Having affair with happily married man?

Backdraft

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2009 12:04 am
Never, ever...turn against yourself. If you have not picked 'right' in the past, it does not necessarily reflect on you (whether it be once, twice, or more times.) There is more to consider than you...there is always another person in the relationship that made their choices. It is very easy for jaded people, people with agenda's, or people who are brainwashed by their religious beliefs to point a finger at you and make you their step ladder to glorification. Most likely, the people that tell you that 'your picker is off' are also people who have picked poorly in the past and want to feel as though they are somehow not in 'that group' of people who have been taken advantage of or just plain chosen some person who exploited them instead of loved them. There are very few people in this world that have courage. Courage to stand up for themselves, and of course, how do you stand up for others if you can not first stand up for yourself. I say this not to judge you, but to tell tell you that this man doesn't stand for anything. It does not mean your picker is off...it means you had a relationship, this man is choosing not fufill your needs, and you are left with a choice. Settle, or have the courage to stand up and say " Thank you. But....you are not what I need. I am going to move foward and find what I need. I wish you well! " There is no need for you to judge him ( for you entered into this willingly) or others to judge you ( or your picker)! Don't waste time trying to figure this man out. And, when a man truly loves you...he will not let you go. Period. He will fight. He will not be afraid to hurt anyone... no exceptions. This is the man you want to father your children. Not a man who is afraid to confront his life because of discomfort. Very weak! He doesn't love himself enough take a stand...let alone another person!
0 Replies