Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:32 pm
I'd tie one on with you too Cool
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:33 pm
Righto men suck.

Now... who wants to have sex?

treya if you want to just cuddle thats ok.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:33 pm
Sex is good as long as you leave right after ;-)
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:34 pm
LOL more like getting INTO the tub. Holy crap.

Ok, long story short... since it's better for me to talk than drive right now....

He's been my friend for months... I have done everything under the sun for this man as his friend, no expectations in return, honestly, except the same respect, I thought. A "questionable" girl started at our job and he HATED HER. I worked on him for a while because despite her laziness at work she seemed nice outside of work. He decided he liked her... as a person.

She's decided to quit work... we came up almost 500 dollars short today and the trash, which she emptied, with all of today's redeemed lottery tickets magically disappeared... (yes, my boss went dumpster diving) So I'm talking to HIM about it... my friend that I have bent over backwards for more than once... inconvenienced myself for more than once... covered his arse for more than once...

And he has the balls to say to me tonight... well I KNOW Traci didn't do it. So I ask him... what? you think I did??? and he looks me strait in the eye and says, "I don't know." Oh my god. Oh my god. This is worse than a slap in the face. It's flat out betrayal and to be honest... it's taking every ounce of self control I have left at this point to NOT go to her house to at least try to kick her arse...

That's it. Just feeling a little betrayed tonight. I'm hurt. So... I started drinking... and ok... not wise... but dang man... OUCH.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:36 pm
How exactly does he know Traci didn't do it?
0 Replies

dadpad

Montana wrote:

Right after you get me a beer. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Yeah, that sucks Treya. Sorry you had such a rough night.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:37 pm
dadpad wrote:
Montana wrote:

Right after you get me a beer. :wink:

Yeah right Laughing
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:38 pm
Will there still be respect in the morning?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:40 pm
Who said anything about respect? Laughing
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:40 pm
I'd be doin' the Larry David "Curb Your Enthusiasm" look at that guy, if I were you.

Ya know how Larry looks at people he thinks are not telling the truth?

Uh, huh. How does HE know it wasn't Traci?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:42 pm
Montana wrote:
Who said anything about respect? Laughing

I believe it was Aretha Franklin
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:42 pm
Montana, grab me a beer too while you're in there.

I'd get it myself but I'm hog tyin' dadpad.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:43 pm
You think he and Traci might be screwing?
Maybe HE took the money.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:43 pm
squinney wrote:
Montana, grab me a beer too while you're in there.

I'd get it myself but I'm hog tyin' dadpad.

WooHoo, sounds like a party
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:44 pm
The only way he could possibly know it wasnt traci is if he took it himself.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:45 pm
<strolls in with a truckload of ice cold beer>

Here you go girls and Dadpad Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:46 pm
I think we're gonna have to gag him Squinney!
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:47 pm
martybarker wrote:
How exactly does he know Traci didn't do it?

EXACTLY!!!!

Because he's jealous... he likes me... (which I JUST got a clue about two weeks ago) he thinks because I've gone out with one guy since I've worked at this gas station that I'm a skanky whore when the fact is that he's gotten more "action" in the last six months or so than I have! (meaning him two and me a big fact flipping ZERO) So he flips out when I talk to someone, like he flipping "owns" me or something... but dang dude... we're just flipping friends.

He's been beating in my head for the last six months that I'd never be "good enough" for him because I'm not tall... blonde.... with big boobs... whatever... Rolling Eyes So yeah, I took a flipping hint several months ago and decided that it's all good... he'd never like me anyway so he was "safe" so to speak... but then all the sudden CUSTOMERS... are coming in asking MY boss... if he always gets that jealous when I talk to other guys...

What a mess.

Guys suck. I just wanted to be his friend. That's it. I'd already decided I'd never be "good enough" for him so that made it easy right? But then... he's gonna take that beatch over ME??? That lazy arse beatch who flipping did nothing but talk S*** about him the whole time she's been there and...

oh god... this is all such BULL****
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:50 pm
Geez... I sure miss a lot when I'm typin.... hand me one of them beers eh girls??? LOL
0 Replies