Builder

Thu 28 Apr, 2016 10:48 pm
@parados,
Quote:
(It's your job to provide evidence of what you are claiming unless you want to continue your childish tantrum.)

I don't do tantrums. I've been on debate sites for almost as long as some people here have been alive.

What surprises me most, is that those who claim to be intelligent, don't for a minute question what the known-to-be-corrupt and corporate-owned media tells them.

Heres twenty minutes of Hillary's history to refresh your somewhat dim memory. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK2K5v5bm0Q
Brandon9000

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 04:38 am
Who's responsible for violence at Trump rallies?

Quote:
There were massive protests outside a large Donald Trump rally in Costa Mesa, California Thursday night, CBS News' Sopan Deb reports.

Inside the GOP front-runner's first campaign stop in California since August, the scene was harmonious - the crowd chanting his name, applauding his promises to build a wall, and nodding heads to a debunked story he included in his speech regarding General Pershing and a pig's blood.

But outside, a different story. Massive amounts of protesters blocking a street intersection. A police car being smashed. Scuffles breaking out between Trump supporters and protesters.

The scene outside was chaotic, with lines of police officers, many of them on horses, forcing protesters away from the venue in an attempt to clear the streets.

The makeup of the crowds outside was diverse, but mostly on the younger side, Deb reports. One woman was seen yelling, "Whose streets?" A surrounding crowd chanted back, "Our streets!" After a couple of rounds, the woman upped her rhetoric to "Whose [bleeping] streets?" The surrounding crowd did the same.

There was a duality to the protests. On one side of the street, there were was a crowd chanting peacefully and occasionally breaking out in the song and dance. On the other, there was a police vehicle with smashed windows.

At one point, a man climbed the vehicle and jumped on top trying to cause more damage to the car. After he got off the car, a group tried to flip it over....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/protests-and-unrest-outside-donald-trump-rally-in-southern-california/
0 Replies

parados

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 06:11 am
@Builder,
What surprises me is someone how claims to not do tantrums would post you tube videos in support of his world view while not bothering to check any of the "facts" in that video.

I see several claims that are false or unsubstantiated in the first few slides.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 06:34 am
It's time to ask: "Donald, where are your tax returns?"
For some reason, his opponents have not pushed him to give the public this information. If he is going to run for President, we all have a right to know. I have a hunch that Donald has no plan to give up any of his financial information.

But, if he is going to continue to run his mouth and attack everyone else, maybe it is time to turn the guns on him for a spell?
BillRM

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 07:56 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
It's time to ask: "Donald, where are your tax returns?"

Not aware of any law that would force someone running for president to released their tax returns.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 10:29 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't remember whether it was on this forum or elsewhere, but somebody did a study of Trump's wealth, and found he has a tendency to overstate it.

For those interested in facts, they can start here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/03/trumps-false-claim-he-built-his-empire-with-a-small-loan-from-his-father/
bobsal u1553115

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 01:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I bet his effective rate is as bad as Mitt Romney's - between 13 and 14%.

Dispicable.
0 Replies

snood

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 02:43 pm
‘A lot of what he believes, we believe’ — KKK Grand Imperial Wizard endorses Trump

Thomas asked the GIW if he had an opinion as to who should be president. “I think Donald Trump would be best for the job.” he tells Thomas. “The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes in, we believe in. We want our country to be safe.”

As a consequence of the Klan’s political mission, the group has been blanketing leaflets through central Virginia. The GIW says that President Obama has been good for his organization. “He has been a very good recruiting tool for this organization. And it’s not because he is black. We are more political than racial.”
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/a-lot-of-what-he-believes-we-believe-kkk-grand-imperial-wizard-endorses-trump/
BillRM

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 03:01 pm
@snood,
Quote:
‘A lot of what he believes, we believe’ — KKK Grand Imperial Wizard endorses Trump

It would be nice if the similarly racist group BLM was not a supporter of Hillary but as it is we had racist and violence groups on both side of this election.
0 Replies

wallandtile

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 04:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
May be he will be right..
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 06:40 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

What surprises me is someone how claims to not do tantrums would post you tube videos in support of his world view while not bothering to check any of the "facts" in that video.

I see several claims that are false or unsubstantiated in the first few slides.

1) How is posting a link to CBS news without comment a tantrum?
2) Which reported facts are untrue?
3) From another news source:

Quote:
...Adam Harry, a retired aerospace engineer, says he went to the venue to take a look Friday and was confronted by anti-Trump demonstrators who punched him, spit on him and threw his phone to the ground....

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/latest-violence-arrests-follow-california-trump-rally-38757468
Builder

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 09:03 pm
@Brandon9000,
Yeah, I read through the comments after that video, and no doubters there at all. I wasn't aware of what went on when she was First Lady, but it would appear that they both deserve to be kicked to the curb.
Builder

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 11:11 pm
So what's the predictions for California?

Maybe we can poll fifty people and find out?
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 12:18 am
Interesting article here on the history of the democratic party, and how they arrived at the point they're at today.

Quote:
Bill Clinton’s presidency is what progressives usually cite as the time when things went bad. But there’s a trend that goes back to the ’70s, right?

Historians always cite the ’68 election as the turning point. The party was torn apart by the controversy over the Vietnam war, protesters were in the streets in Chicago and the Democratic candidate Hubert Humphrey went on to lose. Democrats thought this was terrible, and it was. So they set up a commission to reorganize the party, the McGovern Commission.

The McGovern Commission basically set up our modern system of primaries. Before the commission, we didn’t have these long primary contests in state after state after state. Primaries are a good thing, as were most things the McGovern Commission did.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 12:20 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Yeah, I read through the comments after that video, and no doubters there at all. I wasn't aware of what went on when she was First Lady, but it would appear that they both deserve to be kicked to the curb.

Indulge me, do you think "First Lady" is an elected or compensated job? Since you stated you are clueless about "what went on" Im really interested in your uninformed speculation and especially your parroting Trumps provocations that he pulls out of his smart part, I can't wait to hear of what you have convinced yourself. Are you related to Rupert Murdoch? That would explain a ton.
Builder

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 12:28 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
... do you think "First Lady" is an elected or compensated job?

In Bill's case, you'd expect hefty compensation to put up with his womanising.
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 02:10 am
Interesting bio on the Don's history here.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:13 am
@Brandon9000,
This is from CBS news? Builder certainly commented on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK2K5v5bm0Q
http://able2know.org/topic/164543-221#post-6174315

The slide show is filled with allegations that aren't supported by the facts or that leave out other parts of the story. For instance it shows a slide claiming Hillary lied to investigators in Travelgate. The IC makes that charge but states there is no evidence she knew her statement was false. Read the IC report if you want to see what he says.

It repeats the allegations that lead to the Whitewater investigation but fails to state that no evidence was found to support those allegations.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 01:08 pm
Sorry, I thought your response to him was a response to me. My mistake.
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 09:48 pm
Seems to be enough dirt on Hillary to build that wall the Don keeps talking about. I wasn't aware that she was a republican in her former incarnation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV_PLCC6jeI
0 Replies