Is dating someone who's a different race okay?

parados

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 07:56 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:

Well Duh! It was understood that I was referring to a news story that had not turned out to be a hoax about a crime that never happened.

So your requirement is that it was a crime?

If that's the case then simple statistics will work.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 07:58 am
@Tabludama,
So, this counts as a gang rape of a black woman by white men under your latest revision of your rules?

http://newsone.com/nation/associatedpress4/mayor-apologizes-for-1944-gang-rape-of-black-woman-by-white-men/

Or will you now revise your rules again?
parados

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:03 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
Well Duh! It was understood that I was referring to a news story that had not turned out to be a hoax about a crime that never happened.

Let's also explore what is "a crime that never happened"?

Does that mean someone has to be charged with a crime and prosecuted?
Tabludama

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:45 am
@parados,
I donno.

But how does that relate to the price of wheat in Egypt?
parados

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:58 am
@Tabludama,
You donno?

Gee.. You seem to post a lot of stories where you never do follow up to see of anyone was charged or convicted. No wonder you donno. But you sure seem to do follow up on any stories that go against your world view. You even seem to claim crimes didn't occur when people were convicted and are still in jail for those crimes.

You still haven't explained how something is interchangeable when only one word is used and the other words never are. You keep avoiding that. When you can't defend the facts, attack the person, seems to be your MO.
Tabludama

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:59 am
@parados,
Quote:
So, this counts as a gang rape of a black woman by white men under your latest revision of your rules?

http://newsone.com/nation/associatedpress4/mayor-apologizes-for-1944-gang-rape-of-black-woman-by-white-men/

Or will you now revise your rules again?

I have mentioned several times in my posts on white on black crimes being rare compared to the reverse, that I am talking about the time after the Jim Crow Laws were abolished in 1965 to the present day.

But you who follow my every post, even in the economy thread, Rolling Eyes are evidently too stupid to understand this obvious qualifier that I have repeatedly stated, that shows the numbers of black on white violent crime soaring after 1965 and the number of white on black crimes, especially rape, declining rapidly.

You are really quite stupid Parados.

Have I mentioned this before? Mr. Green
parados

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:12 am
@Tabludama,
But let's review your ever changing pile of BS Tabludama
These are all quotes from you.

Quote:

I have given this same challenge to many other "liberals" over the years and the best numbers of white on black comparables that any can find is about one percent of the black on white comparable crimes that I can find.

But suddenly you back away from that 1% claim
Quote:

I am betting you cant find a half dozen news stories from internet searches of a white on black rape for every hundred news stories of black on white rapes that I can find.

I bet you cant find a dozen news stories of white on black murders for every hundred news stories of black on white murders that I can find.

I bet you cant find 3 news stories of white on black sexual homicides,(rape/murders) for every hundred news stories of black on white sexual homicides that I can find.

I bet you cant find 1 news story of a white on black sexual homicide of an elderly victim for every 100 that I can find.

I bet you cant find one news story of a white on black gang rape to match the dozen that I can find.

Are you willing to admit your first statement was the crap of BS it was Tabludama?

I'll bet you can't find 100 stories of a white on black sexual homicide of an elderly victim. So in other words, you are admitting that the number of crimes is a lot closer than you originally claimed.
0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:14 am
@parados,
Quote:
You donno?

Gee.. You seem to post a lot of stories where you never do follow up to see of anyone was charged or convicted. No wonder you donno. But you sure seem to do follow up on any stories that go against your world view. You even seem to claim crimes didn't occur when people were convicted and are still in jail for those crimes.

You do the follow up research. I will note your findings and adjust the post accordingly.

BTW, you need to start your own thread on it too. This one is about interracial relationships. Rolling Eyes

You still haven't explained how something is interchangeable when only one word is used and the other words never are. You keep avoiding that. When you can't defend the facts, attack the person, seems to be your MO.

Please look up the word" comparables" in the dictionary if that will help you understand the obvious. Rolling Eyes I have explained this to you many times before but you cant grasp this simple fact or follow a simple chain of thought.

Pointing out that you are quite stupid when you so obviously are is not unwarranted.

parados

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:16 am
@Tabludama,

I was right. You are NOW changing the criteria. I don't see anything about Jim Crow laws in your earlier qualifiers.

Quote:

Now that I have added that obvious qualifier about proven hoaxes, maybe I should post a list of other OBVIOUS, but not stated, qualifiers for poor pitiful Parados to ponder:

Quote:
Like news stories that are from the Planet Earth are required. Those from other planets are not acceptable.

News stories from ancient Egypt or prehistoric times on Planet Earth are to be excluded.

Etc, etc, etc, Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Got that Parados?

I'm obviously so stupid you felt you needed to lay out the qualifiers but then you don't lay them all out for me. I guess that doesn't make me as stupid as you since I predicted you would change the qualifiers.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:23 am
@Tabludama,
Tabludama wrote:

You do the follow up research. I will note your findings and adjust the post accordingly.

I already pointed it out in one story and you didn't adjust the post so why should I believe you now?

If you are SO concerned about this thread being derailed, then why did you post in it? Start your own racist thread if you want to take this conversation elsewhere.
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 11:26 am
People have been killing because of racial differences since the time of Adam and Eve, but in this country racism has been primarily aimed at African Americans.
Bob Cousy
Below viewing threshold (view)
hamilton

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 11:36 am
@Tabludama,
**** off you goddamn racist perv!
GracieGirl

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 11:37 am
@hamilton,
Haha! Laughing

I love you Hammie! Smile Laughing
hamilton

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 11:59 am
@GracieGirl,
he's so annoying! grrr...
GracieGirl

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 12:14 pm
@hamilton,
Yep! Annoying and frustratingly stupid. Rolling Eyes
If I'd known my thread would turn into this crap I wouldn't have started it. He's just one of many buttheads. I wouldn't bother responding to him anymore if I were you. He's never gonna get it, trust me. Rolling Eyes
Don't let him get you mad, Hammie. Smile

I loved that post though. Laughing Razz
hamilton

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 12:18 pm
@GracieGirl,
and i'd say it 100 more times, and he'd still not get enough!
GracieGirl

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 12:24 pm
@hamilton,
Well, you know what they say, 'you can't fix stupid'. Smile
Eva

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 12:26 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

Well, you know what they say, 'you can't fix stupid'. Smile

Nope. But you CAN "Ignore" it!!! (see sigline below)
GracieGirl

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 12:44 pm
@Eva,
Haha! Right Eva! Laughing

But honestly, it's super hard sometimes because you know how your on 'My Posts' and you see the little red 'New' thing and then you click on it and you see the thread and it's like User ignored (view). Haha! Sometimes I wanna click soo bad. I have soo many people on ignored now. I just wanna know who it is. Laughing

But I stop clicking view now because usually when I see the post it just gets me annoyed anyway. Smile