bobsal u1553115

Sun 1 May, 2016 05:38 am
@snood,
That endorsement is all I need to vote for anyone else running not including Cruz or Kasich.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 1 May, 2016 05:49 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
do you think "First Lady" is an elected or compensated job

During the campaign, questions of conflict of interest regarding state business and the politically powerful Rose Law Firm, at which Hillary Rodham Clinton was a partner, arose. Clinton argued the questions were moot because all transactions with the state had been deducted before determining Hillary's firm pay.[3][57] Further concern arose when Bill Clinton announced that, with Hillary, voters would be getting two presidents "for the price of one".[58]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton

I remember her saying it once immediately after the election and it struck me as a wrong headed thing to say. It was the first thing she said that made me dislike her.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 1 May, 2016 05:51 am
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/160429-gop-waves-goodbye-to-hispanic-voters_zpsvprr5gdi.jpg
snood

Sun 1 May, 2016 08:37 am
When asked if they would be interested in being The Donald's running mate, many prominent Republicans are saying not no, but hay-ul no. Wonder why so few republicans (Jeff Sessions, Chris Christie and Newt Gingrich - I think that about covers it) want to have their reputations associated with this historic statesman?
--------------
“Never,” said Chris Schrimpf, a spokesman for Gov. John Kasich of Ohio, who is still running against Mr. Trump. “No chance.”

“Hahahahahahahahaha,” wrote Sally Bradshaw, a senior adviser to Jeb Bush, when asked if he would consider it.

“Scott Walker has a visceral negative reaction to Trump’s character,” said Ed Goeas, a longtime adviser to the Wisconsin governor.

Or, as Senator Lindsey Graham put it, “That’s like buying a ticket on the Titanic.”

A remarkable range of leading Republicans, including Gov. Nikki Haley of South Carolina and Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona, have been emphatic publicly or with their advisers and allies that they do not want to be considered as Mr. Trump’s running mate. The recoiling amounts to a rare rebuke for a front-runner: Politicians usually signal that they are not interested politely through back channels, or submit to the selection process, if only to burnish their national profiles.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/01/us/politics/donald-trump-vice-president.html?&_r=0
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 1 May, 2016 08:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You know I am going to vote for Hillary but the behaviors of anti-whites racists with special note of BLM movement is beginning to made Trump look far better.

Trump if he was paying them BLM could not be doing a better job for him.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 1 May, 2016 10:19 am
@BillRM,
Damn. Opened this one by accident. That's an odd confession coming from you. I don't know if its sarcasm or a misprint. You worry too much about BLM. Try paying attention to what they say.
cicerone imposter

Sun 1 May, 2016 11:10 am
@bobsal u1553115,
What can we expect when Trump's supporters are racial bigots like Trump?
BillRM

Sun 1 May, 2016 12:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I do indeed as in calling whites racist insults in a damn library and shoving them around for example.

Or interfering with the abilities of candidates to address the public or chatting about killing cops.
BillRM

Sun 1 May, 2016 12:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Strange how random students in a library are racists that called for them being shoved around and called names.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 1 May, 2016 12:16 pm
@BillRM,
Trump is a racist and a bigot who happens to be white.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-bigot-and-a-racist/2015/12/01/a2a47b96-9872-11e5-8917-653b65c809eb_story.html
BillRM

Sun 1 May, 2016 12:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
So that claim of Trump being a racist true or not justify the behaviors of BLM members including the random attacks on whites studying in a library?

Lash

Sun 1 May, 2016 12:56 pm
@BillRM,
I don't mind throwing you a bone. I hated what they did in the library. It put a dent in their progress, I think.

Wouldn't you say no movement gets everything right every time?

Their cause is incredibly important to the future of this nation. It is WAY past due to straighten this crap out.

(Fingers crossed Bill doesn't pivot to black on black crime.)
bobsal u1553115

Sun 1 May, 2016 01:09 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
(Fingers crossed Bill doesn't pivot to black on black crime.)

From your lips to G*d's ear.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 1 May, 2016 01:15 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Fingers crossed Bill doe(sn't pivot to black on black crime.)

If you do not care if the 13 percent of the population that happen to be black suffer half the total murders in this nation why should I?

Now only hoodlums not freedom fighters would do what the people IDing themselves as BLM members such as the shoveling of whites at random while cursing at them in a library is not an error that anyone could made.

One thing I am sure of the more such behaviors of that nature by BLM the more votes they are going to give to Trump.
Lash

Wed 4 May, 2016 04:10 am
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/opinions/indiana-primary-result-gergen/index.html

I don't know if the story is Gergen's "hey, there's an elephant in the room" content, or his surpringly sophomoric delivery.

Someone must pin down Trump on economic and foreign policy.

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Wed 4 May, 2016 04:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
What can we expect when Trump's supporters are racial bigots like Trump?

Well, I hear liberals saying over and over again that Trump is a racist, but I don't see that he has said anything racist. Because he wants people in the country illegally to be deported? Wanting the law to be obeyed and enforced isn't racist.

I would love to hear one (and only one) example of Trump's racism, but I expect instead a response consisting of distractions and ad hominems. And by the way, posting a link doesn't constitute an argument.
BillRM

Wed 4 May, 2016 07:36 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Fingers crossed Bill doe(sn't pivot to black on black crime.)

If you do not care if the 13 percent of the population that happen to be black suffer half the total murders in this nation why should I?

Now only hoodlums not freedom fighters would do what the people IDing themselves as BLM members such as the shoving of whites at random while cursing at them in a library is not an error that anyone could made.

One thing I am sure of the more such behaviors of that nature by BLM the more votes they are going to give to Trump.

Hell if I was Trump I would very secretly fund BLM as the more they act like racial hoodlums the more votes he will get.
snood

Wed 4 May, 2016 07:54 am
@BillRM,
Does it matter to you that there have been only a couple of incidents linked to BLM that have been ruined by violence, but the vast majority - hundreds of demonstrations, protests, meetings with officials, social media and letter writing - of BLM have all been constructive and peaceful? Or have you decided that the whole organization and movement should be resisted and disparaged and the numbers and facts don't matter?

(crossing fingers that you don't turn your answer into another screed about black on black crime)
izzythepush

Wed 4 May, 2016 08:42 am
@snood,
I don't think facts have ever got in the way of his bigotry. It's a fact that most rapes go unreported and that false rape allegations are statistically insignificant. BillRM argues as if the opposite were true, same with BLM. He's a racist and a misogynist, he's not interested in facts.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 4 May, 2016 08:59 am
@snood,
So as the KKK does not have many cases of violence any more when they have a good old cross burning so that mean that they are no longer a racist and evil organization?

BLM are closing their meetings on the basic of race and skin color, and there was by the news report over a hundred members who went into that library so how would you feel if it was the KKK instead of them?

If you are claiming you can not condemn them by their behaviors such as shoving people around base on their race or putting signs up that only black and browns are allowed in their meetings and chatting during a march about killing police I can not see how you can then condemn anyone including the KKK.

As after all you can not proved that all or even the majority of current KKK members support racial violence.