Tell me if I am wrong.....

Noddy24

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 06:16 am
Bohne--

Thanks for the kind words.

StrongatHeart--

Remember in this time of Marriage Reform you are miles ahead of your man. In fact, while he recognizes that you're unhappy, he feels unsettled and insecure because from his point of view you want to make all the rules.

What sort of routine does he have when he comes home after second shift? Are you awake? Can you make him a snack or leave him a note?
0 Replies

StrongatHeart

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 06:58 am
I am not awake when he gets home but I always make sure there is dinner in the fridge for him. I usually will call him and talk to him for a few minutes just before I go to bed so I don't usually leave him any notes unless there is something I want to remind him to do the next day or something of that nature. He will usually come into the bedroom once he is home and tell me that he is home then he goes and watches tv before he comes to bed....sometimes I hear him sometimes I don't, depends on how tired I am. He will usually call me during the day to say hi and talk for a few minutes.
0 Replies

StrongatHeart

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:00 am
I think I will go pick up a card or something nice for him today and leave it on the table for him to find tonight when he gets home.....
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 11:20 am
StrongatHeart wrote:
I think I will go pick up a card or something nice for him today and leave it on the table for him to find tonight when he gets home.....

That's sweet! I can't imagine that will it would not touch his heart.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 11:38 am
StronginHeart--

Remember, he's not used to being wooed and courted yet.
0 Replies

StrongatHeart

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 01:06 pm
No, and he was a total jerk last night for multiple reasons but when he found the card this morning after I had left for work, he felt bad and called and apologized for how he acted. It is a step....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 01:47 pm
StrongatHeart--

Training a puppy is easier than re-training an older dog who has developed defensive reflexes, but you gotta do with what you got.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 03:05 am
I really wish you success...
You deserve it with all the effort and patience you put into this relationship!

Unfortunately your husband does not know what a gem he's got!
0 Replies

StrongatHeart

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 07:42 am
Thanks Bohne!
0 Replies