Rosie O'Donnell, fire does melt steel

RexRed

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 04:09 pm
It appears fire DOES melt steel...

http://www.foxnews.com/images/280031/3_62_042907_collapse1.jpg

The Oakland Bay Bridge Ramp

This is in regard to Rosie's idiotic comment that two jumbo jets could not take down the world trade towers without controlled explosions. Rosie, fire does melt steel...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 9,390 • Replies: 168
No top replies

blueflame1

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 06:39 pm
Rare Close-Up Footage Of WTC 7 Shows Limited Fires

Prison Planet
Sunday, April 29, 2007

Released on You Tube yesterday, this is the first time we have seen close-up footage of WTC 7 before its collapse. Compare the fires to those that engulfed the Windsor Building in Madrid, a structure that burned for 28 hours without collapsing.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/290407wtc7.htm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 07:56 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Rare Close-Up Footage Of WTC 7 Shows Limited Fires

Prison Planet
Sunday, April 29, 2007

Released on You Tube yesterday, this is the first time we have seen close-up footage of WTC 7 before its collapse. Compare the fires to those that engulfed the Windsor Building in Madrid, a structure that burned for 28 hours without collapsing.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/290407wtc7.htm

Apparently the fires were not limited enough considering the amount of fuel dispersed on 9/11.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 09:59 pm
I have actually worked for Rosie. She's a fat, ignorant, self-important bitch. That's just my personal observation. Feel free to disagree.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 06:50 am
Rex, "Apparently the fires were not limited enough considering the amount of fuel dispersed on 9/11." Fuel? WTC 7 did not get hit by a plane. There was no fuel. As for the Twin Towers what fuel there was burned very quickly. But Rosie was talking WTC 7 for which there is no reasonable explanation by the government for collapse.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 06:52 am
YAY NICK!!!!!!!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 06:57 am
I have kept a fire going in my fireplace for 3 days straight and my house never burned down. That proves that that houses can't burn.

Don't you agree Blueflame?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:08 am
NickFun wrote:
I have actually worked for Rosie. She's a fat, ignorant, self-important bitch. That's just my personal observation. Feel free to disagree.

I am insulted by the fact that Rosie paints herself out to be the voice of all gay people.. Here is one gay person who totally DISagrees with most of her general opinions.

I have nothing against fat people some I am very attracted to. Smile But inside Rosie is an ugly place I don't want to go there.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:24 am
Fascist Islamic terrorists do melt steel and kill people without any US government intervention whatsoever. The whole concept of a conspiracy of this magnitude is completely and undeniably unfounded. The thought that Rosie should seriously entertain such an idea simply proves she was susceptible to such a hatred for our president that she would defame our government just to get her pound of flesh. This not only shows someone out of control but malicious hateful and with the psychological disorder of transference. She is so upset about the terrorists that she has transfered her anger into the very thing trying to protect her.

Rosie you need help and any one else who has fallen prey to the same disorder of the heart, mind and soul.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:32 am
"It must be emphasized that the 9/11 Commission failed to mention the collapse of WTC-7 in its 9/11 Commission Report. Not one word about WTC-7 is found in the government's first official account of 9/11. What followed the 9/11 Commission Report was the research conducted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). It should be noted that NIST was directed to provide a report that explained how, from a structural perspective, WTC-1, WTC-2, and WTC-7 collapsed. The research and findings on how all three of these buildings collapsed was to be in a single report. NIST started its investigation in August 2002. However, when the draft of its final report came out in December 2004, WTC-7 was not in it. According to NIST, it was decided to research WTC-7 separately. Why? The reason why NIST is delaying a public account of WTC-7 is because it cannot explain WTC-7 in any fashion that will be taken seriously by any inquisitive and logically thinking person." link
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:53 am
NickFun wrote:

I don't know her but based on my limited knowledge of her I would say you are too generous in describing her.

I also don't trust any woman who keeps a dick bigger than mine in her nightstand....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 08:07 am
Hearing Rosie opine about the WTC makes me understand a little better why my doctor gets irritated when I ask so many questions....
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 08:14 am
Eyewitness Inside WTC 7 Reported Explosions Before Collapse

Prison Planet
Monday, April 30, 2007

An eyewitness who evacuated WTC 7 before its collapse reported an explosion inside the building, before exiting via the lobby which had been almost completely destroyed - before either of the twin towers had collapsed nearly 400 yards away in the WTC complex.

