When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

andy31

Sun 13 Sep, 2015 06:50 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, I wonder if you still assert that Trump nomination would be gift for Dems?
bobsal u1553115

Sun 13 Sep, 2015 08:01 pm
In church address, Hillary Clinton pledges to be nicer to the media
Source: Washington Post

Back in March, Hillary Clinton gave an address at a journalism awards ceremony and used the occasion to make a pledge to attendees with notepads: “I am all about new be­gin­nings: a new grand­child, an­oth­er new hair­style, a new e-mail ac­count,” she quipped, “Why not a new re­la­tion­ship with the press? So here goes. No more secrecy. No more zone of pri­vacy,” said Clinton at a ceremony for the Toner Prize for Excellence in Political Reporting.

The packed crowd at a D.C. church this morning heard a similar pledge from the 2016 Democratic presidential front-runner. Clinton gave an address at the celebration of the bicentennial of Foundry United Methodist Church, the 16th Street NW church which she and her family attended during Bill Clinton’s presidency. Amid remarks expressing her fondness for the church and her own Methodist upbringing, Clinton struck a media theme.

In the moments before the service, Clinton said from the pulpit, she received some advice from Dr. J. Philip Wogaman, the former Foundry senior pastor who’d served the first family. “He basically said, if you’re going to read and listen to Romans: 12, you gotta to be nicer to the press,” said Clinton, to laughs from the congregation. “I will certainly take that to heart.” She also said she’d put the counsel “into effect.”

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/09/13/in-church-address-hillary-clinton-pledges-to-be-nicer-to-the-media/

This is brilliant. Starting today, the media will cease to overhype the email issue and will focus instead on the education, ecomomy, etc.

Granted, the article says that she said she would be nice to the media in March, but they still obsessed about her to this day.

But March and September are different months so that's irrelevant.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 13 Sep, 2015 08:02 pm
@andy31,
If he doesn't, I certainly do.
Frank Apisa

Sun 13 Sep, 2015 08:02 pm
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

Frank, I wonder if you still assert that Trump nomination would be gift for Dems?

I would welcome a Trump nomination by the Republicans. I suspect the Democrats would welcome a Trump nomination by the Republicans.

Although I am not a Democrat...I still assert that a Trump nomination by the Republicans would be a gift for the Dems.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 13 Sep, 2015 08:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
Says the master undocumented pontificator his own personal self. Bullshit. Why do you feel so ******* entitled to baseless opinion and no one else can state his?

Your baseless snap at Frank is:

REJECTED.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 13 Sep, 2015 08:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Niiiiice. Good one Frank!
0 Replies

andy31

Sun 13 Sep, 2015 09:42 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
If he doesn't, I certainly do.

Ooh, I wouldn't doubt that. It will be interesting to see how long that will hold.
It seems like Frank's hope -Hilary, is crumbling under it's own weight. After all she's the only progressive in the race.

Despite the intensive efforts of every one from this administration, our mostly subverted colleges brainwashing instead of teaching, sell-outs in supreme court, left media and not to mention George Soros and his dark organizations, this country is not ready to give up and flip upside down becoming like Argentina.
I don't see people here would let someone like Bernie get to power.
Hilary is out. Whoever think she'll hold up must be delusional just like she is. And she would be disaster anyway.

We can't make another mistake like we did with electing Obama, which caused way more damage to this country than 911 did. Actually not only here but around the world. Europe is paying for it now.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 01:08 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Says the master undocumented pontificator his own personal self. Bullshit. Why do you feel so ******* entitled to baseless opinion and no one else can state his?

Your baseless snap at Frank is:

REJECTED.

Hawkeye recently said that in the last British General election the left had been wiped out in Scotland because the SNP swept the board. The SNP are to the left of Labour. The exact opposite to what Hawkeye said had happened.

He's badly informed and thinks voicing his own uninformed prejudices makes him some sort of prophet. He's not, he's an idiot who can't get his facts right.
hawkeye10

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 02:59 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He's not, he's an idiot who can't get his facts right.

