First time sex, some really quick questions

van1van

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 02:58 pm
Dear members,

I'm a virgin, and having first time sex the next weekend with a woman 2 years older, but definitely experienced. I've some really quick (mostly yes/no) questions, if you please, please could give me quick answers to (preferably in writing, not through metaphoric video, although sex-education related videos are very welcome!)

1) I accept that I'll cum earlier than her. If I do, can I continue with fingering her until she finishes/cums/asks me to stop? So far, I just fingered her, but she didn't want to finish but liked it. I do want to satisfy her!

2) Is it weird or okay to quickly use the bathroom to pee after I pull out after I cum?

3) To prevent premature ejaculation, is it good to masturbate the same day 5-6 hours before the sex?

4) I pee a lot in general because I drink at least 4 litres of water every day. Health wise it's good, but I want to make sure I don't feel peeing sensation when I have sex. I do have it when I masturbate. Should I drink less water?

5) If she gives me a blowjob or handjob, and if I cum before penetration, would that be embarrassing for me? What should I do in this case?

6) I keep the condoms inside a small drawer right beside the bed, but hidden from view. After I get fully hard, I can easily pull them out. But to cut the pack, should I use my teeth or a pair of scissors?

7) For the foreplay/sex/afterplay itself: I'm planning the following: please correct me or fill in if I'm missing something:

Definitely go very gentle, use condoms, go missionary (me on top, and no switching positions), foreplay for 45 minutes or so, penetration: let your prayers be with me, afterplay 15 minutes or so, finish with cuddling and kissing, and holding her. Keep water, paper towels, one extra toothbrush, one extra bed-sheet handy. Should I keep tampons for her?

Thank you so much!

ossobuco

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 03:19 pm
I await the answers.

I should explain that I think this is all foolery, but in case it isn't and we have a person who has somehow been away from the opposite sex he likes until quite older, perhaps in the priesthood or prison, and has thus read up and now sounds smart,
then I advise him seeing a therapist.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 03:39 pm
I second that about the therapist. I have already had my doubts about this character, and now they are amply confirmed. A 12 year old with a mind full of jizz. Van1van, please **** off.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 04:12 pm
@van1van,
Van...for whatever reason, I think you are real here.

Calm down. All guys go through "the first time"...and the best of all worlds is to go through it with a woman who is...how shall I put this...knowledgeable.

Go with the flow...and anticipate it being a pleasurable experience...not a military siege.

Now matter how much planning you put into this...the plan will almost certainly go awry within the first few minutes.

You are inexperienced...she knows this. You'll do just fine. Any mistakes you make on the first go around can be corrected on the subsequent shots. Your gun is not loaded with just one bullet!

Do not buy tampons. They will not be needed.
van1van

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 04:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Thanks Frank. I'm VERY real. I was born into a different culture, before moving to Western cultures for my job. Nobody's taught me or talked to me the slightest bit of dating and sex education. I do lot of online research for these and ask you people. I appreciate your answer and upvoted it!
Olivier5

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 04:43 pm
http://www.visiblemeasures.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/nike-just-do-it.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 04:50 pm
@van1van,
Thanks for that explanation.
van1van

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 04:55 pm
@ossobuco,
I hope you're not sarcastic. Then you're welcome! The cultural differences were so big that I didn't even ask a woman out before I turned 24. And kissed for the first time in 28, went to the third base the last Saturday. But I'm progressing, slowly but surely. And I'd like to trust the people here to give me positive help.
ossobuco

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 04:57 pm
@van1van,

I'll argue re just do it as some kind of advice, and very much not re rape. (I'm an elder woman (couldn't we come up with a better word than couger).
van1van

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 04:59 pm
@ossobuco,
re rape?? what rape? It's always been mutually consensual.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 05:07 pm
@van1van,
I am not being sarcastic.
I am old, 73.

To me, you seem all engaged with getting to bases.
Please, just jerk off and let women alone with your needs.

Tune in - women are people.

ossobuco

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 05:13 pm
@ossobuco,
re read what I said

0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 05:23 pm
For all those who can't read, I don't think our poster is a rapist. That is the last thing I'd think.

Quite the opposite, I take him seriously, and hope he talks more.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 05:26 pm
@van1van,
Does the woman know that you plan to have sex with her next weekend? does she understand that you are a virgin?
ossobuco

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 05:47 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I'll argue re just do it as some kind of advice, and very much not re rape. (I'm an elder woman (couldn't we come up with a better word than couger).

I said I was against rape as a sex move.

I didn't mean you would do it, but on the other hand you seem to not to see women as people with minds, or if so, unintelligible.'

Be so kind as to read accurately.
Conye3

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 07:22 pm
@van1van,
If for the case u are real and uneducated, u should feel when u are close to ejaculating tell her to slow Down, I know from experience that the sex drive after having ejaculated that really anything sexual can be disinteresting so if u are doing foreplay with her do it before you finish the. She can see to you, go for the toilet before hand, u won't piss in her u would know, if u over think everything it may make things more awkward and nerve rwracking for you, explain if she doesn't already know tht ur a virgin and if she has experience she will know surely what to do to make u as comfortable as possible
ossobuco

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 07:29 pm
@Conye3,
My goodness, I was much too nice.
Conye3

Sun 14 Jun, 2015 07:34 pm
@ossobuco,
Excuse me?
0 Replies

van1van

Mon 15 Jun, 2015 12:50 am
@ehBeth,
She's coming over and spending the night with me. She mentioned stayng over in the city, and I said she's very welcome to stay with me. She said thank you and yes. She and I went to the third base last Saturday, after I took her out for a dinner. I think that pretty much implies that we're having sex.

I didn't tell her that I'm a virgin, and don't want her to know, because she's under the impression that I'm not (I only kissed another women before). I want to do few things right, calm and gentle and want to give her pleasure and be pleased myself. So, I don't see the point of telling her.
0 Replies

van1van

Mon 15 Jun, 2015 12:54 am
@ossobuco,
People with minds? It's been nearly three weeks and spending almost 22 hours together I'm taking some' mindless' actions, and that too, after taking her to a great dinner, helping her where to park her car (no metaphor) and doing many other good things, in response to which she said I'm kind.

Didn't mean to brag, but you seem to be someone who either likes wasting her time, or writes random things for getting points. So, if you can't answer my questions like one or two members did here, PLEASE don't even bother to write to my posts, ever again.
0 Replies