Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:51 pm
There you go. Come chill with the girls and take a load off Cool
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:53 pm
cracks open a fresh beer...

AAAAHHHHH

Ok guys... I know not ALL of you suck. Just mad right now. Please forgive me. I just don't get you all. What the heck??? Do you all ever use the "upstairs brain"???

Just curious... Razz
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:53 pm
MMMPFHH

MMMMPPPFFFHHHHPHFF
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:54 pm
Quote:
Guys suck. I just wanted to be his friend. That's it. I'd already decided I'd never be "good enough" for him so that made it easy right?

Obviously you're too good for him!!!!!!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:54 pm
Montana wrote:
Shocked Ehhhhh... that sounds pleasant...
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:55 pm
Turn the music up, Dadpads makin too much noise
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:55 pm
Now that you mention it, I don't really think they all suck either. Just sometimes.

Although, some of them suck all of the time.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:57 pm
dadpad wrote:
MMMPFHH

MMMMPPPFFFHHHHPHFF

Errrr..... LOL

martybarker wrote:
Obviously you're too good for him!!!!!!

LOL... I could only wish girl... I could only wish... Obviously I don't think I am though or I wouldn't keep ending up with the same kind of "shmuck" no matter what level it was on....

Beer....

Need more beer....
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:58 pm
HA! Totally agreed montana!!! Whooooooooooooooooo!
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:59 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Montana wrote:

Occum Bill, will you make us some snacks and serve us?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:00 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Montana wrote:

Typical man Rolling Eyes

Ok, tie him up girls Twisted Evil
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:00 pm
Quote:
LOL... I could only wish girl... I could only wish... Obviously I don't think I am though or I wouldn't keep ending up with the same kind of "shmuck" no matter what level it was on....

I hear you, I'm afraid of sinking back into the same old habits
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:01 pm
Yes Please... Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:05 pm
So, what do we do with all the men crazy enough to come in here?

I think they would work out great to clean, rake, scrub toilets and stuff.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:11 pm
Me too! Razz

Ok, I'm just trying to calm down now cause I know where this beatch lives and seriously... though I've never been in a fight in my life... I want to go kick her mother loving arse... this place at this point is the only thing keeping me at home... out of my truck... away from her and probably ultimately jail... so someone please talk to me... I'm so upset right now... Jeez... I just don't get it. Really I don't. I don't want to be pathetic or anything so if we need to just joke to keep me from doing something stupid then please... lets just do that because....

I HATE HER

at this point and have no fear about going to her house even though I know I'd get my arse kicked from here to CA and back... but I hate her for somehow stealing my friend from me... well this person I thought was my friend that apparently wasn't... I hate myself for being ignorant enough to think he was my friend when in fact he was obviously just using me... and well... I'm just really upset right now....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:19 pm
Treya, yeah girl, you need to mellow a bit. I know you're extremely upset and I'm here for ya, so don't do anything crazy that you know you'll regret, ok.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:21 pm
martybarker wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Montana wrote:

Occum Bill, will you make us some snacks and serve us?
Hmmm, and I thought Montana was being racy. :wink:

Oops... I guess she's not to be out done after all. Shocked

Montana wrote:
Ok, tie him up girls Twisted Evil

Cool
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:28 pm
The thing is Montana I don't THINK I would regret it right now. I would cuss her... cuss the cops... cuss anyone that got in my flipping way and then tomorrow when I woke up in jail I'd still be cussing her arse. Why are people like this? I have been nothing but a friend to this lazy beatch or HIM. And both of them are going to turn on me? How does that work?

At any rate. I'm here. I'm talking. I'm good for now. And I know I still have a job tomorrow even if I did decide to try to kick her arse... though my boss strongly suggested I just go home... LOL I can't believe how upset I am about this. I really like him I guess. Yeah sure I had "thought" about the what if's and decided there was NO WAY because this guy has gone out of his way to make sure that I knew I wasn't good enough for him...

But... dang... how can someone do the kind of stuff she did? Just think... well it doesn't matter... there's no one to say who did or didn't do what... so I can get away with it... Argh. Ok. Look... I think the truth is... I need to get "some". LOL It's been waaaaaaaaaaay the heck too long and stuff like this just makes me even less likely to even go look for it! I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here....

Edit:
Cool Oops... found a bad word in that... had to correct it! Sorry mods...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:32 pm
Hey, you think you got it rough, I haven't had some in over 8 years.

Yeah Shocked
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:34 pm
Was this girl really trying to get at you or did she just happen to end up in the middle of something between you and the guy?
0 Replies