Are you a serial lover ?

ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 10:35 am
I love it when you look at me that way.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 10:45 am
i see, i had the problem of my boyfriend breaking up with me and then he wouldn't talk to me, them decide that he wanted me back we have been off and on for 3 1/2 years. the longest we were apart was 3 months. finally i told him we are together, if you break up with me again i am NEVER coming back. that was a year ago. he is now talking about getting married. it pays to be aggressive. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 12:25 pm
aimeemarie, It's also called assertiveness. one of the games people play in the monopoly of life. Smile

Pay no attention to the love birds in the background. They're just doin' their thang. Laughing

I do hope oldandknew will be back with us soon. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 02:03 pm
Being aggressive in a personal relationship is a dangerous game to play. It can backfire. Badly.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 08:31 am
the way i see things if a relationship isn't going the way i want it to and the other person is not changing, (i don't expect anyone to change, always be your self) you gotta tell them how it is. communication is the key and if you don't let them know you are miserable then they will keep making you miserable
0 Replies

EileenM

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2003 10:40 pm
See, I have this thing where I find guys who have weird issues and are commitment-phobic. Then I turn them into little puppy dogs, try to heal their wounds and off I go. I break up with them, remain friends ofcourse, talk to them on occasion, keep momentos. Then they go on to have wonderful lives while I look for my next victim.

Now, you see, I'm very involved with someone who doesn't seem to heal quickly. And he intigues me! I don't want to break up with this one! I think I'm the ones who has issues.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2003 10:53 pm
Laughing
0 Replies