First time sex, some really quick questions

chai2

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 06:24 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I know. I'm wondering what's going to happen when the woman actually has an opinion of her own on what she would like to happen, or how.

Now this is just me, but if this gal is so experienced, she's more than likely not going to be all about all this "gentleness" Not at all saying she wants things rough, but guess what? Woman aren't delicate little flowers that are going to break at the slightest touch. We're real live humans.

What I think is funny is when some guys thinks you've got to be so gentle and soft, and 1/2 hour later he's pounding you like jackhammer.

0 Replies

NSFW (view)
chai2

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 06:44 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Vernon....excuse me for asking, but were you Carloslebaron in another life?

Oh Christ, after that last post, you know it's carlos. Delusional.

I'm embarrassed I've posted on this thread.
Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 09:20 pm
@chai2,
You have to bear in mind that a lot of these guys from the areas of Europe once controlled by the USSR are a bit behind the rest of us in their attitudes, and those that don't want to play catch up never will.

I found it quite a culture shock talking to a group of Poles (male) at a wedding recently. They don't do PC very well, lets put it that way.

When in Hungary not so long ago, I was surprised at the way fully grown men would go out of their way to customise their cars, and race each other whilst out with their families. Kids in the back, wife screaming at him to stop and a full blown street race in progress.

In many respects, it was like being back in the 70's. Talk about Starsky and Hutch.
chai2

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 09:32 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I thought the 80's were really weird.

I went on one date with this guy, and for some reason he thought that repeatedly telling me I looked like I would be a good mother, while oogling my front chestal lady parts, was a sure way to win me over.

Awkward.
Vernon of Prague

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 06:12 am
@chai2,
Probably my last post was too family unsafe, so OK. I just wanted to help... and reminisce a bit.

I can take up a bit humour but please, don't get too far. this A2K is one of the best forums in the internet. There is not much traffic, but not too little, forum rules are ok, people here are not explicitly bitter or resentful... Few forums can claim this. So let's please keep it that way.

I've lived in EN, FR, NE, FR so I know a bit how it looks like there. People are pretty much the same, difference is development of economy. Maybe you have bad experience with immigrants, because most of our immigrants are construction workers or waiters. Those are usually NOT good people . Whole Central EU have excellent technicians and engineers, doctors, and programmers, and a lot of them stay here. Because life in Prague is very comfortable and safe. We have no flood of immigrants, unrest, religious issues, unemployment (my friend in Paris is looking for good job for 2 years. it took me 1 month to get suitable offer... just for comparison), quality welfare system, free and easy to reach education... Don't think Ce EU is bunch of Poles stealing cars and building brick walls. nothing could be further from truth.

my deep apology OP for this off-topic. Please come again and ask if you have some more questions.

VoP
Vernon of Prague

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 06:36 am
@Vernon of Prague,
anyway, I am not ashamed for my words here, so I have no problem revealing my identity - this is me (who the hell is that guy you constantly speak of?)

Also, note that scar on my tummy- I got it after argue with one English dude about which nation is coolest. I got one scar. He got funeral.

Know your place! Evil or Very Mad

http://s1.postimg.org/cgvrddy6n/11193406_931666683542708_1563826134366753531_n.jpg
Lordyaswas

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 06:39 am
@Vernon of Prague,
Warped tosser.

0 Replies

van1van

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 07:04 am
@Vernon of Prague,
Thank you for all your helpful responses, sincere appreciation. But I'm going to delete my account within the next 10 minutes, because unlike you said and unlike you, some people here are just extremely annoying and resentful, OR writes for their own pleasure or giving useless opinions: this has led me to the edge of my endurance. It was good to know that there're some good people who genuinely care: may you continue this for other people!
izzythepush

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 07:55 am
@van1van,
van1van wrote:

But I'm going to delete my account within the next 10 minutes,

Good luck with that.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 08:00 am
@Vernon of Prague,
Quote:
I got it after argue with one English dude about which nation is coolest. I got one scar. He got funeral.

So much for your nationalistic jokes being harmless...
Vernon of Prague

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 04:27 pm
@van1van,
Quote:
Thank you for all your helpful responses, sincere appreciation. But I'm going to delete my account within the next 10 minutes, because unlike you said and unlike you, some people here are just extremely annoying and resentful, OR writes for their own pleasure or giving useless opinions: this has led me to the edge of my endurance. It was good to know that there're some good people who genuinely care: may you continue this for other people!

I wish I could tell this guy how much I appreciate what he just wrote!!!

yes, what he said is true, sadly. And here I am, questioning what I am doing here. Probably just somebody to listen... Or help.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 04:29 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:

Yes, but imagine how many other people he could hurt with his tasteless British humour... I think I did a valiant job... Smile
Olivier5

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 05:49 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
You need to talk to Izzy. You guys are made for one another.
NSFW (view)
Lordyaswas

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:18 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Vernon of Prague wrote:

Quote:

Yes, but imagine how many other people he could hurt with his tasteless British humour... I think I did a valiant job... Smile

Ha! I blame your current onset of puberty for both your delusional behaviour and weird attitude towards the opposite sex.

You really should wait until you start shaving before discussing such matters.
Vernon of Prague

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 12:43 am
@Lordyaswas,
you should make sure you receive your unemployment allowance so they won't shut down your internet.
Lordyaswas

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 01:15 am
@Vernon of Prague,
It's OK for you, bumfluff. You get your internet connection free at your school.

Hurry along now. Assembly is in five minutes.

0 Replies

Krumple

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 08:45 am
@van1van,
van1van wrote:

6) I keep the condoms inside a small drawer right beside the bed, but hidden from view. After I get fully hard, I can easily pull them out. But to cut the pack, should I use my teeth or a pair of scissors?

LOL

I can't take this serious. But I love this question. Definitely go with the scissors, I can't see any problem with that what so ever.

I think if you are honestly concerned about these issues then you have missed the point completely. She isn't going to care if you rush off to the bathroom after sex because you have to go.

These questions seem so childish that I wonder if you can even function in society without consulting some advice on everything you are doing. Should I chew my food six or seven times before I swallow? When I walk should I place my right foot forward first or my left? When I get dressed should I put my underwear on first or my shirt?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 10:59 am
@Vernon of Prague,
I said "you guys"... Izzy loves anti-French jokes too, so you GUYS should have a riot.