This testimony severely undermines the flawed explanation that Building 7 collapsed as a result of the damage it sustained following the collapse of the towers, since the structure was seemingly being gutted by explosives prior to 9:59AM.

WTC 7 was not hit by a plane but collapsed in a perect implosion in its own footprint at 5:20PM.

From a September 11, 2001 Associated Press report.

After the initial blast, Housing Authority worker Barry Jennings, 46, reported to a command center on the 23rd floor of 7 World Trade Center. He was with Michael Hess, the city's corporation counsel, when they felt and heard another explosion. First calling for help, they scrambled downstairs to the lobby, or what was left of it. "I looked around, the lobby was gone. It looked like hell," Jennings said.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/300407wtc7explosions.htm
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 09:27 am
So let me get this right. The explosion was the squibs that leveled the building but these guys had time to scramble down to the lobby before the building collapsed.
Rolling Eyes

Well Zrysxx, I must say your anal probes are working wonders. The humans are losing the ability to think clearly.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 10:58 am
Freeway Collapse Bears No Relation To WTC Buildings

Stop The Lie
Monday, April 30, 2007

Comment: Debunkers are already using this to attack the 9/11 truth movement in claiming that this explains the collapse of the towers and WTC 7. Syndicated radio host Neil Boortz attacked Alex Jones this morning, claiming that this refutes the controlled demolition hypothesis. In reality, the freeway collapse is completely different and the comparison is ridiculous.

I can already hear defenders of the official account screaming "See, fire can cause a steel structure to collapse-the bridge collapsed!"

Comparing the circumstances surrounding the fire and subsequent partial collapse of this bridge to the circumstances surrounding the fires and subsequent complete collapse of the towers and WTC 7 is flawed from end to end. This fact should be obvious to most people; but let's point out a few things just in case they weren't already noticed.

1. This was an open air environment where flames were able to reach their absolute maximum temperature; white-hot and shooting upwards of 200 feet in the air.

2. Those 200 foot flames were acting on a single support truss that was fastened to the two columns pictured here. That truss (and the connectors that fastened it to the columns) represents a small fraction of the steel that would have been found on a single floor of the towers or WTC 7. So again, far more heat focused on a single truss and no way to redistribute the load once that truss was weakened.

3. You'll notice that despite the intense fires ability to weaken the truss and connectors that there is NO mention of molten metal in the debris. Also, unlike the debris of the towers and WTC 7, it's not likely we're going to hear anything about thermate (specifically used to destroy steel columns) in the bridge debris.

4. You'll notice that the concrete roadway that "pancaked down" on the roadway below did not cause the lower freeway to collapse. Nor has the concrete disintegrated into a fine powder.

5. You'll notice the columns were not torn down by the collapse, nor did they evaporate into thin air, rather they are still standing (having only lost the the truss and connectors that held the roadway to them.)

So to quickly recap:

White-hot 200 foot flames acting on a single truss (and no ability to redistribute the load once weakened.)

No molten metal and certainly no thermate found
No column failure
No evaporation / pulverization of concrete
No "pancake collapse"

-Ending with a paragraph from The 1-hour Guide to 9/11.

For the record, few in the scientific community doubt that it's theoretically possible for a building to experience failure if it is subjected to devastating heat for a sufficient period of time. And additional factors like no fire-proofing, no sprinkler systems, insufficient steel to "bleed off" heat or inferior construction greatly increase the possibility. However, what is "doubted" (or more accurately; considered downright impossible) is that such a failure would resemble anything like what was witnessed on 9/11. -Gradual, isolated, asymmetrical failures spread out over time; perhaps -simultaneous disintegration of all load bearing columns (leaving a pile of neatly folded rubble a few stories high) -no way.

