Dating Two Girls at the Same Time (Should I Start?)

Sglass

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2009 11:55 pm
@Swimpy,
I know Swimpy, he has such a way with words.
Swimpy

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 07:39 am
@Gargamel,
So have you set a date? How many bridesmaids? What are your colors?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 08:15 am
@Gargamel,
Quote:
Well, I picked the right one. Saturday I tricked Girl 1 into becoming my fiancee.

I'm gonna marry the **** out of her.

Smile Hey this is good news!

Congratulations, Gargs & Girl 1 !
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 08:47 am
@Gargamel,
Great news, garg. Congrats to you both.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 08:57 am
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

I know Swimpy, he has such a way with words.

What can I say. I'm a romantic.

First I was all, "You complete me." Then I was like, "You had me at hello." She looked kind of confused. Then I was like, "Shall we do the honorable thing?" And I held out the ring, totally blowing her ******* mind. She reached for it and I pulled it away, saying "Not so fast, darling." I then put the ring in my pants and said, "Go get it." It was a pretty emotional scene. The entire Pizza Hut staff gathered around our table and applauded. They gave us complimentary refills, an unexpected bonus.
wandeljw

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 09:00 am
@Gargamel,
Heartwarming story, Gargamel. The story will surely be passed on to your grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 09:04 am
@Gargamel,
at least you didn't hide the proposal in a fortune cookie
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:42 pm
As for the woman at work-- eesh, can you not do that? Spare yourself the headache, the annoyance, the head thunking, the kicking yourself around the block.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 01:47 pm
@Gargamel,
Belated congratulations to you. My sympathies to your fiancee.... Wink
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 02:03 pm
Now all the good ones really are taken.

Mazel Tov!
ehBeth

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 02:20 pm
@Green Witch,
It just makes him all the more appealing

http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/do-single-women-seek-attached-men/
Gala

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 02:55 pm
@ehBeth,
In many respoects, it's way easier to be in the company of a married guy (I'm not talking about sleeping with them) because they're already (for the most part) in a stable situation. And, if they hit on you, you can always remind them they're married. This is especially useful if you don't find them to be appealing.
0 Replies

lkimble

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2009 11:15 pm
@Gargamel,
I've always been okay with casual as long as there were groud rules cause I'm not for the bed version of musical chairs. Plus I don't want a girl calling my cell or banging on my door cause I got her man drama ****.

But ptjer than that it does take time to get to know a person and if you think these 2 girls could be possibilties than yeah get to know them, but if once you find out girl number 1 or 2 isn't for you drop em. Don't keep going cause its fun to be a playboy, they might not be in love with you or even in like but it still hurts to feel used.
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2009 08:40 am
@lkimble,
You should have read the entire thread, lkimble then you would have knows
that Gargamel is engaged to be married.
0 Replies