Men Suck

Treya

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 12:21 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Treya speaking for all the men here, we forgive you and love you. Now be a sweetheart and bring us a beer would ya?

Heh... cute...

Bella, not all men do suck. You're right.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 12:35 pm
Treya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Treya speaking for all the men here, we forgive you and love you. Now be a sweetheart and bring us a beer would ya?

Heh... cute...

Some men do.

Prince (not the singer, the A2Ker) could tell you which ones. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 12:40 pm
Treya wrote:
P.S.

Sorry guys. I hope I didn't go off on any of you last night. I don't think I did. I'm not going to bother re-reading the BS though because that's all it was. A big 'ol load of it spewed out in anger. Just wanted to say sorry is all.

No sorry needed. I was up and about so I kept you company through your ordeal, but you didn't lash out at anyone, except for the people who pissed you off and they're not A2Kers (I think), so you're in the clear.

How's the hangover?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 12:44 pm
Montana wrote:
Hey, you think you got it rough, I haven't had some in over 8 years.

Yeah Shocked
As a virile healthy Canadian man I protest!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 12:45 pm
That makes two of us Laughing
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 12:59 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Treya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Heh... cute...

Some men do.

Prince (not the singer, the A2Ker) could tell you which ones. :wink:

LOL

Montana wrote:
Treya wrote:
P.S.

Sorry guys. I hope I didn't go off on any of you last night. I don't think I did. I'm not going to bother re-reading the BS though because that's all it was. A big 'ol load of it spewed out in anger. Just wanted to say sorry is all.

No sorry needed. I was up and about so I kept you company through your ordeal, but you didn't lash out at anyone, except for the people who pissed you off and they're not A2Kers (I think), so you're in the clear.

How's the hangover?

Thanks so much for that montana. I don't have a hangover actually. I learned a trick a few years back... drink a tall glass of water and take two tylenol before stumbling to bed and there's no hangover in the morning. Not even a faint one.

Works like a charm.

Dang though.... that was one heck of a drunken rampage last night. A friend called and talked me through the rest of it and basically kept me from paying the little beatch a visit last night. She called in to work today since it was her last day and she didn't feel she needed to come in since she has another job already... so I'm off to work her shift now.

Mad

Man I'd like to kick her butt. Oh well. I know I couldn't do it anyway so I'll just leave well enough alone for now and be grateful I still have a job.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 01:02 pm
Why not just enjoy life?

Not everything has to be for ever and always / till death do us part / the knight in shining white armor / the fair maiden in the castle afar.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 01:20 pm
Anytime Treya. You caught me at a good time and of course there are the others that helped you through.

Chumly makes a pretty good point. As much as I want the guy I've got it bad for, I don't let it consume me and I wake up every day and think about the things I can do for myself to make myself happy.

I use to revolve my life around men, but those days are long gone.

That was after I figured out how much they sucked Laughing

Only kidding guys Cool
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 02:03 pm
I don't think you're getting the whole of Chumly's point. Idea
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 03:07 pm
Maybe not and it wouldn't be the first time.

It's been a long week and it was PMS week, so $%^&*&% sue me Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 03:08 pm
Montana wrote:
Anytime Treya. You caught me at a good time and of course there are the others that helped you through.

Chumly makes a pretty good point. As much as I want the guy I've got it bad for, I don't let it consume me and I wake up every day and think about the things I can do for myself to make myself happy.

I use to revolve my life around men, but those days are long gone.

That was after I figured out how much they sucked Laughing

bought an industrial strength vibrator huh?

Only kidding guys Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 03:12 pm
Hey! Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 03:13 pm
industrial strength Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 03:18 pm
You know, they have these real life like men now where you can design him the way you want. You can even send a photo of a guy and they'll make him look like him and here comes the best part..........., you can pick the size of his....you know ;-)

Nice Very Happy

$10,000 is not doable for me at this time, I'm afraid Sad
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 04:17 pm
This has been a unique thread in many ways, and I have followed it with a smile.

Montana, all I can add is what my daughter said to me.

Mom, your vacuum cleaner sucks. Razz That one was free.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 04:28 pm
MMMMpHHFFF????
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 04:35 pm
Poor dadpad....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 07:08 pm
Letty wrote:
This has been a unique thread in many ways, and I have followed it with a smile.

Montana, all I can add is what my daughter said to me.

Mom, your vacuum cleaner sucks. Razz That one was free.

Laughing I love it Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 07:11 pm
I think we better take the gag off of Dadpad before all that mumbling drives me insane. If he gets out of line again, I'll try a sock next time.

There you go Dadpad <takes off gag>, now run along and go scrub the toilet like a good boy.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 07:32 pm
Quote:
Men Suck

Women suck better. On the other hand, they're evil.
0 Replies