I'll put my knowledge base against yours any day and win in a rout. And I am a nicer guy.
izzythepush

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 03:13 am
@hawkeye10,
Really? You thought the SNP victory meant the left was wiped out in Scotland. You thought Britain was in the Euro zone. You said Kim Jong Un was in Switzerland, and that the crash in the Alps was an act of terrorism.

Sounds like you know very little indeed. You're a foul excuse for a human being who praises paedophiles and rapists whilst denigrating their victims.

All this stuff about being a nice guy who knows a lot only exists in your head. It's a load of bollocks like most of your posts.

Tell me one thing you got right, not the paranoid nonsense about feminists taking over the world, but a real prediction you actually got right. I've been asking you this question for over a year now and you still can't come up with one, just one, example.
hawkeye10

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 04:55 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Tell me one thing you got right
The last thing that I have been proven right about is the little people of America revolting against the incompetent elite. I knew it was true a long time ago, but now it is conventional wisdom almost.

The thing before that I would have to say is that the justice system is completely broken, Now largely conventional wisdom.

Somewhere in the last handful of things that I am right about that most everyone said was proof that I am nuts is that Washington is broken, now recognized as the obvious truth.

From the looks of it one of the next things I will get right is that Fiat cant make Chrysler work. We shall see.

I work at a much higher level than you do bird brain. Deal with it.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 06:02 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I'll put my knowledge base against yours any day and win in a rout. And I am a nicer guy.

Two boners in two sentences. I guess that makes you 100% boner.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 06:04 am
@hawkeye10,
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Stop it, you're killing me!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 07:34 am
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/VarveG/2015/VarveG20150913_low.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 07:36 am
Clinton leads Dems but support drops

Poll: Trump, Carson top GOP race; Clinton leads Dems but support drops
http://wapo.st/1QbOQQO

Among Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents, Clinton is the choice of 42 percent of registered voters. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is second with 24 percent and Vice President Biden, who is deciding whether to run, is third with 21 percent. Sanders’s support has risen by 10 points s
Tweet
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 08:04 am
Clinton falters in new national poll

Source: The Hill

http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/blogs/clinton_090715getty.jpg

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is faltering in her bid for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination, a new national poll of Democratic-leaning voters shows.

Clinton's support has fallen 21 points since July, from 63 to 42 percent, according to a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Monday, dropping below 50 percent for the first time.

Support for Clinton has particularly eroded among women, an integral demographic for her campaign, falling from 71 percent two months ago to 42 percent now.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who gained 10 percentage points since July, now stands at 24 percent support in the poll, while Vice President Joe Biden has gained 9 points amid increasing interest in a potential White House bid, putting him at 21 percent now.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/253519-clinton-falters-in-new-national-poll
0 Replies

georgeob1

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 08:20 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy appears to be a little irritable this morning.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 08:45 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
The last thing that I have been proven right about is the little people of America revolting against the incompetent elite.

That's so vague as to be meaningless. No, an actual prediction about something substantive, not a vague trend, you got right, like the whereabouts of Kim Jong Un. You make such predictions with great fanfare then go very quiet when you're demonstrably wrong.

hawkeye10 wrote:
I work at a much higher level than you do bird brain. Deal with it.

All evidence points in the opposite direction, that you work on a far lower level than the vast majority of the population.
georgeob1

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 09:07 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy of course dutifully acknowledges when she is demonstrably wrong, even on her declarations about the "vast majority of the population".

Given her frequently expressed resentment about cheeky, unwelcome Americans inserting themselves in the British thread and daring to write about their politics, I find it remarkablke she is so prolific here.
revelette2

Mon 14 Sep, 2015 09:11 am
@georgeob1,
I am almost sure izzypush is a male, correct me if I am wrong, izzypush.

I don't go on other countries politics simply because I know nothing about them. I guess I am a typical "ignorant American." Since most of us are on the US election threads in politics, probably not too much else to participate in. He seems to have liked Bernie from when it was first talked about.