone to light weight but there is a lot to say for sheer power and range that the BAR have for example even if you have a weapon and amo load out that weight far more then an AR -16.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 01:36 am
@BillRM,
I see that shot right over your head. You don't seem to understand what's being discussed.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 01:38 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Bush was the one who turned Iraq into a terrorist breeding ground. That's what his presidency achieved. It's what he'll be remembered for, no matter how much dirt you throw at Obama.
Lash

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 11:24 am
Bush didn't invent Middle Eastern terrorists. Clinton's refusal to take care of his business bred and emboldened terrorists.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/218683/facts-about-clinton-and-terrorism-byron-york
Lash

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 11:37 am
There's a lot of blame to go around re M.E. terrorists.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39622062/ns/us_news-security/t/us-failure-retaliate-uss-cole-attack-rankled-then-now/#.VlH88HarSt8
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 12:38 pm
@Lash,
There was almost no Al Qaida presence in Iraq prior to invasion. That's what Bush did, your inability to accept his role in all this shows you're not really serious when it comes to politics.
georgeob1

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 12:57 pm
@izzythepush,
By the same idiotic logic one could blame Lloyd George and Clemencau for Hitler.

Poor Izzy - A foul mouth, coupled with evident neuroses and little brain power.
realjohnboy

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 02:40 pm
I understand that the vetting process for those 10,000 or so seeking refuge status can take 2 years. How long is it for the 1,000,000 or so who want to come on student visas or the millions who apply for tourist visas?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 02:58 pm
@realjohnboy,
And can we trust Obama to honor the will of the people and resist the urge to play king by letting in refugees under false pretenses?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 03:05 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
...no matter how much dirt you throw at Obama.

When a leading liberal Democrat, a woman, no less, has to tell Obama that he's a candyass pansy, well, then....

Quote:
The top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein, sharply criticized the Obama administration’s strategy for defeating Islamic State militants, calling Sunday for more aggressive action including additional special operations forces in Syria.

“I don’t think the approach is sufficient to the job,” Feinstein, of California, said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

I can almost hear Dizzy now, shrieking at top volume in his falsetto voice: SHE DIDN'T SAY THAT!

Yeah, she did.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 04:56 pm
@layman,
Bush thought he was tough, he wasn't. He was a ******* idiot. All of this **** is down to him. Obama doesn't want to be listening to another bunch of ******* idiots.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 05:04 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Poor Izzy - A foul mouth, coupled with evident neuroses and little brain power.

In my opinion you are being too nice to the man.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 02:45 am
@georgeob1,
I'll take no lectures from a bigot like you.

Hitler was strengthened and financed by American Nazis like your father.

It's ******* obvious Bush caused ISIS, only morons idiots and evil people like you who make money from the suffering of people say otherwise.

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 02:55 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's ******* obvious Bush caused ISIS, only morons idiots and evil people like you who make money from the suffering of people say otherwise.

Obama was a huge part of the birth too, and then he fed it. THen he did not figure out his mistake while unlike Bush he had both the visibility to see the mistake and also he had the power to correct it. He acted like he saw nothing. He did almost nothing. They were after all the JV team of terrorists.

OOPS!

Now in my books that makes Obama worse. By a hell of a lot.

Maybe in 20 years you will understand, but I doubt it.
BillRM

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 03:05 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Hitler was strengthened and financed by American Nazis like your father.

An of course Hitler coming to power have nothing at all to do with England and French draining Germany of it finance resources to the point of collapse or even placing troops on German soil to get those war reparations, but instead is the fault of a few American that did business with the German government in that time period.
BillRM

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 03:10 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

Twenty or a hundreds plus years it would not matter as he is still denialing that his government and the French government of the time set up the conditions for Hitler to come to power not a few American businessmen.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 03:13 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Twenty or a hundreds plus years it would not matter as he is still denialing that his government and the French government of the time set up the conditions for Hitler to come to power not a few American businessmen.

I am still hoping that izzy is a gag, a made up character from a very bored middle aged brit with nothing in his life but two kids...not even a job. Certainly not friends.

But he is mean and I am bored, so I want him to go away.

STAT!
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 04:04 am
@BillRM,
Your revisionist bs is just that, only believed by slobbering morons like you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 04:08 am
@hawkeye10,
You want me to go away because I unerringly point out your stupidity over and over again. You live in a fantasy world where you think your teabagger horseshit isn't seen as a joke by the rest of the developed world. It is, nobody outside America takes them seriously. You're the joke and you're in denial. You're too weak to handle the truth.