The Witch Hunt Against Gun Owners

George

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 05:45 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Why are you swearing at me?

Sorry, I seem to have forgotten my manners.
I am simply frustrated because your responses are so off-the-wall.
0 Replies

parados

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 06:22 pm
George wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Sure, but what if you are in the garage when it happens?

What in the hell are you talking about?

I guess you didn't realize cj sleeps in his garage with his guns. They keep him warm and make him feel good. Laughing

By the way, when are we going to see cj tied to that dunking chair. This isn't a proper witch hunt if we don't see what happens. If he drowns, he's a gun owner. If he doesn't then he's a witch.
0 Replies

littlek

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 06:30 pm
George wrote:
Sorry, I seem to have forgotten my manners.
I am simply frustrated because your responses are so off-the-wall.

Exactly!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 07:59 pm
I'm glad to see some of you are paying attention.

Did you ever go to a class in college and understand everything the professor said? If you did, you were wasting your time and money.
0 Replies

littlek

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 08:09 pm
Actually, if you already knew everything you'd be wasting money. If you leave the class not understanding something the teacher isn't doing his or her job.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 08:13 pm
Fine, I will spell it out for you if I must. The police aren't interested in protecting you. To them, everyone is guilty. This is an unfortunate side effect of liability law. Since you are already a criminal in the eyes of those who are tasked to uphold the law by simply stepping outside of your door in the morning, why would you volunteer to be a victim as well?

Any cops here? Wanna dispute my claim that you consider everyone guilty until the innocent can be sorted out later?
0 Replies

littlek

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 08:14 pm
Have you gone off your meds?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 08:20 pm
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 08:38 pm
George wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Laughing We don't all pack heat to go into the garage or cringe at the sight of a bum. You're talking like you're dangerously delusional.
0 Replies

boomerang

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 08:46 pm
I (heart) George.
0 Replies

George

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 09:07 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Fine, I will spell it out for you if I must. The police aren't interested in protecting you. To them, everyone is guilty. This is an unfortunate side effect of liability law. Since you are already a criminal in the eyes of those who are tasked to uphold the law by simply stepping outside of your door in the morning, why would you volunteer to be a victim as well?

Any cops here? Wanna dispute my claim that you consider everyone guilty until the innocent can be sorted out later?

Thank you for spelling that out.
0 Replies

George

Thu 22 Mar, 2007 09:48 pm
NYPD
September 11, 2001
0 Replies

cjhsa

Fri 23 Mar, 2007 05:46 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
George wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Laughing We don't all pack heat to go into the garage or cringe at the sight of a bum. You're talking like you're dangerously delusional.

So everyone with a CCW is dangerously delusional? Some of those folks won't take a shower without packing heat - and for good reason. In some parts of the country retarded "journalists" have taken it upon themselves to out CCW holders. Many of these people are in fear for their lives from abusive exes, drug dealers they put in prison who now walk the streets... you never know who has your number.

Obviously those are just a couple examples. There's lots more. And a lot more people carrying than you think. Oh wait, are you in Wisconsin? I'm so sorry.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:35 am
Quote:
So everyone with a CCW is dangerously delusional? Some of those folks won't take a shower without packing heat - and for good reason. In some parts of the country retarded "journalists" have taken it upon themselves to out CCW holders.

You can "out" CCW permit holders? Do they hide in closets? Are CCW permit holders so ashamed of their status that they don't want anyone to know?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:43 am
Did you read my post? Do you know what CCW stands for? Are you a complete idiot, and not just an idiot?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:47 am
George wrote:
NYPD
September 11, 2001

The police's job is to enforce the law. Anything else is above and beyond - and appreciated, of course.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:54 am
cjhsa wrote:
Did you read my post? Do you know what CCW stands for? Are you a complete idiot, and not just an idiot?

I read your post. Are you too ashamed to answer my questions?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:54 am
cjhsa wrote:

This has not been my experience with the police; I've even ridden with them.

Do you have any support for this claim, or shall we start calling you Gunga, Jr.?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:57 am
parados wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

I read your post. Are you too ashamed to answer my questions?

Apparently you still haven't figured out what CCW stands for. Come back when you get a clue.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:18 am
I think you and your gun need to take a cold shower.

Are you having problems understanding what you wrote cj?
Quote:
So everyone with a CCW is dangerously delusional? Some of those folks won't take a shower without packing heat
What does packing heat mean to you? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies