Malaysia Airlines jet crashes in Ukraine

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 09:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
WRONG AGAIN, KEMOSABE. The crimes perpetrated by Putin with his missiles that killed 298 innocent civilians cannot be overlooked when he's pushing more military equipment on the rebels, and shooting missiles from Russia. That's an act of war. He is destabilizing the world with his reckless behavior, and the world community must stop this mad man.

Economics is secondary; something you'll never be able to grasp.

Until 'YOU LOSE A LOVED ONE' by one of Russia's missiles, and Putin's aggressive, mentally imbalanced, behavior.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:45 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
This whole thing stinks and Putin does not have the good sense to back away.

I've offered solutions that would force Putin to back down without sparking a war, but my solutions are always greeted with massive vote downs, name-calling and insults, and two-faced hypocrites then blaming me for the name-calling and insults.

As long as the US is infested with anti-war slime, you'd best get used to this sort of behavior from Putin.

After Putin is done with Ukraine he is going to do the same thing with the Baltic NATO countries.
oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:45 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
This whole thing stinks and Putin does not have the good sense to back away.

one does not fold if they think they have the right cards, Putin appears to believe that he does.

Until we do something to neutralize the anti-war types that infest the country, Putin does in fact have the right cards.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:58 pm
@oralloy,
We anti war slime, as you call us, want all war to end. But, liberals in general do not refuse a fight as it becomes necessary. That's the difference between us and the fundamentalist goons, who usurped the title of conservative. I am all for going the route of hitting Russia with all the sanctions possible, by all concerned nations. The sooner the more effective. Then we gauge the failure or success of sanctions before making a next decision.
mysteryman

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:25 pm
@oralloy,
"Anti war slime"???

I guess that describes me then, because I am totally opposed to war.
Ibelieve that sane, reasonable should be able to negotiate, and that war should be the absolute last resort.

The loss of life involves, the destruction of countries involved, and the financial costs involved are staggering.

Soyes, I am one of those anti war slime you talk about.

BTW, I am a combat veteran.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:31 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:
I guess that describes me then, because I am totally opposed to war.

BTW, I am a combat veteran.

That figures, armchair generals like Oralboy are very casual about the lives of others. When you know what war is you think very differently.

I'm not a combat veteran, but I've known plenty, and they all think the same as you.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:37 pm
@izzythepush,
He called me a liar for characterizing him as hateful. Razz
oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
We anti war slime, as you call us, want all war to end. But, liberals in general do not refuse a fight as it becomes necessary. That's the difference between us and the fundamentalist goons, who usurped the title of conservative. I am all for going the route of hitting Russia with all the sanctions possible, by all concerned nations. The sooner the more effective. Then we gauge the failure or success of sanctions before making a next decision.

The sanctions will fail unless you can get China to join them, and China is not going to do that. It remains to be seen if we'll even be able to get Europe to join them other than in a token manner.

If we build up our forces in our NATO allies (some of whom are begging us to do so), we will deter Putin from messing with them like he is doing with Ukraine.

If we don't build up our forces in our NATO allies, then when Putin is done with Ukraine he will begin doing the same to the Baltic NATO states.

If we wait until Putin already has forces inside a NATO state, our only choice is going to be between "actual war with Russia" and "letting NATO disintegrate".
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:07 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I'm not a combat veteran, but I've known plenty, and they all think the same as you.

it's pretty consistent with the veterans I know in real life, as well as the veterans who post here
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 07:15 pm
I served in the military. I protected Oralloy from Nicky Kruschev.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 02:56 am
@edgarblythe,
I don't think there's anything there other than hate, I really don't.
0 Replies

katsung47

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 02:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
That's a load of old bollocks sockpuppet. The exclusion zone was 32,000 feet, nothing about planes flying higher than that.

It's fairly obvious you're just a mouthpiece for Putin. These tactics may work in Moscow, but we can smell bullshit a mile off.

It's fairly obvious you're a government troll. You are everywhere to guide people to think the way you want to.

One thing is clear that the plane was down over a war zone where several Ukraine military planes had been shot down by rebels. The original flight paths of MH17 were near Crimea where no war was fighting.

846. The divert flight path (7/28/2014)

Evidence shows that MH17 was arranged from its original flight path over to a war zone where it was shot down.

Quote:
MH17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed “False Flag”

By 21st Century Wire Global Research, July 25, 2014

MH17: A Doomed Flight Path

A Malaysian Airlines spokesman has already confirmed that, for some unknown reason, Kiev-based Ukrainian Air Traffic Control (ATC) ordered MH17 off of its original flight path along the international air route, known as L980.

Most likely, this order was given to pilots while MH17 was still in Polish air space. L980 is one of the most popular and most congested air routes in the world, as well as a key link between major international hubs in Europe, like London Heathrow, Amsterdam Schiphol, and Frankfurt, and Asian destinations, like Singapore, Mumbai, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur.

http://21stcenturywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/MH-17-FLight-Path.jpg

As MH17 moved into Ukrainian air space, it was moved approximately 300 miles north of its usual route - putting it on a new course, flying directly over a war zone – a dangerous area that’s hosted a number of downed military craft over the previous 3 weeks.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/mh17-verdict-real-evidence-points-to-us-kiev-cover-up-of-failed-false-flag/5393317

Puppet Ukraine censored the air traffic control recordings.

Quote:
Kiev Censors MH17 Air Traffic Control Recordings
Security services confiscated tapes immediately after incident
by Paul Joseph Watson | July 22, 2014

Why has Kiev failed to release recordings from air traffic control tapes which could prove what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 17? Ukrainian security services confiscated the tapes immediately after the incident

http://www.infowars.com/kiev-censors-mh17-air-traffic-control-recordings/

The case is similar to the shooting down case of “KAL 007” 30 years ago. I talked about it at” 834. Small countries became sacrifice in US plots (5/23/2014)”

In 1983, a South Korea passenger airplane KAL 007 was shot down in Russia.

A few years ago, after former Soviet Union had collapsed, I came across with an analysis of that incident. The article said the Korean pilots couldn’t make such a big mistake to diverge the normal flight path. It alleged it was a plot that Pentagon used it to test air defense of Soviet Union. It was cold war time. I believe so. The original path was mostly over the ocean. The deviation track went over Kamchatka Peninsula. That is a big land. Pilots couldn’t miss it.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 02:47 pm
@katsung47,
You're the government troll, I've been here long enough, and have posted on a number of wide ranging topics for people to know I speak for myself and no one else.

The only subject you post about is how bad America is, and how great Putin is. It's unbelievably transparent. There's a reason The Soviet Union lost The Cold War, and it wasn't because they were smarter than The West.

I doubt anyone will click on your link, not when we're used to reputable news channels. That's what happens when you have a free press.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 11:56 am
@izzythepush,
Russia has claimed that they have taken over billions of private information over the internet, and have threatened Europe with creating chaos on all their flights for the sanctions they have applied against Russia.

From Reuters:
Quote:
Moscow may force European airlines to fly around Russia

If this isn't war, I'm not sure I understand the definition.

Does Europe still believe their access to Russian energy is more important?

I'm just wondering.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 12:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This is in response to EU sanctions, so they must be having some effect. Re energy, it depends on the country, some are more dependent than others, but all of Europe is looking for alternatives to Russian gas.
0 Replies

katsung47

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 03:49 pm
848. The crashes of MH17 and MH370 serve for one purpose (8/8/2014)

US has locked two strategy enemies – Russia and China. Both are the threats to the dollar.

The tactic to deal with these two enemies is to weaken them by war.

