Should i just forget about her?

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2015 09:12 pm
Ok so i got into an argument with this girl i have been friends with for about a year. We usually argue over smaller things but this was pretty much a big argument. Its a long story but basically i feel like she doesn't respect me at times and she said that i am just taking things too seriously. She also said that at times i am just acting like a *****. When she said that i said "What does it matter to you how i act? Its not like you care anyways" and after that she said" Because we are friends" and due to my anger i replied :No we aren't, **** you" and then she said "fine whatever, goodbye" When i think back on it, i do feel kind of bad but at the same time i'm just ready to move on. Honestly i care about her a lot and i even have a small crush on her, but after today it looks like i will just have to forget about her after what i said... It may be for the best :/ idk what i should do..

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 09:27 am
What? You don't know how to apologize?
Patrick454

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 09:35 am
@PUNKEY,
Well i don't know if it would be effective....
ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 09:52 am
@Patrick454,
Patrick454 wrote:
idk what i should do..

apologize

let her know that you understand that the friendship is over - and that you will respect that - but also tell her that you would like to apologize and then actually apologize
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 09:52 am
@Patrick454,
You'll only apologize if you'll get a result you want?

Really?
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 10:38 am
Grow up

Apologize for setting her up to get mad. You didn't have the courage to tell her she hurt you. You took a cheap shot at a crucial time when you BOTH could have shared how much you cared about each other, in spite of differences. Instead you became the "bitch" and in effect, ended the dialogue - and the friendship. It all backfired on you.

Be the better person and ask for forgiveness and a chance to start over. Then screw up the courage to verbalize how much you care about her.
0 Replies

Patrick454

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 10:47 am
@ehBeth,
sigh* Please just stay out of this
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 12:01 pm
@Patrick454,
Patrick454 wrote:

sigh* Please just stay out of this

If she called you an asshole...in addition to apologizing to her...you ought also to acknowledge that she was right.

Your comment to Beth shows that you are.
Patrick454

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 09:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well as much as beth complains about what i post all the time, can you blame me?....
ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 09:49 pm
@Patrick454,
you mean like busting you for posting the same thing several times?

http://able2know.org/topic/258708-1#post-5806820

<shrug>

doesn't change the advice people are giving you

_______

<edit>

actually, butrflynet's the one who's really good at keeping track of you and your repeat posts

http://able2know.org/topic/256355-1#post-5779051
Patrick454

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 10:03 pm
@ehBeth,
If it bothers you so much then why keep answering? Give me a Logical explanation...
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 10:20 pm
@Patrick454,
Dont let women make you feel bad for being who you are. What exactly did you get out of this friendship that had you putting up with her for a year? Some fantasy that she might be yours one day? She was never going to be yours, and she was never going to take you seriously, and she was never going to treat you well.

Quote:
When i think back on it, i do feel kind of bad
Why? Explain to me in detail what you did wrong. And dont tell me it telling her to **** herself, she had that coming for calling you an asshole first. If she really thought you are then she would not be calling you her friend, she was trying to make you feel bad....most likely because she is a bitch.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 10:45 pm
@Patrick454,
https://sorryiamnotsorrydotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/girl-detective.jpg
Patrick454

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 09:53 am
@ehBeth,
0 Replies

Patrick454

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 09:54 am
@hawkeye10,
thanks for this, but she didn't call me an asshole, what she said was that i sometimes act like a "B-I-T-C-H"
0 Replies

Patrick454

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 09:55 am
@hawkeye10,
and as far as dating her goes, i don't really care much. When i first met her i didn't pa any attention to her at all and now we are friends, or were...
jespah

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 11:44 am
The answer to your topic title is: yes.

http://able2know.org/user/patrick454/topics/
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 11:49 am
@Patrick454,
Patrick454 wrote:

and as far as dating her goes, i don't really care much. When i first met her i didn't pa any attention to her at all and now we are friends, or were...

I dont believe you. If you weren't jonesing for her you would not mind that she called you an bitch and walked away. You are spending so much energy on this now because you wanted her but did not know how to get her.

So this is what you do: chalk this up as a learning experience. Now you know to not waste time on girls you dont have the skills the reel in. Get a better game, and choose targets that you have a chance of getting.
Patrick454

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 03:12 pm
@hawkeye10,
You can believe what you want, either way you don't know for sure what's really going on. Based off your logic, you are assuming all i wanted from her was a relationship... i'm gonna just tell you now that you are wrong. The reason why i am putting so much energy into it is because she used to be one of my closest friends.. and now the friendship is over...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 03:19 pm
@Patrick454,
I can see why she fought so many time with you. You argue over anything and everything and you put people down...

Sorry Patrick the answer is "grow up" then perhaps people won't forget "you" and you won't have to "forget" them.