We stand by that assertion. For a more detailed argument see Fire Initiated Collapse - Primary Arguments Against.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/300407freewaycollapse.htm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 11:57 am
My comments are in red

blueflame1 wrote:
Freeway Collapse Bears No Relation To WTC Buildings

Different kind of fire... right? (cynical)

Stop The Lie
Monday, April 30, 2007

Comment: Debunkers are already using this to attack the 9/11 truth movement in claiming that this explains the collapse of the towers and WTC 7. Syndicated radio host Neil Boortz attacked Alex Jones this morning, claiming that this refutes the controlled demolition hypothesis. In reality, the freeway collapse is completely different and the comparison is ridiculous.

After all, how could fire possibly ever do the same thing twice?

I can already hear defenders of the official account screaming "See, fire can cause a steel structure to collapse-the bridge collapsed!"

Comparing the circumstances surrounding the fire and subsequent partial collapse of this bridge to the circumstances surrounding the fires and subsequent complete collapse of the towers and WTC 7 is flawed from end to end. This fact should be obvious to most people; but let's point out a few things just in case they weren't already noticed.

1. This was an open air environment where flames were able to reach their absolute maximum temperature; white-hot and shooting upwards of 200 feet in the air.

How "open air" is a skyscraper jutting up into the clouds?

2. Those 200 foot flames were acting on a single support truss that was fastened to the two columns pictured here. That truss (and the connectors that fastened it to the columns) represents a small fraction of the steel that would have been found on a single floor of the towers or WTC 7. So again, far more heat focused on a single truss and no way to redistribute the load once that truss was weakened.

The trusses located right where the fuels was dispersed in each case of the planes were what melted.

3. You'll notice that despite the intense fires ability to weaken the truss and connectors that there is NO mention of molten metal in the debris. Also, unlike the debris of the towers and WTC 7, it's not likely we're going to hear anything about thermate (specifically used to destroy steel columns) in the bridge debris.

No melted metal in THIS?

4. You'll notice that the concrete roadway that "pancaked down" on the roadway below did not cause the lower freeway to collapse. Nor has the concrete disintegrated into a fine powder.

Fine power? Snort another line cause this is a line of bull...(these damned liberals)

5. You'll notice the columns were not torn down by the collapse, nor did they evaporate into thin air, rather they are still standing (having only lost the the truss and connectors that held the roadway to them.)

So to quickly recap:

White-hot 200 foot flames acting on a single truss (and no ability to redistribute the load once weakened.) A crashed jumbo jet airliner couldn't cause a white hot fire?

No molten metal and certainly no thermate Did the idiots thinking this bilge up ever consider once that Al Qaeda may have had explosives on the premises also? found
No column failure
No evaporation / pulverization of concrete Concrete crushed under weight pulverizes I don't need an physicist to explain how that happens...
No "pancake collapse"

-Ending with a paragraph from The 1-hour Guide to 9/11.

For the record, few in the scientific community doubt that it's theoretically possible for a building to experience failure if it is subjected to devastating heat for a sufficient period of time. And additional factors like no fire-proofing, no sprinkler systems, insufficient steel to "bleed off" heat or inferior construction greatly increase the possibility.

So then what the heck is Rosie's problem?

However, what is "doubted" (or more accurately; considered downright impossible) is that such a failure would resemble anything like what was witnessed on 9/11. -Gradual, isolated, asymmetrical failures spread out over time; perhaps -simultaneous disintegration of all load bearing columns (leaving a pile of neatly folded rubble a few stories high) -no way.

However if this theory were to collapse like the WTC then how could they go on bashing Bush and spitting on the US Govt?

We stand by that assertion. Right or most assuredly wrong(cynical)

For a more detailed argument fabrication see Fire Initiated Collapse - Primary Arguments Against.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/300407freewaycollapse.htm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 12:15 pm
I once had an electric frialator catch on fire while I was a short order cook.

The vent in the back had a fire so bad it looked like a blow torch coming up out of the back. This was only common vegetable oil I can only imaging what highly flammable jet fuel would have done.

My father was a captain on oil supertankers and you could get punched in the face by him if anyone ever lit a cigarette near him while he was fueling his car with gas.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 12:43 pm
screw blueflame and his mythology. Whats Rosie gonna do now that shes no longer working with Whats er name?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 12:50 pm
farmerman, Rosie's still doing 911 as are many others. The truth will be revealed.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 12:53 pm
I believe that weve already settled the fact that Rosie is a disgusting, lying, self absorbed tampon.
0 Replies