China has conflicts with its neighbor countries. It has territory problem with Japan in East China Sea and with Vietnam and Philippine in South China Sea. China blames US standing at the side of these three countries. Malaysia has territory problem with China in South China Sea too but it keeps friendship with China. To push Malaysia to join the anti-China front in Asia, MH370 case was created. The mysterious disappearance of the passengers would create a long lasting demanding for the victims from China side because most victims were Chinese citizens. (That is why MH370 case was produced as a mysterious disappearance not an evident crash) Anyhow, China and Malaysia might have realized the plot and haven’t made it a crisis.

The Ukraine crisis started in February when a civil turmoil happened which caused the stepping down of pro-Russia President Yanukovych. The result is there is an upheaval in East Ukraine. Since Russia and Europe both have interest in Ukraine, a war between the two is easy to be ignited. The shooting down of MH17 was created as an ignition. MH17 was well selected – like MH370 – for its passengers. Most of victims in MH17 were Dutch. Holland is a major country of EU and NATO. If Holland is infuriated, the possibility of a covert war between EU and Russia in Ukraine is greatly increased.

I think US is the mastermind of the incidents of MH17 and MH370. The purpose is to push Russia and China into wars with their neighbor countries to weaken them.
See my analysis on MH370: from #822 to #835.
See my analysis on MH17: from #844 to #847.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 03:53 pm
@katsung47,
You wrote,
Quote:
US has locked two strategy enemies – Russia and China. Both are the threats to the dollar.

Prove it? Are you the fear-monger for the Russians? It isn't working.

Russian ruble to the US dollar.
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag215/Tak_Nomura/russianvsusdollarchart_zpsf9018a1b.gif

Euro to the US dollar.
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag215/Tak_Nomura/dollareurochart_zpscd98d91d.gif

Nice way to gain value against the US dollar. LOL
katsung47

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 04:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Do I have to? People with common sense know what it is. Read this one.

Quote:
Does Russia (And Humanity) Have A Future?
— Paul Craig Roberts
July 25, 2014

It was obvious enough that Russia would be next.

The Russian government and Europe need to look beyond Washington’s propaganda, because the reality is much worst.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/07/25/russia-humanity-future-paul-craig-roberts/
katsung47

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 06:35 pm
@katsung47,
850. Plot to frame Russia in shooting down of MH17 failed (8/19/2014)

There is a silence in Western media about the crash of MH17, compare to the noise they made at original hours when MH17 was shot down when the evidence shows there were 30mm bullet holes on fuselage of MH17. The bullet couldn’t reach altitude of 32,000 feet from ground that’s common sense.

Quote:
First Examination of Malaysian MH-17 Cockpit Photo Shows Ukraine Government Shot that Plane Down

By Eric Zuesse 7/31/2014
On July 30th, a German pilot headlined at anderweltonline, "Shocking Analysis of the 'Shooting Down' of Malaysian MH17," and he provided the first public analysis of the photos that were available immediately after the disaster, of the plane's cockpit, and of a wing.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/First-Examination-of-Malay-by-Eric-Zuesse-Activism-Anti-War_Obama-Administration_Peace_War_President-Barack-Obama-POTUS-140731-170.html

Be noticed it’s from a Germany pilot. German is one who suffered from Ukraine conflict.
Analysis from Malaysia newspaper.

Quote:
MH17: Pockmarks look like from very, very heavy machine gun fire, says first OSCE monitor on-scene
By Haris Hussain - 7 August 2014
http://assets.nst.com.my/images/articles/0708NEWS18.transformed.jpg

The holes in the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 are believed to have come from 30mm cannon fire.

KUALA LUMPUR: INTELLIGENCE analysts in the United States had already concluded that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile, and that the Ukrainian government had had something to do with it.

This corroborates an emerging theory postulated by local investigators that the Boeing 777-200 was crippled by an air-to-air missile and finished off with cannon fire from a fighter that had been shadowing it as it plummeted to earth.

http://www.nst.com.my/node/20961

izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 01:09 am
@katsung47,
And in all that time the wreckage was in Russian hands, nobody had the opportunity to fire a few holes in the fuselage.
0 Replies